Starts in 20

already started

LET'S HOPE FOR EXCELLENT HOCKEY

Gooooo Caps

Dubs for hatty

anyone have a stream?

Dubs for pointless

Dubs for no shot attempts

Even though we're totally fucked, go >us.

on hockey dot tv

McDavid stylin on you

McDangles

I can't believe we don't get to see Pullju

>Employing Chorney

Even the 1st overall bound Oilers stopped doing that

WIll Ovechkin be in a "teach the newbie a trick" mood or will he score -if he does- by a deflection?

Stuck at work with no way to watch or listen, lads. I need faster updates.

You have a phone, 630CHED online

Literally nothing yet halfway through 1st

In a meeting, tbqh. I can read shit on my phone because it looks like I'm sending emails or whatever, but I can't listen.

reee

go to the nhl's gamebox or whatever and have this tab for

CPAS SCORE

BOOM WILSON

Fuck the offside challenge

wot

Caps putting on the pressure, almost socred again

Caps on the pp

succesful pkbyOilers

>it's an "Oilers panic and start taking penalties" episode
Awesome

Icing call against the Caps
Ovechkin out of the shift
Kuznetsov wraparound failed

are you guys on a stream or something? your both like a full minute or two behind

Good guy Greece

there is a live tracker on nhl.com that literally does this

Ovi looks to me like hes nursing a wrist injury or something. Shades of the year Dale Hunter was coach.

Let4estu to Gadjula and Holtby saved what a surprise

seeI 'm sure he knows, but -like me- he prefers company

Eberle for Nugent-Hopkins, Nuge tries to slide it under Holtby but Holtby won't have this shit

I mean one of the Oates years when everyone looked bad.

he looks slow and just unimpressive overall

less than a minute to finish the 1st.
Oilers in the offensive
Dreiseitl is in

>27 shots in the first

High energy

Its been that way for a few weeks now. His ice time is down this year so Im thinking hes hurt and/or not pushing himself too hard when theyre already having yet another great regular season. Meanwhile his linemates are both having career years.

1st is done, Oilers-Capitals 0-1

wew, that flew fast

his hair getting grey shook him

Better than ending up horribly bald like Getzlaf

Thank you, Greece. I should be home in time for the 2nd, but your services have been appreciated.

tell that to him

maybe he's really trying to see what points he can get by deflections and once he realises he is Alexander "fucking" Ovechkin we will see him destroy again

no problem friend, it was fun for me

In playoffs past hes seemed out of gas so I think its Trotz holding him back. We'll see what he does come playoff time, and hes at a point in his career where that is all that matters.

A few years ago everyone said he was done when he had an off year and then he has 3 more 50 goal years. I stand by thinking he's injured and/or being held back to save his energy for the playoffs. They have the forward depth to make up for him not scoring like he used to.

>I stand by thinking he's injured and/or being held back to save his energy for the playoffs. They have the forward depth to make up for him not scoring like he used to.

sounds reasonable

His average time on ice per game is like 2 minutes lower than its been at any point in his career. Plus Backstrom and Oshie are having career years, I know Oshie is a ufa but Backstrom clearly isnt an ovi babby. Something is up and we can only speculate.

Ovi did hurt his shoulder in the beginning of the season he was seen with ice packs for a while after the injury and played through it

is Gretzky now in the management of the Oilers?

Gretzky's new book is a good history of the game, you guys should check it out.

>ufa

what's that?

also, what you said at the start is probably the reason, at least I hope so.

He's vice-president or something of the Oilers Entertainment Group, which isn't involved in management of the team, but more so the media and production side of things. His brother is assistant GM though.

HIT THE SHOWERS, BRADEN

BACK AT CENTRE ICE
OILERS WIN IT

DRAISAITL SCORES, SHOT AT ZERO DISTANCE

Unrestricted free agent. His contract with the caps is up at the end of the year. They can resign him at any point but after July 1st he can sign wherever he wants

Its a common belief that players up their game in the season before they become a ufa to get better contracts.

How the fuck is my perfect quality stream a full minute behind. I gotta stay out of threads. Keep spoiling myself.

