Would Sup Forums be interested in a webseries similar to MarbleHornets but with a story similar to Primer or something...

Would Sup Forums be interested in a webseries similar to MarbleHornets but with a story similar to Primer or something related to sci fi but with a low budget and creepy elements?

I want to do something to practice my skills and show it to the world but I'm curious about the general opinion of webseries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
youtube.com/user/alantutorial)
youtube.com/watch?v=2gMjJNGg9Z8
adultswim.com/promotions/claridryl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it when the red water comes out

dude. if you want a serious opinion then ask somewhere else /t/v doesn't care about television and film.

Consider giving this a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
Looks like just a short film at first, but investigate further and there's a whole two-hour journey of watching people act like complete maniacs and trying to make sense of it all.

This is the adult swim thing right?

Holy shit I forgot about this.

Whats is this like 2007?

Yeah it was broadcast on their infomercials block at like 4am or something.

Was made by Alan Resnick the same guy responsible for Alantutorial (youtube.com/user/alantutorial) and this short film from last year youtube.com/watch?v=2gMjJNGg9Z8

Earlier, 2004-2005.

Yes. Do it already, you dumb faggot.

I'd be interested. At least in the story-writing part. Currently trying to drag my ass to the editing part of a short film.

Is that the same house from Unedited Footage of a Bear?

One of Marble Hornets' biggest weaknesses was how fucking drawn out it was. I understand they were running it parallel to real life for the augmented reality feel, but it felt like it took years to finally get to the 'payoff.'

And I say this as someone who fucking loved MH, Tribestwelve & Everyman Hybrid

Id recommend MyDad'sTapes & DoNotContinue. kinda along the same vein and definitely has its moments

>Marble Hornets
>Tribetwelve = EMH
>MLAnderson0 = TJAprojects
>CaughtNotSleeping = MyDad'sTapes = DoNotContinue
>Dark harvest, Appleofoureye, 5zero2, 004steps

Gieb me sum Claridryl now.

what even was the "payoff" with marblehornets? last thing I remember seeing is slenderman showing up at his sisters place and I figured that was it

anyway as far as shitty homemade youtube spooks go there's one called No Through Road made by a few kids that I still think is fairly decent for what it is

It got a lot farther than that. Also a lot more obvious bad acting but its worth checking out

MarbleHornets was the scariest fucking shit in the first season. It completely fell apart when they started with all the ridiculous plot twists.

Alex finally getting his & TO literally stood by and let it happen
Tim becomes TO's new proxy
Jessica is revealed to be alive

considering I have no idea what any of that means I think I made the right choice dropping it. as soon as I actually heard/saw the terrible attempts at acting i went bleep bloop and forgot about it forever. I only know that sister house slenderman thing cause I looked it up again curiously years back. thanks anyway friend

>TO
As in the operator? just say slender man you hipster faggot

>hurr durr calling something by it's name in the series we discuss is hipster because reasons! Buzzwords!
k

It was the right call. As I said in the previous post, it took wayyyy too long for them to finally pull the trigger. It has it's moments, so if you ever get a hankering you may just wanna look up one of the "Best Moments of MH" videos that likely exist.

>it's slender man
>derived from the slender man character on the something awful forums
>everyone else in the world calls him slender man
>oh let's be special snowflakes and call him """the operator"""
but god damn now I'm remembering that fucking terrifying episode in the dark house that was basically HAPPENING: the episode
this show had some legit terrifying shit in it, entry #1 is underrated too as the slender man SFX were at their best there

No. Different hallways and front yard. Although Night Mind pointed out in his analysis that they re-use a picture of the young boy from UFOAB because it's the same actor, and at one point you can spot a bottle of Claridryl on the table.
adultswim.com/promotions/claridryl/