S/fur Ariyah edition

s/fur Ariyah edition

Fuck you too

ive been here all summer, just like you newfag

I had a BMW E30. I fucking loved that car. It was in pretty bad shape but fun as hell to drive. It reminds me a lot of S13s the way it handles.

how did you get into celicas?

His BMW is worth like $5k and the z at least $7. I would do it even if it was just to sell the z.

not even mad

Always liked the look of the first gens.

I don't remember what year my e30 was. It was a 2 door convertible. The top leaked, the interior was shot, the trans would grind going into.. 4th?

super fun though. Anything balanced lightweight and RWD is automatically fun

the engine was okay power but sounded great. straight 6s rule

One is an 84 the other is 86.
I'm not sure how many cars I have without listing and counting them but they are all rwd with the exception of the 4wd trucks.

>mfw I forgot to strip exif data
>mfw that newfag was right and Sup Forums automatically strips exif now

how are people supposed to accidentally dox themselves?

doing anything cool with your celicas?

>now
Sup Forums has stipped exif for about the last four

But I'm the newfag

>posts mfw but doesn't post a face

The 74 I'm selling, 77 fastback I'm not sure. Might turn it into a race car.

The 76 coupe was my daily fur 8 years.
I'm not sure anymore on that one. I have an 18rg I was going to build for it, but I've also been thinking of dropping in a 3sge beams.

0/10

>3sge beams
that's basically what I was getting at. you need boost in your life

So what were you going to tell me about almost dying while on DXM and taking Effexor?

I think if I turbo anything it would be one of the E30.
2.7 bottom with the 2.5 head, daily it at about 1 bar.

That's pretty meta. I agree, Bonk. Proper genitalia is always best.

ifunny meme, fucking trash. Get better memes

DIE!

Man.
I keep scrolling past pone pics I want to post.

yes sir, story time ladies and gents. gather around

This was while I was on 225mg of Effexor XR daily. I got the brilliant idea to trip face on DXM. Either I was reckless for not checking the contraindications or reckless for checking the contraindications and doing it anyway.

I drank two of the bottles of robitussin and ate a pack of the pills for good measure. Had I not been on Effexor it still would've been a big deal.

Naturally my memory is kind of spotty. I don't remember what I did for the come up. However I remember feeling like my mind was in a violent windstorm. Lots of segregation between parts of my mind. Heavily dissociative. I couldn't tell up from down spatially.

At some point I realized I was beyond toasted, and my girlfriend at the time said my heart was a little fast. And by little I mean a lot. I had a fever and was shaking / shivering too. Full body rash.

At one point I had to take a shit and begged her to help me. She walked me to the toilet and made sure I didn't basically shit my pants, held my hand, etc. When you have a gf like this who will hold your hand while you're shitting / tripping hard, they're a keeper.

At some point I decided to try to watch a movie and pretend it wasn't happening. We watched "What Dreams May Come" and I can NEVER watch that movie again. I'm getting anxious just thinking about it.

She ended up calling out of work the next morning because she stayed up with me all night making sure I didn't just die.

Serotonin syndrome isn't as bad as they make it seem. Or maybe it is and I was just too far gone to realize lol.

I would just turbo the stock M20B25 at 1 bar. If I remember right from my old research they can handle it fine. So long as it's tuned right it won't pop the headgasket / pistons and the head wont lift.

That sounds dumb. I don't into any drugs at all. Never understood why anyone would.

But, more displacement! And low comp could run almost 2 bar for fun times.

I do psychedelics (i.e. real drugs) only now. And very rarely at that. DXM is what teens do when they can't get ahold of anything better.

I can respect those that don't do drugs at all, although I also believe everyone could benefit from trying a mild psychedelic once in their life. It's an ineffably beautiful experience and gives you perspective on what your consciousness really IS.

>lowering compression just to run more boost
This sounds good in theory but tuners are actually moving away from this. I got lower compression pistons for my engine but that's because I can't get E85 easily. With E85 becoming more commonplace, people are running relatively higher compression and having no issues with detonation.

Only one station close to me that sells E85.
I do run it in my 14:1 race motor.
Would be nice if it were more readily available.

>14:1

oh lord yes

I ended up going with 8.5:1 in my engine, however between getting a LOT of material taken off my head and block, and with a 1.2mm headgasket (larger than stock), I have no idea what my static compression is. I was having to pull a good amount of timing at around 1.4bar so it mustn't be too bad. Once I get it built again and put in these new cams it's getting dynod.

>two of the bottles of robitussin and ate a pack of the pills
Jesus, that's like 2g of DXM. I was going to start with 300mg when I'm off of this shit in a week. I'm surprised you're still alive.

>14:1 race motor
Fuckin hell. I need you to teach me how to build motors.

I can't explain why. I never do heroic doses of anything, with that one exception.

I had tried DXM before and I think one bottle seemed underwhelming so I guess I made sure it worked lol.

Mines a 2.3 ford about 160 thousandths off the head. NA, distributor locked at 36°
Turning 8 to 9k rpm.

I'm very careful about drug use. I make sure to research a lot before I do something. Even the dumb shit like snorting and smoking high doses caffeine I'm careful about. Still considering cutting with baking soda and smoking it like crack since the powder doesn't burn right.

How much hp does it make? Do you have a dyno in your shop?

Lol. Actually not too hard. Just a lot of measuring.

No dyno, I'm actually running a fairly small mild cam, I'm guessing it's about 180 hp.

Yeah I'm not good with numbers. I'd be too afraid I'd fucking something up because I have bad anxiety I'm starting to realize now that my depression is fading. Building motors seems very daunting to me despite it being what I want to make a career out of. Hell, even building a computer the first time was slightly daunting, so I can only imagine how bad I could fuck up on an engine.

Nice. I can't wait to start building ridiculously high hp pro mod engines and shit.