You out of market? Just watch it on TV, lad.

Caps fan in Chicago. No cable so i stream every game or get them to show it at bars for me during national games and the playoffs.

>tfw poop splashes water right into your butthole

Caps are really pushing that centering pass from behind the net.

Its just Kuznetsov's signature move. It honestly works enough that I like that he goes for it. Ive seen it work more than classic wraparounds when it pulls the goalie and Willams/Mojo are running the net.

give us the deke Ovi

Yeah, the Oilers feed just showed a shitload of highlights where it's worked. Fucking sneaky move, hard to read as well. I'm surprised more teams don't try to incorporate it, because even if the goalie and D man don't bite, you can still go for the full wraparound.

smells like goal

If kuzy was himself last postseason we would have won the cup. If he plays like this will win it this year

>all this pressure from both teams

bretty gud game so far capsbros

wew lads some good hockey here

Caps smelled blood, but the Oilers responding well

Can McDavid read the game well enough?

youre so tough ovi coming in like that from behind

That's one of his greatest strengths, tbqh.

Mojo will be the albatross on that line mark my words.

But you are right.

Kuznetsov is single handedly killing the Oilers.

What'd Wilsons do to put a bee in Lucic's bonnet? They've been running each other all game.

He thrives in games like this. Take away his space and you take him out of the game.

are the reviews for logan real? it looks terrible

I like mojo I hope he picks it up

He heard that people thought Wilson could be as good as he was in his better Bruins years.

He wont but hes developing into a good tough 3rdish line RWer which is what Lucic regressed to.

it seems to me that the Oilers' game is based on individual efforts. So maybe it's hsi teammates positioning, I don't know. ANyway, got to sleep. Have a good one.

t. mcuck

see the Oilers I think dump the puck while the Caps pass.

Hes my least favorite cap. Invisible every playoffs and feasts off playing with great duos like ovi-backs and now Kuz-Williams.

He has value and they should move him so they can keep Oshie.

caps are getting their usual playoff refpuck a bit early, no?

>It's another Oilers don't get a power play episode

Yeah you're right. He's pretty inconsistent. He gets hot every once a while. That's when I like him haha. Dump him for oshie

Bud the Caps have one of the worst penalty differentials in the playoffs. In Trotz first year they were up 3-1 on the rags, game 5 tied at 0, Joel Ward(miss him...) Scores a goal but Lundpads comes out of the paint and his dman pushes Ward into him after the fact. Immediately called off and the rags win that game 2-1. The Caps dont really get refpuck in their favor.

Holy kek did the coilers get any possession in that period?

They should package him and Grubauer for a dman since I see Alzner elsewhere for way to much money in the Summer.

They outshot and outscored the Caps

Fuck I wish Bowey wasnt ded so we could see him instead of Chorney and Ness.

I could care less if that was a "hold". Eller wasn't in a position to score or do anything dangerous there, so the penalty better be something blatant/serious.

Obvious refpuck bs.

random holds and trips along the boards happen all the time, i cant believe the refs would call that nonsense

>Could care less

The phrase is couldn't. And seriously whats with your obsession with supposed caps refpuck? There have been two penalties called all game.

Old man Williams!

He needed one

Well I could care less though...

When the refs call such shit penalties when there has been plays like that all game both ways, ya, you can't help but think refpuck.

Maybe dont shove Eller in the back of the head multiple times as thats clearly what caught the refs attention. If you could care less then actually do just that and shut up about ref puck.

Nah, this league is obviously refpucked, so I'll keep on pointing it out when I see it so the less educated American fans can understand this isn't real hockey.

>shoved in the back of the head
It was a hold though. Holds != shoving.

ITS COMIN BACK TO ME NOW
ITS COMIN BACK TO ME NOW
ITS COMIN BACK TO ME NOW
ITS COMIN BACK TO ME NOW
ITS COMIN BACK TO ME NOW
ITS COMIN BACK TO ME NOW

dont do what everyone does along the boards in every single game? but ovi can crosscheck benning to the ice from behind and thats fine