How do i impress girls? I act very militaristic around girls, and mention my hatred for other races as a joke...

How do i impress girls? I act very militaristic around girls, and mention my hatred for other races as a joke, all so i can seem more badass. Am i going about this the wrong way? Btw im a kissless virgin, in high school. Asked two girls out got rejected both times. Some tips of what girls like would help.

You gotta walk up eat their ass and when they like it suck their penis.

Help me

Hey dude, I can help you. First of all show your face then show your dick, then for fucks sake stop with this thing of racism an military bullshit. This is shit men think is fun, women dont.

What if they dont

don't be a beta nigger
also this

Cant show dick im at work right now and thx for the advice faggot face btw look young but late bloomer

get a hair cut and shave that shit on your lip

underage kike. b&.

Fucking start shaving already. Also Sup Forums is for people older than 18

>/thread

Already got a haircut and alright

I know, i figure the mods dont give a shit

What the fuck is that shit. FIX YOURSELF NIGGER. LOOK LIKE THIS INSTEAD

get MORE of a haircut and shave then get contacs and be yourslef nigg

That file name tho

stop looking like that and you'll be good

stop being such a faggot. be yourself. just talk about casual stuff and once you get their humor you can pull some jokes off.

also don't just ask out of no where. form a relationship first or you look like someone who just wants to get in their trousers.

How the fuck do i do that?

Thanks for the good advice. Will keep that in mind. Also im a bit of a perv so i might not want to be completly my self

Alright so key points
>change my haircut
>shave
>get rid of my militaria and racism
>be myself
>form relationship first
>kill my self

Start with the last one.

Nobody is racist irl dude, not even ironically anymore. Unless you live in like bum fuck Arkansas.

Did you know the girls beforehand?

Girls love racists, totally.

Casually, like i knew who they were they new who i was. First one i was told by her best friend that she liked me. Her best friend was a fucking jew.

My great grandfather was hired by the russians to kill the jews in the 1800s so when i tell that story to some girls they think im a racist. And also i make jokes about liking trump in a school thats litterally 99.5% democrats.

Just really need some stuff that girls like to see in a man, how do i approach a girl i dont know well, and how do i extend a conversation about nothing?

Get a better fucking haircut. Ever thought about exercising once in a while? I used to look like you. Thankfully there is much less fat on my cheeks now.

Just don't be desperate dude, don't you have any female friends that you DON'T wanna fuck?

Check em
Also i have inflamation of my cheeks tyat will last my life time, its from reconstructive surgery i destroyed my face pretty fucking badly.

Get glasses that suit you

Dont have anu female friends just peers. And i want to fuck most of them. Also how do i make sure a girls not taken already?

What exactly do you mean by militaristic?

I knew a faggot that got girls by claiming to like homeless motherfuckers. So, he would volunteer when they were serving (one time) then he'd use the "oh the homeless I feel so sorry for them" and that is what he used to break the ice with girls.

As soon as he got the ass, it was back to "fuck those homeless motherfuckers"

They may be taking your "hatred" of other races as insecurity.

This is one out of six gas masks i have, it cost 160 usd, and i have mag carriers and wear a communist overcoat w/ushanka at school when it gets cold.

Ok, i did take in a homeless kid for about a week once, would that work as conversation?

Also this.

Save me

you in middle school? Then don't worry, shit will be better in high school if you meet new people and make friends in classes.

High school? Drop the gas mask and mag carriers, how do they even allow that shit.

>High school? Drop the gas mask and mag carriers, how do they even allow that shit.
Allow it on holloween but i do walk around in my fatigues like everyday. Thx for the advice

Also how to i approach a girl and just start a conversation?

Jack off before you talk to a girl, so you can actually be yourself and not a horny gorilla

Good idea actually but i usally talk to the girls i like in school. So any tips for not getting an erection in school? I get probobly 4 a day in school and more when i talk to girls i get one.

Holy shit faggot are you like 15? Jack off everyday at least once and if that doesn't help with the boner take a syringe and suck the seed out of your sweaty fucking balls you tard

Yea i am :( and i do uasally 3 times a day

Just say hi I am a retard will you help me with my homework?

Welp i suck at women :(

Its a start. What helps more is to volunteer on a saturday or something at a shelter when they are serving and invite the girl along, she will be impressed.

Be an asshole.

Wear clothes you feel coolio in, have decent hygiene, don't smell like donkey's ass and talk to them like you talk to your guy friends-casual

Thx guys will try it out

Jesus Christ.

I read the replies here and if they're true, just skip straight to shooting up your school because there's probably no hope for you.

On the off chance that you're joking or exaggerating, drop the insecure macho posing shit. Life's not about hating people or kiling entire races, Milton.

Thought about shooting up the school :( dark times......
Also i wasnt making that shit up.

I'm sure you weren't.

Why do you feel like you need to work so hard to impress people?

Do you have self esteem problems? Lots of teenagers do.

Mabye. I have dark intentions later in life. I think i just need someone in my life right now to cheer me up more than bashing me like my current friends do. I figure a girl will also help me with my friends they would definitly respect me more

Loose the glasses, get a better haircut, work out a bit, dress more in style, smoke weed and you should be good son

Not gonna smoke weed. I think anyone that does is gay and a faggot.

don't do it. one of my aunt's friend did the last one and he ended up almost losing his life

It's not about what you think, retard. It's about getting laid. Just be careful and don't overdose and die.

Wasnt planning on it. My brother tried and i dont want to put him through that. My aunt also tried.

Gettig laid is nice but im trying to build a friendship. Not fuck my head trust me im all ready fucked in the head in more than one way.

w/e newfag. You'll learn eventually.

No wonder you're a kissless virgin

If your "friends" bash you, dump them and get another set of friends. Nobody needs that shit.

Unfortunately, no girl is going to like you unless you like yourself and you don't seem to do that right now. It might take a while before you get a date but be patient because you're very young and you have tons of time to get things straightened out. Work on yourself first -- not getting a girl. I know that isn't what you want to hear but there's no shortcuts. Learn how to like yourself and other people for who they are, not to be ironic and edgy.

You probably don't need to hang around this place either. You're not going to learn how to be social here, that's for sure.

Thanks buddy means a lot there are still people like you that help others out. I will take that advice.
One thing is those are they only friends that share my intrests in dnd and mtg

I didn't get a date until I was 17 and didn't kiss a girl until I was 18. Things take time. The one thing I wish I knew at the time is it isn't a race against other people. You're on your own schedule. Shit happens to diff people at diff times.

If you're asking for help, you're probably going to be fine. Just be patient and relax and don't try so hard.

Thx man

start working out you gigantic fucking faggot. Maybe pick up boxing or something, will improve your confidence
>also stop being such a huge fag

Says the kissless faggot

my advice is this: take ALL opportunities with girls, because each guy only gets a certain number.

you may think that you can turn a girl down, but you literally have only a small window in your teens and 20's before girls will stop paying attention to you and think you're too old. Jump on whatever chances you get and don't be picky. You can always move on to something better, but don't be afraid to take the mediocre because something is better than waiting for the unicorn that will never come

basically I'm telling you to live it up as much as you can, because when you reach a certain age girls won't want you anymore

Ивaн Димитpoв is that u dude its me Paдo Maнтepиcки didnt know u were desperate

why would you need girls in your life at all? that's some weakling shit and you need to get over it

>tfw borderline nazi
shit