Why do american "white people" look different from european whites?

Why do american "white people" look different from european whites?
Regardless of the attitude or behavior, you know a person is american by simply looking at them.

Black admixture
you know their great great grandmas couldn't resist the BBC

Americans are mongrels and our food is tampered with

its all the breeding with the natives, eskimos, and africans

I thought you'd know an American from all the guns and burgers they'd have on their persons?

AM I RIGHT GUYS?

i dont think she is white

she might have some hispanic in her

>hoop earrings

We're less inbred, even within white communities.

- Very good non socialized healthcare (perfect teeth).
- In their culture it's normal to wear as much make up as a clown.

>>Black admixture

lol no, most americans are immigrants

Are american "whites" less white than europeans??

Our water has lead and fluoride in it. It's making us retarded.

Her hair is dyed, too. Definitely a mongrel.

>the South exists

This is the real answer.

Its not our genetics thats different its the fact that tap water is a disgusting concoction of chemicals and hormones as is most fruit and meat. We are a poisoned people.

Yes

lack of imbreeding, seriously

in

>the south
Those are the most european looking and behaving people among us.

Speaking of retards, I've never seen a non-American retard.

I bet a British retard would sound funny. Ooh, or a french retard.

They're a clusterfuck of European peoples and toss in the odd random native American ancestor and burgers. Boom you have Americans

Picture has nothing to do with inbreeding

Wrong image earlier

>poisoned

>this post

Yea, you see an american retard every time you look in the mirror.

Canada, there are huge cocks not being sucked atm... isn't that appalling

>anecdote

They are killing us slowly.

I'm not retarded. I'm a bit of an aspie, but I'm not retarded.

>boom you have Americans

No they're not you stupid fuck, I'm from out of state here in North Carolina and my God, everyone here acts like a nigger, nigger or not.

Only the top 10% of people here are worth the air they breathe.

The Midwest and North East is the last bastion of whiteness in the USA

Because they are mix of different Euros and also most of them have some native American great grandma at least.

Just go to a British lottery website and see it for yourself.

Do Murrican seriously drink tap water straight out of the tap ?
you are suppose to boil that shit

because white here is a universal term which essentially boils down to "anything not black or brown". We've labeled Italians, potatonigger Irish, slavs, Jews, and "passable" Hisapnics as white, when for the most part none of them really are.

plus, like others here said, admixture. I myself am quarter Asian, which makes me for all intents and purposes "white". But juxtapose me to some full-blooded Anglo or whatever and I am distinctly different looking. This applies as well to those who have Native, black, or Jew blood. I'm sure my great grandchildren will be 100% white looking with white features, but there'll still be some very subtle ethnic influence on their phenotype in play.

Look at that bitch Iggy Azalea, her ancestor fucked an Abbo, and she is "white" but is the strangest looking white person you'd ever see.

Not by region in the US so it's still as worthless as the las

Better dental care, better clothes, better hygiene (we shower every day if not twice a day), tan (as opposed to swarthy).

oh god
wow

Americans are mutts of almost every country in Europe, We are what the Eurozone would have looked like in a few centuries if it hadn't decided to just import replacements instead of breeding at all.

Yes. I probably drink a gallon of water right from the spicket a day. We don't have dirty water in most if the country, it's just laced with chemicals.

Kek, it's not that bad here Nip.
I just use a water purifying pitcher

>look different from european whites
Which European whites?

Europe has a shit ton of different phenotypes. Scandian, British, German, Slavic, Italian, Spanish all have very unique features.

Americans are generally a blend so we naturally also have a unique look.

they're all mongrels. Contrary to epin memes, there are different races of white people. Slavs mixing with irish, mixing with italians, mixing with scandinavians. That's the "white" american.

The colored americans are even worse.

Well most of them are like 1/64th native or something and even ignoring that they also have a ton of people being borderline white like Armenians, half-spics and sometimes even actual spics identifying as white.

Significant Native American admixture is actually pretty rare among white Americans.

>Cajuns (/ˈkeJdʒən/;French: les Cadiens or Les Cadiens or les Acadiens, [le kadjɛ̃, lez‿akadjɛ̃]) are an ethnic group mainly living in the U.S. state of Louisiana, consisting of the descendants of Acadian exiles (French-speakers from Acadia in what are now The Maritimes of Eastern Canada). Today, the Cajuns make up a significant portion of south Louisiana's population and have exerted an enormous impact on the state's culture.[2]

While Lower Louisiana had been settled by French colonists since the late 17th century, the Cajuns trace their roots to the influx of Acadian settlers after the Great Expulsion from their homeland during the French and British hostilities prior to the Seven Years' War (1756 to 1763). The Acadia region to which modern Cajuns trace their origin consisted largely of what are now Nova Scotia and the other Maritime provinces, plus parts of eastern Quebec and northern Maine. Since their establishment in Louisiana, the Cajuns have developed their own dialect, Cajun French, and developed a vibrant culture including folkways, music, and cuisine. The Acadiana region is heavily associated with them.
These french inbreeds in no way are american you raging cock addict.

