Damn, I didn't know white beauty standards were this harmful

Damn, I didn't know white beauty standards were this harmful... m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpytmtCB5o

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462391770699.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CGrasobHcKA
youtu.be/FpdCGfaxl7w?t=1m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because fuck standards? Everyone is pretty? What the fuck

>ooga booga damn whyte wimmenz be to pretty fo da kweenz
This shit is so fucking pathetic

maybe niggers shouldn't try and appropriate white peoples culture and practices. stockings. are white culture.

maybe these cunts should just try harder and rule the world, invent culture, society, law & order and basically civilisation.

the asian is wrong, because she is complaining about asians rather than the actions of whites.

>MTV

Did the do the interview with the "UGH RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC MUCH?" woman?

>black men don't like black women
>it's white people's fault
never fails top keks

Lol

>Let's Google "beautiful women"
>Huh, no black women
Well, I guess that means black women are ugly.

>but beauty is subjective. Black women are also beautiful
Yes, beauty is subjective. And a majority of people think black women are uglier than white women.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462391770699.webm

>MTV
I remeber the times when it was about music n shit.

I don't understand. Why are these sheboons doing this to themselves? Why do they feel they must adhere to white people? No one is forcing them to do this. No one is forcing them to lighten their skin. Hell, black people are the ones who care the most about the blackness of their skin. This is just their insecurities coming out and they refuse to claim responsibility for it so they blame a scapegoat.

>50 year old detected...

The one case where this is a good thing

Maybe they should stop living in a white country if they don't like our standards

das racis

>Niggers claim the poorest and least likely to pay 12% of the market should have equal shelf space/service/products compared to the 60+% of the market that has the most money and is most likely to pay rather than steal.

Ok... stupid and ignorant much? (confused nigger trying to be funny face)

Wow racist and sexist much

I don't hate them for the color of their skin but for the way they think and act. So not racist, but yeah kinda sexist.

I like this new meme

>Expecting niggers to ever take responsibility for themselves

You're not allowed to define racism you white male

why they all so butthurt. they want to be considered the standard of beauty? that's pretty bold and narcissistic for anyone.
Most of those products are made in China. And lightening creams, although shocking, are a result of co opting the bleaching cream for age spots etc. this is tiring. why they whining?

LOL, this video is just sad.
The whole world wants to be white and somehow that's the white people's fault?
Not only that they mention that if in a white family a child is is a bit darker its not a problem, thus showing off the self-hating attitude of their own race, their own stereotypes about them. It's just sad. China has billboards with white people, that's whitey's fault. Koreans get a lot of plastic surgery to try and modify their korean features, that's whitey's fault. Niggers don't like nigger hair, whitey's fault.

>MTV

What the fuck happened?

This video is shit. You go to walgreens and you see all the make-up specifically made for women with darker skin tones.
The beauty industry for black/brown women is far larger than that of whites.
t. woman who put on/shops for make-up daily.

>t. woman who put on/shops for make-up daily.
gross

>these people have such easy lives this is all thats left to complain about
Maddening desu

I don't get it. What kind of guys do these girls attract. I can't imagine they hope for alphas cause alphas will just bounce to the girl that doesn't act like a stuck-up bitch. Are they fine staying single?

>Gross
>implying I'm putting on make-up for myself
Aren't you cute.

Lots of things. At least they used to do some decent-ish interviews. I understand they never paid Megadeth a cent for using Peace Sells as their bumper music. TRL was garbage.

i don't understand this shit, are angry at marketers for ajusting for market trends?

inb4, is this a black or a lady thing.

>indian women noses
why weren't they naturally selected out of existance

Ok, but I don't speak cuck, so I'm not gonna use your language's definition either.

the one with the thick curls was hot desu pham

Not white women fault black women aren't attractive

Stupid bitch just didn't buy the darker designated producted. Goes out of the way to buy products for lighter skin shades to then keep her career as a professional complainer active.

It captures the essence.

There she is! My hero, educating me on new things that irritate minorities and women. How would I know how to piss them off without her help?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Remember when MTV was cool?

>Live in a majority white country
>WAAA the beauty standards in this society does not cater to mee
>COMPLAIN
>COMPLAIN
>COMPLAIN
>COMPLAIN

I am getting so fucking tired of this

No

i remember seeing clair danes @ 14 with jared leto on a spot introducing nirvana....

>>tfw, i will never know early 90's afternoon tv again

ikr! Go to fucking Congo or Uganda and I bet the beauty standards there don't cater to white women xD

>these beauty products make me feel insecure
>this white skin tone makeup offends me, nevermind the array of other skin tones available
>this white panty hose belittles my beauty, nevermind the array of other skin tones available
>these products are from oblivious white people trying to make me feel insecure

So don't buy them? What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why is their insecurity a racial issues?

Thought they already had a market?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGrasobHcKA

Not only that, they are complaining it's all over the world as if whitey made it that way.

Men are just dogs and pigs who abuse women by having standards. Death to them all.

lolwut?!
>waah waah Japan's 98% ethnic Japanese population isn't catering to the one black person that lives in that country

All haill Kurt Loader

Yeah, those pesky standards really take the thrill out of mediocrity.

This is a cringe thread, it belongs on another forum

Who on earth watches MTV still? When was the last season of Jersey Shore like 5 years ago?

Google "Sailer's law of female journalism"

Where does this retarded Americanism of ", much?" come from? It's fucking stupid.
Reminds me of "x thread? x thread!". Mentally deficient.

>they used to do crazy days out with the likes of Alice In Chains
>mfw Headbangers Ball

youtu.be/FpdCGfaxl7w?t=1m54s

It looks like the problem is butt-hurt, hot-climate, brown women, who want to destroy what they can't compete against. Not that I can blame them for trying.

>every time you see her she is being racist against white people
>constantly calls others racist