Why does Sup Forums hate jake paul?

why does Sup Forums hate jake paul?

Why should we like him

dude hes guing in too war hes save alto of people in hurricane

F**K JAKE PAUL!!!!

Hurricanefag here, No he's not.

Who?

He's fake and gay. In it for the attention and the money.

Did you just have a stroke lol?

because he is a gigantic faggot

>lefties hate him
>MSM hate him
>voted for Romney
>heeb3 hates him
>Aryan

no i hav 47 cromosooms

because his arguments towards any form of reason is "HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRR HESHTERG DABBIN ON THAR HATERZZZZ XXXDDDDD"

everyone hates jake paul

He ignored Jesus

QUADS SPEAK THE TRUTH

I don't. He's a godmeme and I respect the keks he blesses us with

IT HAS BEEN PREORDAINED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HISTORY

Same reason why everybody hates him.

FUCK OFF NORMIES FUCK OFF NORMIES FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

who tf is jake paul?

Lol. If you could give me some reasons that aren't edgy, politically obsessed 15 year old reasons it would be great, kid

checked

a bad youtuber with a lot of subscribers

QUADS MAKE IT OFFICIAL FUCK JAKE PAUL

Jake paul
>fastest growing channel on the platform
>tall aryan man in his prime
>fit, strong and at his physical peak
>former tv actor
>actually cares about his fans went to visit a 14 year old cancer patient before he was even famous
>enjoying his life to the fullest, making money off of light hearted entertainment for young people
>christian
>already married at the age of 20 in a loving relationship with a white aryan princess
>probably voted for based trump as a white guy from ohio
> his parents are proud american patriots
>promotes ohio family values to cherish your friends and family

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired content
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

Logan Paul is the fastest growing channel and Jake only has an audience because of him.
Even Jake calls himself tubby.
It was a fake marriage for views on his video, in his newest song he even says she's his "fake wife". Also he abused her and spit in her face.

who?

ITT underage tards, nobody cares about this faggot.

/thread

Who cares?

hello newfriend!
did someone escape their holding chamber? let me guide you :)

this

>literally who
fuck off jake