Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13826992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 would lick and stuff

more pls

What pic was it?

more of this pic?

It was this, guy "deleted" it for some reason, here ya go

What set is that? Also what sets do you have :)

One time gf described markings on toilet after she shit. Apparently she left serious skids on commode. I got all the deets . Shit wuz cash my dear sir. With that being said....Participate!!!!!!!
FOR married guys or dudes with live-in gf s. Ever walk in bathroom after she shits??? This is a safe place to share details of odor or markings on bowl

That set is Set 15 I think. One of the earlier George-Models sets.
I have a lot of the George-Models stuff and some from George-Mag.

I have the following gmag sets 66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83
And i missing the following from her solo site
Am I missing anything that was leaked?
Help a bro out?

I don't think you are missing any leaks of her as an adult.As far as I know there haven't been any.
It has been very hard to find her newest sets from George-Mag. I am about half a dozen behind.
They don't seem to keep a regular release schedule.

Is that tanya...
How? Where?

Yeah i only found her gmag stuff a few months ago,nothing from her solo site since last year

yep that is her. It was a single promo shot that she released just before she opened george-mag if I remember right.

man , I wish it was a set :)

Post other rare tanya please lol

Honestly, there is not much rare stuff. Just oddball stuff from social media. Like this one. I love this picture.

LOL everything I try to put in here is above the limit.

I love this picture too.

Instagram and the likes?
>file limit
IKR all the good shit is over 2mb
I love how shes showing off her ass more now, but her tits have significantly shrunken.

Doess this tanya girl ever go nude?

Not so far as an adult.

Is this that one tanya from that russian place?
She didnt no nude there either

What is her social media?

XD
How will blumpf recover!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

yep
Instagram @tanyageorge and @george_mag

I definitely dont have this set.
What gmag sets do you have?
Mind uploading?

rate this ass?

oh and there is @tanyazues too. But that isn't her doing it, I think its that american photographer that she worked with. no proof of course , but there were a rash of fake pics uploaded earlier this year that they were trying to pass off as Tanya. Called them out on it and got banned LOL

Kik me for more: ronbaw

Sorry man I don't have anything uploaded at the moment. But believe me, If I have it , it isn't that hard to track down.

The places ive' been getting her stuff from dont have that one.
help a bro out?

Hell bro i dont even see these on georgemodels or georgemag index for tanya
What sets are they?

Vipergirls.to has a lot of the old stuff

george-mag.com
first pic is set 86
2nd pic is set 74

Looking for op

Mind spoondfeeding a retard? I dont see it on viper either

ok that's it for me. I leave with one of my favorite pics of her.

Kathleen?

your mum

Nope

But thats where poopoo and toots come from!

friends wife

My girls juicy ass

Wife is always showIng off her ass.

Good now show bare ass

Not exactly bare but you get the idea.

Amazing ass

get any cumshot pics yet?

strawpoll.me/13826992

Not yet b/ro. I'm usually just not that motivated to get the camera when I'm in her.

do it for your b/ros user. think about us next time you cream her... haha

Nice, moar?

Behold. The ass of asses.

:0

right