Science vessel "Vitae" launched in 2087 designed to last for 25 years in space to search for life on distant planets

Science vessel "Vitae" launched in 2087 designed to last for 25 years in space to search for life on distant planets.

After traveling for 12 years, the science vessel sent from earth with 5 crew members to search for life on distant planets came across 3 earth-like planets that might contain life.

>Dubs decide where to land:
>1. Blue planet
>2. Red planet
>3. Green planet
>4. Investigate Red light

Top left corner shows: Population, Food, Water, Fuel.

RULES:
Dubs decide MINOR events.
Trips decide MAJOR events.
10 Fuel is required to return to orbit.

Example: An astronaut was ejected into space.

Try keep the story going and make it somewhat realistic.

It might take awhile before I update the animations please be patient.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ic7StOMRBOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Green planet

Solar panel breaks down requiring repair.

can you actually land on "investigate red light"?

Oops I should have written it differently, you can't land there

Kill the pilot

Creepshot Shona and fap to it.

Cpt. Hugo inseminates the other crewmembers to generate more Germans.

Blue planet

Reroll

Blue

red planet

Bishop and Olga fuck, producing the first interracial child to be conceived in space, bringing the US and Russia raelations closer together

Reroll

Investigate red light

red light it is

Cpt. Hugo sets course for the red light

They discover an abandoned spaceship, It appears to be an outdated 2-man Russian cargo ship.

Board it

Hail all frequencies, dock with it if there's no response. The goal is to rescue eventual survivors, or scavenge fuel/supplies

where are the graphics from?

They shoot it a bunch

Harvest fuel water and food and kill any passengers

Dubs pls

They board the ship only to find the crew are dead. There seems to be some strange ectoplasm all over the walls

I am drawing and animating them in photoshop

Time to investigate that red light, nigger.

Suffer from severe space dementia
Put on EVA suit
Open airlock and jettison the rest of the crew into the void
Set a course for the nearest sun and full speed's ahead as I hide in the cargo hatch from the space demons.

reroll
cmon trips

congratz man, they are awesome, for real

you can do it space janitor
kill them all

This needs to happen

dubs for the space janitor
now lets go trips
rollerino

Nooo

>this kills the story

it also kills the astronauts
which is what the janitor must do if he wants to be with her again
just open the door jim
just open the door

reroll

check out all these 8s
do i win?

reroll

*Engineer

do it space janitor
sooner or later your mind will break
it's just a matter of time

we are so close jim

we all die

Jim you need to end it.
Its the only way to be together.
Open the door Jim

Try to communicate.

the door fucking opened

Ctp. Hugo decides to go inside and investigate. The windshield is completely gone, seems like there was an explosion from the inside. There are no bodies, all electronics are fried.

The cargo contains mining supplies.
+10 fuel

Post funny 2010s gender friendly buzzfeed memes and have one's sides go out of orbit and then use the fuel to put them back on orbit.

Jim the Janitor cuts Ctp. Hugos umbilical.

oxygen gets poisoned with gay thoughts

Lmaooo RIP in pieces Hugo

this thread is killing me. keep it up boys

scavenge any parts not damaged

wait for op

The jap ejaculates into space and the sperm swim in no gravity inside the doctors vagina making space babies who can breath in space and fly

the jap is Kaoru and doctor is Shoana

I mean Shona

The doctor is Shona

you inderstand?????

Obviously, we should investigate the shiny thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ic7StOMRBOU

The ship needs to be purified.
Kill the nigger before he does something brash.

read the damn thread

Jim The Janitor spaces Hugo and frames Shoana

Blow it up.
If there are aliens then boarding it would fuck us over. If there are russians then communism would fuck us over. Only reasonable response is to get rid of it.

Winrar

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHH

This thread is pretty cool.

Hurry up OP I wanna see what happens next.

OP here, sorry guys I was eating

Hugo's umbilical gets cut - now what?

One of the crew members cuts the air hose from Cpt. Hugo's EVA suit. He is slowly drifting away...

He finds an oxygen bottle inside the ship, but it's infected with alien zombie virus.

Bishop flies out on the jetpack to save Hugo and manages to reach him. They return back to the science module both alive, however the cold vacuum of space has caused Hugo's penis to get frostbite and fall off. Shona is distraught as she was secretly banging the captain. She proceeds to take her own life

you have made me proud anons

many keks

reroll for jim the janitor to space the rest of the crew in order to be with barbara again

The remainder of the crew are unable to aid Hugo as they are too busy pointing fingers at each other. Jim the Janitor smiles and watches.

rerolling

jim the janitor talks to his hallucination before bashing shoana's face in with a space wrench
hides her body in the jefferies tube

hahahahaha winrar

fuck me jim the janitor strikes again

Yes Jim. You've almost done it. Just a few more and we can be together. Forever...

while hugo is drifting through space, an improbable space-whale appears and swallows Hugo, before ejaculating onto the vitae and jamming the engines, then it flies away with majestic whale sounds in space :^)

This sprite art is pretty good, OP. The animation is terrible, though. You really need to get better at that.

this user gets it
>cheers m8o

Janitor Jim sabotages the engine core by pushing Bishop into the cooling fan blades
Tells Bishop in his last few moments of life "Sorry but Barbara needed you to die"

Bro leave him alone he's doing all this in real time, I'd like to see you do a better job, kys

reroll for jim pushes bishop into the cooling fan killing him and causing the engine to overheat

do it for barbara!

you can do it jim
you have already come so far
just a little more
she's waiting for you

Rolling

You're so close now Jim

You better watch your tongue, you fool. I'm a professional video game artist. I could make better animations with the same time constraints.

do it jim
do it
do
it
DO IT
DDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT
the space demons demand it

confirm space demons want the crew dead

Captain Hugo masturbates furiously,using his powerful blasts of jizz to propel him back to the vitae. There is murder in his eyes and boner

fucking roll

Janitor Jim hacks the onboard medical station fusing himself, Olga and Shona into the mighty FUCKOTAUR. There is murder in his eyes and boner

the vitae explodes
there is murder in its eyes and boner

Come on OP
Did you die like Hugo?

Roll

Janitor Jim masturbates furiously with boner in his hands, explodes on the onboard medical station control panel, fusing olga and kaoru into vitaefuckotron fueled by propel. there is boner in its eyes and love in its heart

janitor jim coerces it to chace hugo into the void of space in the hopes of buttsecks

reroll in the name of space demons

also so far

barbara is waiting jim
do it

DO IT