youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE
youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM
youtube.com/watch?v=6C7zBD6g4mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE

Wtf is she doing?

Spotted the neckbeard virgin.

first time losing on the opening picture..
time to get off here now

What game is this from?

Step up your game Sup Forums

youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM

Here you go faggot.

LOL
KEK
ZOZZLE
ROFLMAO

>IM RACIST SOO FUNNY RACIST JOKE SOOOO ORIGINAL AND FUNNY

we are living in 2017 you know?

Looks to me that she's putting a tampon into her vagina. Why she licks her fingers (which are probably bloody) I don't fucking know.

Stop pushing us to the bump limit with your thread covering faggotry.

Speak for yourself you lazy Sup Forumstard. You didn't even edit the whole poster. I thought it was blacks that were lazy~~~

retard

I didn't think you had THAT much time to waste.

This sucks. Didn't even bother to shop the rest of the project board.

this is actually no ylyl. this is rather sad.
let me re-activate this thread with some funny

that is because you are virgin.

fucking retarded mentally challenged dummy tard

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. You laugh you lose huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly unfunny your pathetic little images are. Where'd you save those from? Facebook? Reddit? After going through so much of your cesspool of normalfaggot "memes" I haven't "lost" or "kekd" at any of your fucking shitposts. I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted "memes" on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts aren't funny. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy racism and 9/11 jokes. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from ifunny and Reddit. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

fucking retard dummy sperg idiot

GYD

lost

i puked

or run away crying

Well would you?

fucking retarded mentally challenged dummy tard.

The only surprising fact in that greentext is the reminder that France was once a nation of mighty, Muslim-repulsing warriors led by a guy whose name means "Charles the Hammer"

Shut the fuck up you crybaby ass faggot. Do the entire world a favor and wash your mouth out with a fully loaded revolver. Go fuck your self cunt faced bitch boy.

What the fuck does that have to do with if a person licks his/her blood off her fingers?

I know this is Sup Forums but don't be dumb.

When your dick has a rough day and just needs a break

Found the libtard

morgiana (?) 2630
cle masahiro (?) 1364
high resolution (?) 2075746
censored (?) 444915
= = (?) 11746
1boy (?) 493875
1girl (?) 2393297
afterimage (?) 1277
ankle lace-up (?) 1412
areolae (?) 149122
areola slip (?) 12802
ass (?) 450251
asymmetrical hair (?) 118870
barefoot (?) 221518
blush (?) 1628620
breasts (?) 1696561
cross-laced footwear (?) 11783
dress (?) 629663
ejaculation (?) 56833
feet (?) 278790
female (?) 2876500
femdom (?) 20048
hetero (?) 152479
kicking (?) 7429
long hair (?) 2359704
male (?) 1589318
masochism (?) 599
medium breasts (?) 264166
nipples (?) 802283
nipple slip (?) 13771
no bra (?) 95725
nopan (?) 99286
penis (?) 477024
penis face (?) 18
ponytail (?) 463281
purple eyes (?) 369164
red eyes (?) 688437
red hair (?) 368099
saliva (?) 103896
semen (?) 334490
sideboob (?) 63201
side ponytail (?) 113856
soles (?) 48442
tied hair (?) 1067289
toes (?) 65317
underboob (?) 51786
upskirt (?) 33605

i remember that meme, was it actually true that women were kidnapped and had their limbs removed and sold off as sex slaves or was it always a myth?

>triggered

>~~~

You forgot to add "sweetie"

Sweden in an nutshell, so true. you swedish?

Don't know, but would not surprise me if it's true

It's not racist. It has nothing to do with the kid being black. It's because he's starving to death. Jesus Christ ever since the President got elected everything is racism with you nigger lovers.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?
You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.
And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.
Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

lel

>Jesus Christ ever since the President got elected everything is racism with you nigger lovers.

> everything is racism with you nigger lovers.

> nigger lovers.

No its that you're racist.

>citation needed
and no i dont mean some conspiracy site

Goy of the Year

Yeah, CNN or GTFO

I calls it likes I's sees its

niggers call themself niggers
at this point, nothing tell us if that post was from a nigger

and don't forget, if they call themself nigger, anyone can

stupid libnig

youtube.com/watch?v=6C7zBD6g4mY

this would be funny if it wasn't so fucking true.

What does my racism have to do with that user's starving child image?

Dammit man, I came here to get away from Sup Forums

Holy shit did this get me. And I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. And it's kind of stupid.