Any time I see a gender neutal bathroom I'm going to walk inside, close a stall and masturbate loudly

any time I see a gender neutal bathroom I'm going to walk inside, close a stall and masturbate loudly.

Every.
Single.
Time.

This is the future we asked for

If they come to the UK im going poo painting in there

>implying trannies will even give a fuck.

They're into that shit retard.

dare I ask why they dont just use the disabled toilets?

I do it just to have more privacy all the tim ekek

They want to be snowflakes

Video or it didn't happen.
The court of the double-dubs shall judge you.

Good. They can join me.

You don't even need to do that. Just piss on the toilet seats. Women, pre-op FtM and post-op MtF trannies can never use them.

Saving OP's pic. It's ripe for insider meming

what if I kill 2 birds with 1 stone and ejaculate on toilet seats?

Meanwhile my local pub has had a unisex toilet for the last decade.
Gender neutral bathrooms are just progressives trying to show how progressive they are. They already exist.

There will be gloryholes all over that shit.

Degeneracy here we come.

Just go in and take a fat shit on the toilet

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a Rastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

Why the fuck do we have to cater to the mentally ill trannies? How much of the population even make up?

Where's that ?

pretty much this.

seems funny to me that they were crying so hard about gender neutral bathrooms and now suddenly they're screaming about how these bathrooms are just some kind of distraction by the media !!!1@!1one!11

fucking retarded assholes.

this

piss all over the stall for good measure; leave the seat up.

Kelvedon Essex. Fairly okay countryside in essex.

kek

Just hang your ass over the side of the toilet and shit on the floor

Bonus points if its up against the wall so its harder to clean

You don't even need to break laws, famalam.

Just walk in and say "Hi" in your deepest scruffiest voice, and go in a stall and take a loud standing piss.

Never even been to essex. I've waatched the show and that was enough for me mate