Two of the four women strolled down Mexico City streets clad in black...

>Two of the four women strolled down Mexico City streets clad in black, while the other two filmed their encounters with men who let loose with whistles, catcalls and obscenities.

>In one scene, a young man masturbates while following the pair, while another segment shows one man commenting to another as they cross the women's path: "They're lesbians."

>The women are seen confronting the harassers, asking, "Do you have something to say to us?" In most cases, the men fumble for words before offering an apology.

efe.com/efe/english/life/mexican-women-behind-viral-video-on-sexual-harassment-get-threats/50000263-2924300

So, Sup Forums, in your opinion, this kind of harassment is a gender, race and/or cultural thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/internacional-36324282/embed
archive.is/VooKq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gender, race and/or cultural thing?
It's a shitskin kinda thing.

You guys know this thing was done in the worst place of the worst Mexican state right?

>Mexican taste

They're fucking hideous
Probably their brothers cat called them

>This is considered attractive in Mexico

So it's just women trying to prove a "universal" point by using only a minority of people in their experiment?

The video is clearly fake feminist bait. Those people would be immediately reported to the police with video proof of them doing sexual harassment. Also, how many cases of public mastubation while stalking have you heard of? Seems awfully convenient for such a freak to pass by some feminists recording a video.

Wow more ugly mexican women and desperate mexican men. Having lived in Texas for 30yrs I can tell you this is not a rare thing. I'm also lmao at mexican women acting like prudes. They're the biggest sluts on the planet and almost all have kids by 18yrs old

They are all fat pigs

Who the fuck would catcall that

how the fuck can you masturbate while walking?

Pretty much

That's an interesting question, I've never tried to masturbate while walking, I'll try it next time.

I've never ever harassed women in this way. So what do you me to say, stay the fuck away from niggers and Mexicans?

It's a western woman with too much money and time on their hands thing.

If they were busy having children or submitting to their man/God, this wouldn't happen.

I blame men because women are like children, without good guidance, they're left to the whims of their emotions.

I thought beheading was the go to pick up line in mexico?

>Mexico City
>not ending with the girls getting kidnapped and raped

Unrealistic/10

Of course not, pattern recognition is racist

FUGIN SEZUBAL ARRESTMEN D:

FUG HE CALLED ME HOT AND HES UGLY XDD

WOMEN HAVE IT SO HARD FUGG PATHERCHY

:DDD

>discovers way to exercise and masturbate
>makes fortune

I saw the same sort of behavior all over Europe user. The higher the male unemployment rate the more common it is. Females need bodyguards to go around and party in many places because of it.

These are men that have been beaten down kicked and spit upon by society repeatedly, they're poor and basically hopeless, and they resent all the privileges these females get without having to work their ass off and absorb abuse daily just to feed themselves like the men have to do for so much less.

That doesn't justify the behavior - and it shouldnt. But it does, to some degree at least, explain it.

Cultural. In the video about the NY girl getting harassed, they're all nonwhites as well.

Only if they want some head

If you want to fuck a mexican woman all you have to do is say hello. They're that is

That is exaclty what a woman would do.

And the beauty of this is nobody in Mexico will give a single fucking fuck

>I never beat off in public

How the fuck to you guys manage?

I can't go a week without doing the sneakycum.

/thread

inb4 head, limbs and torso found in garbage bags

I bet you're black.

Because they are probably indio niggers who need to die now.

>gaúcho thinks he's white

Fuck off, tche.

Wheres the link to the video?

Did someone try to masturbate while riding a bike?

>"Our phones ring all day with advisories of harassment, threats, and they send us pictures of dismembered women," one of the group said, speaking on condition of anonymity. "At first there were comments about our appearance and later they continued with death threats."

Why do Mexico love to resolve things through dismemberment?

Found here

bbc.com/portuguese/internacional-36324282/embed

culture, obviously. do you even have to ask?

>A reporter walked topless in Montreal. And there was no Apocalypse

Here's the list of things that happened:

People smiled at me
Many people ignored me
Some people have turned on my way
A man stopped me with a "hey baby"
I heard a laugh on my way
Two young women asked me directions to a store
Now here's the list of things that do not occur:

No one has sexually assaulted
Nobody insulted me
Nobody started to masturbate in public seeing me
Nobody made me threats
Nobody looked at me with contempt, hatred or disgust

archive.is/VooKq

But....but....but I thought the white privileged men where the evil ones!

funny thing is, she was doing it to make a point about how FEMEN protesters shouldn't be charged with indecent exposure because society doesn't view breasts as being particularly indecent... that was in 2014, before the multitude of cat calling videos and other subversive attempts at demonizing men were in fashion. Given that lili boisvert is an outspoken feminist with a couple of tribunes here in Quebec, I doubt she's do a similar experiment disproving public harrasment myths and would instead act according to the mainstream ideology