Swans Meme Market General

The Swans meme market is now open, please feel free to post and trade any meme related to Swans and/or Michael Gira. Thank You.

Bump to avoid market crash.

Posting rare Giras

haha memes MEMES MEEEEEMMEEESS I CAN'T GET ENOUGH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES

HAHA GIRA FUNNI HAT BIG POOPEY XD *farts into diaper* whew hoo wee that was a big on- *sharts*

UHH
OHH!

it seems i'm all messy wessy in my poopey sack haha i need someone to clean me up :)

You despise, but I love
You despise, what I love
You despise, I love
You despise, I love

xD

(oc)

lol

kind of a meme but what happened over that whole "m gira raped a grill"

ok now how about something that doesn't have to do with the cowboy hat?

Saved

Michael Gira raped a girl is to Swans as John Lennon beat his wife is to The Beatles

But John Lennon actually beat his wife

no it isnt. lennon actually did hit his wife (i think only once, though). gira, at most, just fugged the girl while they were drunk

*listens to swans once*

The Glowing Man

Old high quality drawfag content

But it's pretty clear to anyone who paid attention that Grimm made up the accusations.
Nobody who was really honest about something like that would start deleting comments referring to Gira's then wife once she gets involved in the discussion. Having seen that comment and realizing it was deleted after Gira's ex-wife started calling Larkin a liar was the clincher that made me stop believing her.
This is on top of her old band members saying that she tends to play sick games when off her meds and falsely accused multiple members of the band of assaulting her while she was in the band.

I am 100% serious about this too.
I know rape cases are hard to prove from the victim's point of view, but the more time that passes, the harder and harder it gets to believe her, this is on top of the fact that there's stuff it's hard to believe anyone would say in the original post like "I'm going to make you a star" (he says, the owner of a tiny indie label that nobody listens to), let alone Gira.

I know how horrible it can be for nobody to believe that you have been raped, and I want to believe her but it is impossible. There's no big corporation, no cover-up or any bullshit, just a woman who's been vindictive ever since she was kicked off a label for arbitrary reasons and brought up a night both of them want to forget when they got so drunk neither of them could be consistent for their actions.

Does anyone

OXYGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

What's the source of this? Did he actually say this about some people?

its a song title

It's a song title from one of their albums

Oh shit, I feel dumb.
Then again, I've only ever heard that album one time before, just didn't remember.