Haha swim much faggots?

Haha swim much faggots?
Oh boo hoo I'm from Texas im a cattlemen's ranch boy Yee haw I'm so wet cuz of puddles please send releif money
How about you Hicks go fuck off and buy some pool noodles if you're that much of a pussy. I'm going to Lonestar restaurant right now to take a shit in the bathroom sink because fuck Texas.
Happy swimming faggots!

This is what you faggots get for electing Ted Cruz, the only human being that God even hates.

I wanna go take a piss on the ground in tx just to raise them flood waters just a little

You have a lot of time on your hands faggot why don't you go grab bbc like you usually do and stop posting.

Im gonna rape you

If everyone in Texas just took one piss on the ground, blew one load, and committed once, we could make a lazy river and float all the way to the Colorado mountains

I never got Texas. They're so "muh sovereignty! muh independence! muh bootstraps!" but one flood later and they're like "gib me free monez plz".

I just can't fucking believe that my taxes (which are literally theft by definition) go to these low life fucking libcucks who don't want to help themselves. When will these cocksucking faggots stop sucking on the government teet?

Sounds a lot like niggers.

why doesn't someone just flush a toilet and all the water will go away

That will only drain the water to toilet rim level, you fucking retard.

Makes you think they're both human.

>knew hurricane was coming for days
>Did nothing
Have fun swimming retard

>I'm going to Lonestar restaurant right now to take a shit in the bathroom sink because fuck Texas.

first time i laughed all day.

Kek.. The only candidate who didn't end up being investigated by the FBI.

I'm from Texas but I gotta admit that this is hilarious.

so just find the lowest toilet in the city

Was Jeb?

>Live in NJ
>Live in an area near the coast and bay
>Lived through 10+ hurricanes in which massive carnage resulted
>Lived through many other Tropical Storms, Class 1s that peter out, etc
>Always just kinda indifferent to the severe weather cause we prepare in the spring for bad weather (it's really not hard with some planning and a little handiwork here and there)
>Declined coastal evac every time because house was built on property made for farming and can handle more water than has ever been dumped on us and at the least Im stuck inside for 2 days without power (they figured out in the 1700s that if you live near water to build suitable irrigation cause shit like this happens).
>Always LOL HARD when I see these dumb fucks sitting on their roofs, waiting for someone to either pick them up or come steal their shit

Seriously, we're just gonna ignore how texas wanted to succeed from the US like 4 years ago and now we have to extend a hand? Fuck that. Let them learn from their mistakes and if we lose a few nigs in the process, oh well.

I wish I had scuba gear and a fucking mutated giant sack so I could swim into every home in Texas and cum on the man of the house's forehead for being so fucking stupid

It's not even that fucking bad I could drive through that easy people are just pussies

They should just dig a hole to drain the water, fucking retards

Whoa whoa! Don't go blaming the libcucks. These are inbread, redneck, lone star ass republitards.

Don't be fake news

>puddles
I don't think turning free ways into rivers is a "puddle". Your image isn't even the worst. There's picture of the water almost OVER the overhead freeway signs. Which makes it like, what, 13 feet of fucking water?

They're forced to pay tribute to the federal government so they are kind of expecting their money back, you know.

>liberals
>Sucking the government teet
lmfao
The conservatives do that, m8. Liberal states are well off, generally. The south is poor af.

S'kool

Once the civil war starts we'll ALL be fucking dead or living in a ditch.

Houstonfag here. Couple things. First off, most of the city survived just fine. Some areas were hit hard, but I lost power for a grand total of 10 seconds over the course of the storm, and that was about the worst of it. Most folks were pretty well prepared. We all know that the news blows shit out of proportion.

Second, Houston is not Dallas or San Antonio. Not much rootin' or tootin' going on around here. It's more like New Orleans or Pensacola with more Mexicans. Which believe me, is it's own set of issues, but at least apply the correct set of offensive stereotypes.