Is there any point living if you're only able to afford the bare essentials like rent and food...

Is there any point living if you're only able to afford the bare essentials like rent and food? I can't even afford a car and see no way that I'll be able to afford one in this life time

Other urls found in this thread:

monster.ca/career-advice/article/minimum-wages-across-canada-in-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find purpose in life besides "money" then.

All I do is work and sleep

Iktf bro everyone else my age is enjoying life and going out places all the time and I'm stuck at an apartment broke all the time and have a hard enough time affording a couple beers on the weekends

>tfw 12 beer breaks my bank and friends go on trips around the world

You can't do anything without money

>I can't even afford a car
buy a motorcycle

what else do you seriously need to buy? all the media you could ever want is freely available online, the only thing i can thing that id want to spend money on other than essentials and my bike is women

I can't afford a motorcycle I had to buy a used bicycle for 25 bucks because I was sick of walking for almost 2 hours to work everyday

yes, there's a point, albeit basically no wait to get out of it.

btw note that rich people get depression, suicide thoughts, get cucked, etc, even if they technically can afford everything including safeguards against those things

It's depressing as fuck when people are living 10x better than you and you used to be in the same income class as them. Money divides friendships when your friends are 10x wealthier than you because you can't afford to join them on trips

It's not fucking hard though - if you don't get any notable money out of shitty work you can go work at another place which is better for you even though it may pay less. Also as long as you're willing to get your hands dirty any healthy human should be able to get a job that doesn't require you to wear a paper hat.
What about reading a book, or painting, or listening to music or hiking? There are so many things you can do, but you probably write that off as pointless shit, but once you start to appreciate the little things and understand how fucking well off you are you may just become happy without being incredibly rich.
The thing that made a major difference was a talk with my grandpa - he was a farmer in post wwii germany. He worked all day, then went to school in the evening and could barely keep himself or his family fed. At the age of 18.

You can get a car for $/£/€500.

My job pays as low as legally possible and its hard labor getting my "hands dirty"

I am flat broke every pay after rent and food there is no saving 500 dollars

>thinks it's just the car that's an expense

LOL you forgot about insurance,gas, repairs etc. A car isn't just a 1 time expense m8 because if it was I'd have one.

I personally live below minimum coverage and i'm doing quiet well. On the other hand i don't know what the minimum pay and costs are in your country, so it may be different for us. Maybe you're spending too much money on stupid shit you don't really need.

Get a $500 loan?

A car needs gas and other shit to keep on the road and that's stuff I cant afford. Driving is for the wealthy

I don't see you coming up with any suggestions!

Steal one?

Here in ontario minimum wage affords you a ridiculous poverty life even when you work 60 hours a week

Are you me? I'm 46 and still work minimum wage and never owned a vehicle or anything of value

not even a crappy radio toy car for €500, faggot.

I'll be you in 19 years and hoping this ride doesn't last another 19 years

This

According to monster.ca/career-advice/article/minimum-wages-across-canada-in-2017
that's 11.40 canada dollars, that's not a lot - it is minimum wage after all, but still more than i have.
Maybe you people think you need a car, or absolutely have to drive 2 hours to work (which i find hard to believe).
I mean have you ever considered moving closer to your job?

I had to walk 2 hours to work, 1 hour there and 1 hour back until I got a bicycle and in all weather conditions while everyone else just drives

>tfw coworkers are all teenagers and have cars
>tfw 27 and no car or anything