Guatemala offers Trump help to build U.S. border wall to keep out the Mexicans

>The president of Guatemala has offered Donald Trump "cheap labor" to build a wall on the border of the United States and Mexico.

>"We have high-quality labor, and we'll gladly build," President Jimmy Morales said in a Facebook Live interview conducted by The New York Times en Espanol, reported The Hill.

>"Tell us the dimensions, and we know how to do it," said Morales.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/guatemala-trump-cheap-labor/2016/04/19/id/724733/
thehill.com/latino/276793-guatemalan-president-offers-trump-cheap-labor-for-border-wall
cnnespanol.cnn.com/video/cnnee-conclusiones-intvw-jimmy-morales-mano-de-obra-barata-muro-trump/#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats nice of him but we can do it ourselves

Peña travelled to Guatemala a while ago. If Trump wins then Central America will pay for the wall. They owe Mexico shekels for giving fast trips to the border to their nationals.

using cheap labor is what created so many problems in the first place

That's pretty generous.

Trump will use cheap labor. It's a Trump project after all.

FUCK OFF WE'RE GONNA BUILD IT
i would honestly volunteer and pay for gas to drive myself to the border.

Nah, we will build it ourselves and we will pay the builders well, it's Mexico money anyway

No source. Good job OP

BASED GUATEMALA

He is really butthurt abot mexico's wall

D-DELET THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Stay mad Pablo

That's a good offer, but it would look better for Trump if he used Americans to build the wall.
To create jobs, even if temporary, looks good for any president.

I want to pay for a stone

Bit old but

newsmax.com/Newsfront/guatemala-trump-cheap-labor/2016/04/19/id/724733/

thehill.com/latino/276793-guatemalan-president-offers-trump-cheap-labor-for-border-wall

Prepare your money

If this is true then maybe it's payback for the wall Mexico built on it's southern border it shares with Guatemala to keep all the Guatemalans out of Mexico.

HAHAHAHA

What a great guy.
>tell us dimensions
Cheeky.

Shouldn't you muzzies prepare your shekels? You will either pay Trump or be assraped by Russia.

that would be an awesome fundraiser
Buy one brick/stone/tile and have your name or initials printed on it

Theyre probably going to use concrete slabs instead of bricks

You know how whenever churches and schools want to build a new wing or monument or something, they ask for donations to pay for the stone or marble or whatever it may be and it says "donated by the smith family"?

I wish trump would allow something like this for the Great Wall. I'd love to bring my future kids down and find my name engraved Ina stone and tell them that it is in our family's tradition to make this country great

>muzzies
>shekels
>mexican intellectuals

It's a ploy, you cant bitch about out sourcing then out source for the wall

I said the same thing to the cuckservatives in my college republican group about helping if trump asks for volunteers to help deport the illegals. These guys literally say it's not a bad thing if white people are replaced by mexicans I swear to god.

the price of stamping the name on a brick will cost more than the brick you idiot. Why not a program like adopt a highway, adopt a mile of the wall, something along the way.

>not using shekels over filthy dollarucks

No wonder why you goys were handed on silver plate to Islam

You can if you give their wages to American NEETs instead.

>Yuo will never be of workings for the most greatest megastructure of modern era.

Source?

Wow, based president. Maybe with the money he can fix his city.

If he valued cheap labor that much he would be visiting your mother every night Pedro.

Don't worry, the wall isn't going to actually happen. Or if it does, it won't be finished by the time Trump is out of office and it will be immediately halted and destroyed by the next President for Liberal points.

Wall just got 10ft higher

the fuck happened here

Guatemalan engineering, kike

Im down, then we can go BBQ near the wall with beer to celebrate.

Sup Forums cookout

Don't act like you don't know.

Fucking subterranean, reptiloid jews, I swear.

Wormhole technology.

Does that thing lead straight to hell?

I don't see the problem

Just like my retarded president offering help to other countries when we are in the middle of the nastiest crisis i have ever seen, we about to collapse friends.

So long as the Mexicans cough up the pesos lmao

And the contract bidding begins. One Brick for Every Spic

Wherever it leads, it can't be any worse.

No just further into Central America.

Get walled off like you walled off the Guatemalans

Okay, Guatemala can build sinkholes near the border

so yes

BASED GUATEMALA

Reminder that politifact rated this "pants on fire."

This. It's nice of him to offer, but this will create American jobs for Americans.

>capture mexicans

>roast

TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill every last one of them. And when asked why you did it, be honest.

Omg this is perfect. It's revenge for Mexico building a wall on their border

Is your rectal exam over, because man, you got butt hurt.
>mexican complaining about cheap labor
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get your wallet out Taco.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
I can't believe the Wall will be a reality.
It's fucking glorious.

What do you think the MAGA hats are for?

If Trump wins I'm moving to Texas so I can start looking into getting a job on the wall.

WHOS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL ?
CROWD: "MEEEEEEEEXICOO"

We can use them as third shift I suppose, as long as they can keep up the peso.

Get the wallet that you just stole yesterday out, cause you're gonna fucking pay.

>Moving to Canadian territory
Arizona or California, no exceptions

They don't go to mexico. They travel through mexico and then to the usa.

Don't you have debts to pay???

No it leads out of hell

>cnnespanol.cnn.com/video/cnnee-conclusiones-intvw-jimmy-morales-mano-de-obra-barata-muro-trump/#0

>he was actually being ironic
>trumpfags are too stupid to realize that

el oh el

Outsourcing your skilled workforce? Sad!

About to? Your shit hole country collapsed over a century ago

Wait, though... has anybody even thought about the environmental impact of this wall? That could take YEARS of impact studies and mitigations and shit.

89 a shit

Were they jews?

When will people learn that irony and self-deprecation don't work when you're a limp-wristed little cunt who nobody respects?

>we'll build it h-heh
>I'll suck your d-dick heh

>"ok faggot"

>w-wow I was being ironic y-you dummy...

Their habitat is expanding.

In my day we used this fucking brick.

As the chief executive he can go even cheaper by employing the military.

Of course he will. Since you guys are being gracious enough to pay for it, he'll try to keep the costs down so you don't have too big a bill.

>They don't go to mexico. They travel through mexico and then to the usa.

That means they have to go TO mexico first you fucking inbred

Does Guatemala not like Mexico either?

Sinkhole collapsed most probably

Nobody likes Mexico.
Mexico likes to look down on those below their border, and they think of themselves as "higher" than everyone else.

>Guatemala
He's trying to secure jobs for his people.

Good for him, seems like a good leader.

Maybe if he's smart enough he will be able to get a wall of his own one day and make Gautemala great for the first time.

Thats funny because mexicans are literally the worst hispanics. Even the illegals I've met from Guatemala have been pretty cool. The mexican ones are just assholes.

We just need his support but special interest groups can keep their money and their cheap labor.

Trump should give Mexico to Guatemala

Its all jealousy

Why do you think theres a wall in southern mexico? To stop illegals from coming here to the usa you fucking retard. Why would they travel to Mexico imbecile?

holy fugg sweden yess