My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Hopsin's Ill Mind of Hopsin 1-9, J Cole's Born Sinner and 2014 Forest Hills Drive. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything

what do women want?

You're the typical avatarfag/underage b&

Why you on /b if your underage
Dumbass bait

Money and assholes

Why is reality TV enjoyed by the masses?

Am I totally fucked with an iq of 95?

An hero before it's too late

Because people like to be lulled into a sense of controlled normalcy.

are traps gay?

So what my iq is about the same and I have perfect pitch and thankfully I don't have synesthesia fuck having that that's horrible

>163 IQ

Does IQ actually mean anything past the 140 point? Or is it just something that celebrity scientists jerk themselves off to?

100 is supposed to be the national average. You're just slightly lower than average.

I know but Still feeling dumb. Maybe I should read more books

For sure man. Low IQ is not a death sentence. Study for a skilled trade, or find a college course you're interested in. Pick something to get good at, and then get good at it. Even the smartest people can't be good at everything.

You can have a low IQ, but if you work hard to get what you want and make good life decisions, you can still lead a happy life.

Trump or Hillary?

Also, have you ever been depressed because of the need to act stupid around normal people?

Yo this is what im talking bout all these fucking mumble rappers are AIDS, but Cole is way deeper than people realize. I recommend you listen to 4 your eyez only OP, deepest album by far.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

By the way, if it helps at all, I supposedly had a 138 IQ when I was in my early 20's. Then I drank, partied, and video gamed my university career away. Now I'm working near minimum wage cleaning toilets. The only thing keeping me afloat is the bitcoin I bought back in the day.

Do you wear a fedora?

>Hopsin
>J.Cole
>IQ 163
I hope this is a joke
Cause hes not even fucking trying

Do you even lift, brah?

Look at all these summerfags getting food poisoning from this still fucking pasta

Newfag detected.

I think my iq is around 130 and I'm starting college next Monday. Do you think I'll be able to breeze through like high school or will I actually need to put in effort?

Yea man you will, i got a IQ of 121 without studying for it or doin any other shit i kinda rushed as well because fuck spending time on all those questions. But i dont believe OP unless he gives me proof of his autism. (From all the shut he said i believe he does) source is that im a med student that evem though im smart as hell i still take adderall (not prescribed) to get all the shit my professor gives me done