How to drink 10 liters of water in 30 mins?

How to drink 10 liters of water in 30 mins?

>DO try this at home

Bump

>drink litre of water
>repeat x10
>Puke as necessary

What the fuck is that half-pill doing there?

Elita is so ridiculously fine I can't even.

If you do this, you WILL die of water intoxication. Google it dumbfucks. It's a thing.

drink 5 liter, an hero

Why do you want to do that shit? You'll get hyponatremia and die of brain swelling. Much better ways to kill yourself OP.

> (OP)
>Elita is so ridiculously fine I can't even.

Also is it bad that I know it's her just from her tits?

Fuck it. It's bad. But IDGAF

I've drank 4.5 L in 15-20 minutes...

God is a dumbass, he will think it was accident and let me pass the gates of heaven

>nigga, god can see this
No, santa can, not god

Her neck looks like a cock haha

If overdosing on water is an accident then so is overdosing on pills, and that will kill you much more neatly.

Real talk, how bad will it be?

who is this Elita person

Imagine your brain swelling to a size beyond what your skull can handle. Possible permanent brain damage, seizures, etc.

Overdosing on water? It'll be a pretty slow death. You'll become confused and unaware of your own surroundings, you'll likely vomit and have seizures, your muscles will spasm and cramp, and you'll have the worst migraine you can possibly comprehend. Don't do it, nigga.

Okay so you have a fucking huge ass breakfast to the point of bloating but not being sick then you force yourself to eat and orange, your stomach will stay that bloated size because of the fruit, after that you can fit more water in your stomach and should he able to drink a shitton of water.

I can't back out of it now, i just stole 10 liters of water from dying Africans

First found her on Tumblr about two years back.
She (IMO) Has the perfect female physique. The epitome of 'hourglass'. She has an obsession with knives and posting weird, gothic, fucked up shit along with some boner inducing shots of her body or lips. She has no nudes but in all honesty I don't care.
The mostly nudes she posts are awesome.
elitaharkov.tumblr dot com
{Tri-dub}.instagram.com/yungelita/

Ecsrasy or LSD.

One of those make you extremely thirsty

How slow will it be?

This.

8 Hours, minimum

Will it be loud? Will i make enough noise that my room8 will come check on me?

brb jackin' it

Cut yourself if you want attention

Use a rope or a gun for results.

On the other hand, yes, the pain of the migrane will make you scream af.
But at this point you might be beyond saving.

Also drinking those 10 litres on purpose is much more difficult than you think, its like trying to kill yourself with holding breath.

Life is all about new experiences

Well this expierence will be the last one

I hope so, i really do

>Pic related

Not the brightest thing you've done

It's a bad death.