What incorrect info did your Sex Ed teacher give you?

What incorrect info did your Sex Ed teacher give you?

that transfags were ok

i don't think i've ever had sex ed, i'm pretty sure i know everything from instinct

>dat creepy baby hand.

Only thing I remember from sex ed was asking if I could piss while inside a girl. Other than making everybody laugh I'm not sure I got an actual answer.

Lmao. I asked the same question, I don't recall the answer.

That I'd eventually have sex

oh damn. Its a long time ago I had that. But I remember clearly I was the only one that knew about sex and what a clitoris was and stuff. So I just kept my mouth shut, to not get imbaressed. Knew everything though. my older sisters best friend thought me it all ;)

wow like telepathically? That's pretty cool

Condoms are safe

yes, duh?1?

That when sperm gets inside the pussy, she gets pregnant. We got sex ed kinda late, and I lost and took the virginity of the girl sitting right next to me a few days before and I did cum inside her. We both got red-faced and terrified for a while until a Google search told us it was in a certain time of the month, not when we did it. Still looking back it was stupid to cum in her without a condom.

>i'm pretty sure i know everything from instinct
I've read that as:
>i'm pretty sure i know everything from incest

projecting much? kek

same same

I did too. Teacher laughed and tried to evade but I insisted so she evantually said its possible but quite hard.

That men only can put on a condom on the brink of orgasm. Must be a sad sex life for the teacher.

wait a general question.. did all of us have a female teaching?

Thats not true you moron

Mine was.

I had a male guest speaker

My school had a sex ed group come in, so we essentially had outsourced sex ed lol. They came twice, once to talk about puberty and safe sex, another time with more details.

If that worked 100% don't you think women would have some phrase made up for it? It's harder to get knocked up at certain times but still very possible.

I had a priest.
>eastern europe much

"People who practice coitus interruptus are called 'parents'."

Don't worry, most of the world accepts you the way you are. It's okay if you feel like you're trapped in the wrong body.

kek. Did he take a "show and tell" boy with him?

That guys and girls genitalia are "the same" or some stupid shit. That was in 5th grade.

Herpes means the end of sex, or at least means you have to join a group of "herpetics" for partners.

>did all of us have a female teaching?
we had 4 Phys Ed teachers/classes all pool their students together. the 3 female teachers took all the girls. the 1 male teacher took the boys. basically, all each group did was watch pre-selected videos. there wasn't much Q&A from the students themselves.

That lambskin condoms are completely unreliable.

I learned that one cannot because the urethra gets pinched during arousal. But then I saw a Catalonian movie called El Bilingüe in which that was an entire scene.

I came to post this.

Yes, that's called the rhythm method.

That if I show her my wiener she will make sure I feel good. I feel so dirty...

Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks. Bitches are a lot more than that. Bitches are love. They can be kind and smart and caring.

Some day you will find a woman to practice all the shits i'm teaching you, little piece of cum

cannot unsee

I know that now, but that's what we understood looking at Google then. I still think about it sometimes. We were lucky.

I took a human sexuality clas or somesuch in junior college like a decade ago. The Prof (a woman) was very adamant that women could only orgasm if she had slow, steady stimulation (not fast and hard). She must be the worst lay or have a very dull sex life...

after my teacher taught us how to put a condom on we had to try it too. so when it was my turn i stand in front of the class and went full autismo. i couldn't put the condom on and spitted inside it, everybody was giggling. teacher told me to hurry up and i fumbled on the condom till he ejaculated into my face. he just said "well... now it's too late for the condom anyways...". everybody pointed at me and laughed. they called me "steven sperm" from this day on. i hated elementary school.

Sex ed teacher "if you don know where that hoe been, double wrap your shit."
Public school. Negroid teacher.
Turns out apparently double wrapping makes condoms break more easily. Found out the hard way.