Cringe thread

cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdRzc0hECfM
youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey thats me wtf

face+timestamp you smelly queer

but why? seeking this kind of shit out to sit around the computer screen and laugh at...to what end. is this really what excites you in life? is this what the culmination of billions of sperm not making it, and you did...only to survive some forms of natural selection in life to make it this far and spend your free time doing this?

i've gotta ask though...is it really worth it? is this entirety of your life not necessitating the entirety of cringe in itself?

saved

What's cringy about this? He's clearly handicapped in some way. He didn't choose to be born this way.

It's actually kind of sad. I'd hang out with him.

aw.. he's really cute

this dude has the body of a 200lb man but the head of a 300lb man

it's called free time sperglord
free
time

free

time

I had eaten a large salmon dinner two nights ago, fully oiling my bowel with fish. Then a day later prepared my body with 6 slices of pizza and by morning I was able to cleanse my body of the majority of the blood in my colon with a massive explosion of brick red excrement. Later in the day I began feeling convulsions in my lower intestine and ran to the bathroom only to find pure omega threes running from my gut straight into the toilet. Cirrhosis is over.

wait is this fresh pasta?
8/8 user

he fucked his brother

26 hours of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=PdRzc0hECfM

Based user

This is now a rekt thread.

Cant you get medicine to treat that? Pooping logs of blood sounds pretty bad

he did what now?

I will tell you why. Because humans are slowly becoming more and more child-like in our culture. Because they are not adults mentally although they are physically. Looking at these people dress up like comic book characters, obsess about ponies, or just be lazy fat disgusting slobs in general is a warning to us all. Seeing how they have wasted their lives makes us want to live life better, it makes us want to avoid the pit falls they have falling into. We see how sad and pathetic they have become and we look to ourselves and say "I will not become that, a joke to others". It is worth it, and you no right telling anyone who they can laugh at.

>laugh
>cringe

I have seen this exact conversation every time this man is posted.
Three-step pasta?

Shit, Frank. Your dumbass brother walked in front of the camera.

HAI BIG BRO!! I got my top hat and my top hat for mister ice cream too!!

still cringe, your pic related.

Damn it bro, you were supposed to stay at home! Mom was going to watch you so you don't fuck up this meme photoshoot for me! Where is she?

>Being this butthurt over anti pony threads.

Well? Where is she?

she spilled her candy on the kitchen floor and is playing dead *laughs* I shook and shook but she didn't move. silly mommy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE

>implying I'm not just randomly fucking around with pics from the thread. the only time I ever hear about MLP is this site. I have never seen it. I have no idea what it has to do with anything. i have no opinion on that topic.

oh god what is happening

It took a few moments for the dematerialization and then the trace spectrum disturbance levels to disappear into the aether, but the memories of what the group did to the thing they thought was their friend, will live on forever in their memories.

>not knowing how to greentext

> Implying you are not just some fat fedora neck bead or ugly small minded feminist who wants to get rid cringe threads.