THIS IS WHY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE SUBCOMING TO ARABS

When the Israelites killed jesus god abandoned them and punished them by letting Arabs take over the land, and Palestine was formed.
Just the same Europe has been punished by god for allowing homosexuality and losing their christian roots and now the the Arabs are coming to take Europe.

YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO REPENT AND MAYBE GOD WILL SPARE YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry, Europe will wake up one way or enother.
The bloodshed will be immense.
Screencast this.

Idk, man a lot of europeans who aren't gay but think its acceptable and thats a issue. you guys need to follow the bibles rules

Yes and I wonder who pushed all this degeneracy.

but I do think Sweden and Germany seem to be some of the worsts on the accepting homosexuality as okay, America has this issue is some parts as well

>Romania
>Subcoming to arabs

The vast majority of Romanians became extremely racists especially against Arabs since they started doing shit in Europe.

Even leftists and liblulz are getting shunned to the margins of society of promoting tolerance. Same with the media.

the jews are behind it all I agree, they will be punished soon dont worry

I see no problem here

Here's a map where we need to import muslims too

whats Romania's stance on homosexuality?

We dont like it but we wont kill u if ur gay. Don't flaunt it.

pfft. We can't do anything, they control the horizontal and the vertical.
Unless.....

how about straight into israel? Id prefer that plan instead

Basically this Except for some fags in the parliament (Remus Cernea) and some fags on the streets, nobody likes them because of their faggotry.

they have the antichrist amongst them, its only a matter of time til they subcome to their own venom

Are you retarded? We're living in satan's world, God has no power over this world. Not until the Second Coming.

Delete this image

I think, that if europe and america can get their christian lifestyles back then maybe their is hope, unfortunately that is gonna be tough to restore.... too many atheists and leftwing cuckolds with no brains

Europeans will be the new Boers. will be fun to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

haha I wanted to edit the image so poland wasn't islamified but was lazy.. don't worry poland in my book you are one of the least cucked christian countries... you dont have public gay parades do you?

that guy is BASED AF

>succumbing
niggers trying to sound smart

>2016
>still not euphoric

stay inbred