Some of you are alright. Don't go to TNT tomorrow in Atlanta

Some of you are alright. Don't go to TNT tomorrow in Atlanta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KCM2pj1BU0
youtube.com/watch?v=UuI87YXesa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's probably too stupid to know how to load a gun

>McGee gets his gun
>opens his front door
>trips
>the gun falls, but it doesn't go off because it's actually a broomstick that he grabbed by accident
>Shaq is standing there
>"JAVAAAAAAALE MCGEE!"
>mfw

Is he the Jeb Bush of the NBA?

holy shit

Why is KD such a punk ass bitch holy shit

KD is a fraud, there's a twisted ass person underneath his le nice you the real MVP man persona. The fact he didn't reach out to his teammate of like 9 years during the signing process yet defends some neanderthal cuck who barely has the iq to function as a human teammate shows he's a fraud

Is there a gif of Javale's failed fast break off the backboard dunk? That shit was classic

Wait, I thought his off the backboard dunk worked. The problem was that they were down 6 in the 4th quarter and he was clowning.

I think you're right. He did make it. I swear he scored on his own basket when playing for the Wizards though

God damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KCM2pj1BU0

Why the fuck is Shaq such a bully?

Who cares about that fake ass OKC team. Russ is a big boy, I'm sure he's tough enough to get over it

Shaq is hilarious. You all are a bunch of haters. He's funny, insightful, light hearted, and has a ton of rings. He can say whatever he wants, any player that gets truly upset at him has no sense of humor. Can't wait for him to entertain me and millions of others during Wrestlemania either, while you all bitch about things on Sup Forums.

New pasta?

kek

He noticed that people loved seeing Javale get roasted and just took it way too far.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuI87YXesa0

>t. Reddit

since when does reddit side with the alpha male

>t. person who will be bitching on Sup Forums while millions are entertained by Shaw at Wrestlemania

and yet he didn't have a problem all those years when media were talking shit about his teammate that he kept referring to as his 'brother'

really makes you think

You've clearly never worked with someone you despised

>you will never be as assblasted as Shaq

>be Durcuck
>talk shit about Shaw
>no free throw
>no skill
>too many teams
>yet Shaw was five times the player Durcunt is
>plus 5 rings
It's ok to defend your teammate but exposing yourself like that and lie about Shaw's skill top kok

>you ain't gone do sh** !!!
>you ain't gone
>gone

>thread posted at 17:05
>next comment with the greentext is at 20:00

based OP making his own jokes

I enjoy shaq'tin a fool as much as the next man but the last video was clearly personal to some degree which made the whole thing feel weird.

He's only improved because Shaq gave him a goal. Flesh is mightier than leather, boy. Contemplate this on the tree of woe.

>blacks

You mean 4 rings. He's not Kobe Bryant.

>Shaq
>Alpha
He is pretty insecure,passive agressive and all the real fights that he has been in he got bitch slapped. He is le funny fat insecure nigger that reddit loves

He also got laid out by skinny ass jerry stackhouse