There was very little, if any, miscegenation between European Americans and nonwhite American groups.

White American women are literally the most attractive on Earth.

Alex Jones get out.

"I've never seen a non-American retard" translation: im a pleb who's never been outside the country and possibly my state

This is the kind of linear thinking that had people thinking the sun revolved around the earth

>thunder thighs tits in my eyes

But I don't believe in Chem Trails

>thinking the sun revolved around the earth
Well what the fuck do you think the sun is doing?

they need to label non-whites as whites, to hide the fact that whites are the most rapidly disappearing demographic in America (or world), and of course to make the crime race statistics seem less raycis.

At first I thought how much I'd love to eat out those thighs, but then I remembered that probably some nigger has already cum there several times. Ew.
There is nothing as disgusting as a white woman who sleeps with a nigger.

Iggy has abbo blood? I fucking knew she wasn't pure bred...disgusting pig

>north carolina
Found your first problem

The sun is stationary and Earth revolves around it

>White American women are literally the most attractive on Earth.

read: has never stepped outside American borders.

Fetal alcohol syndrome m8

It's not "by region" anywhere else, either.

You have no argument here, just cheap stereotypes with no facts to back them up. Stay butthurt, sophist cunt.

Can't argue that but considering men aren't biologically tied to one woman they will fuck any cunt in which they can easily stick their dick in, especially when there is tons of easy pussy around(even if it's ugly). That's mostly how your niggers got their 20% white genes and also why most Latin American countries are shit.

I've been to every country in Europe except microstates for years at a time and am fluent in three languages

Kill yrself

>The sun is stationary
American education strikes again.

but it is dispersed among many americans lineage at somepoint.

Thats Noelle Foley, no nigger has been near her. Shes wearing a MAGA hat too.

The sun isn't stationary. What are you, fucking gay?
>american education

Other way around, black women were conquered by white men.

It's literally everywhere in the South, before here I was put in Georgia and I've traveled all around the area (Tennessee, Kentucky) Virginia was the only half decent place

ah so you just have shit taste. Got it.

I think it's the excessive big smiles and bleached teeth, not so much the phenotypical difference. You rarely see germans and especially russians with these kind of fake facial expressions.

>Stationary
How do you expect me to take you seriously with that shit

But I was only talking about the US, you decided to post a map of the world.

Get fucked sophist-nigger

>what happens when you leave Sloth out in the sun for too long.

MUH DICC

I've noticed that too
I can actually usually tell a native compared to a European tourist. I think it's because people in America are more heavily mixed (mostly Anglo-German), while people from Europe are more purebred.

It could also be something in the food, in the water, or maybe just a general way of carrying themselves. I can usually tell whether someone is from Europe at a glance

Euro mystery meat

don't forget the excessive make-up.

Funny thing you should use Britney as your example. She's a fucking troll without makeup.

I think they look mostly German.

That is probably because the Germans are also mongrels of all European whites.

Why would I need to travel anywhere?
I already live in the greatest country in the world.
I'm also an 18 year old in college, while your probably a middle aged man on an anonymous Indonesian throat singing forum.

relative to the planets it is mostly stationary... give the guy a break mane

>North East

No it's just the mid west

I'm in the North East and white people are slowly being eaten away
Not just by nigs and hispanics
The big killer is actually Asian migrants moving in
Visit Boston some time
It's rapidly becoming micro-China

VA here. We're infested with niggers too. And ours are all uppity niggers that vote blue (legally as felons now) and ruin the best areas.

Every white American I ever met told me they had an Native Grandma or something like that.

Left one has so much white genes that her eyes are blue.

just wait for the next generation of "Germans". They'll be as brown as rapist, Syrian refugees.

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Is this bait???
Out tap water is clean as fuck. The water that comes out of my tap, is reverse osmosis filtered with enriched minerals. You can drink water from a hose here and you'd be getting higher quality water than where you're from

I drink tap water too, like 5 gallons a day when it's hot. But I use a water purifier filter.

If americans so mixed, then why do they refuse to acknowledge the whiteness of criollo latinos?

See it's funny, big smiles don't seem weird to Americans. That's just how we smile. We think you guys are weird because you fucking never change expression.

I'd take gif related over shyla

>18
>your instead of you're
>haha fuck broadening my horizons xD
>random, baseless assumptions

Just stop posting

>That is probably because the Germans are also mongrels of all European whites.

yes they are. They have always been. That's what happens when your country is in the middle of everything. Hitler's ideal image of an aryan was scandinavian, not german

The post you initially replied to was in reference to Europe. Judging from the map, America is less inbred than most European countries, the South included.

Again, you have no facts to support your fallacious argument, only anecdotes and opinions. How embarrassing.

I think it's the food. Even Asians that were born and raised here look different from Asians in Asia.

Also on the subject of whites, lots of us who's family had been here for 400 years have some slight Native American admixture. Also you see a lot of mixed ethic whites like German-English, Polish-Italian etc that makes them look different than straight German, English, polish, and Italian.

kek. we don't all live in Vietnam.

You mad bro?

only in 'nam