What has been behind the fascination with/glorification of big asses, fat shaming...

What has been behind the fascination with/glorification of big asses, fat shaming, and embracing your curves in popular culture? Is this some sort of psyop and if so why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is this some sort of psyop and if so why?
top fucking kek

Horseshoe theory is real.

>What has been behind the fascination with/glorification of skinny women and embracing svelte physiques in popular culture? Is this some sort of patriarchy psyop and if so why?

Fat white women make my black cock hard as a rock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia

oh look its a reddit user

>dem thighs
>dat ass

>if you don't have the same opinions as I do, you come from [outside website]
Niceme.me

>liberal SJWtards = blame everything they don't like on "muh patriarchy"
>Nu/pol/ cuckboys = blame everything they don't like on "muh psyops"

Advertising is literally just meme magic, you feckless virginal cuckold loser :^)

Inferior humans promoting other inferior humans in the hopes of getting laid.

get those test levels checked, senpai

I stuck my dick in a 300 lb/140 kg woman, does that mean I'm still technically a virgin?

You're an idiot. OP meant psyop as a mean to achieve a goal other than make shekels

The food industry is pushing this really hard, the Waljews want more profits.

Can someone help me understand this test meme?

>checks flag

this is not even a meme anymore.

Depends. Did you penetrate the vagina, or just stick your dick between a couple of rolls of flab?

People are just fed up with the "ideal" image of a female and wants the world to acknowledge that non-white, non-blonde, non-blue-eyed, non-size-0 women exist.

Of course they exist. They're just not beautiful.

My dick

She needs augmentation to J cups for her hip size.

I think that was sweat on my dick and not pussy juice. :(

Cuz I'm HIGH TEST

If that were true, Kim Kardashian wouldn't have been the biggest sex symbol of the 2000s.

Haven't you tasted it?

fat women saying only "real high test men" want fat women
so just fatties being all feminist and shit

You mean the same 2000s in which the things OP stated are glorified?

Settling

>muh high test
Fat bitches are for dumb niggers, are useless in the sack and smell really bad.

Niggers love fat women, because in their primitive brains being fat means being rich, and being rich means you have the resources to nurture offspring and pass on your genes with a high probability. You can't really blame them, since they came from Africa where the only assets besides their own bodyfat were a mud hut and a few sticks at best.

Now, since niggers love fat women and Americans - driven by their white guilt - love pandering to niggers, Americans promote nigger beauty standards.

Americans had normal European beauty standards until the 80s when jews started to pour nigger culture into the entertainment industry. Prime example of this phenomenon is Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back". It's all downhill since then, culminating in Kim Kardashian, a "thick" Armenian jew married to a nigger.

If you have high testosterone levels you are more likely to want to fuck larger (not so much fat just tall and thick) women so your children will be larger and stronger. Survival mechanism. Or high testosterone just makes you wanna fuck anything.

Its the devaluation of white women and white fit woman shaming really.
White fit women are generally of highest value.
The concentration of uberwimen are highest in whites.
So they want them to get stretch marks, not being able to move around, smell of dead skin cells between the flaps and when they want to lose weight again to be destroyed by cellulitis and loose skin.

Psy op, yes

It's a combination of things.

There's pushback against the fashion industry meme that women must look like little boys to be attractive. (I have nothing against Gay men but they really should NOT be in charge of womens fashion.) Frankly I am down with that, it's always driven me nuts, women who look like women are just fine and shouldn't be shamed at all for it.

Unfortunately the whole thing is in danger of being completely sidetracked and destroyed by degenerate morons like this:

Fat women are animals who need to store food in fat because they are not used to being civilised.
Its the animalisation of white women. Like the fat ass idolatry genetics of niggers and muslim scum.

low test beta detected

If Kim Kardashian is a sex symbol I am Optimus Prime.

All human beings are animals. Pick up a biology book m8

I bet that puss gets sopping wet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

>"Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic generally prevalent in women of African origin, most notably among though not limited to the Khoisan. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. This genetic characteristic is prevalent among women but also occurs to a lesser degree in men. It has also been observed among the Pygmy people of Central Africa and the Onge tribe of the Andaman Islands.[5]
>
>Steatopygia would seem to have been a characteristic of a population which once extended from the Gulf of Aden to the Cape of Good Hope, from which peoples the Khoisan and Pygmies may be remnants.[citation needed] Among the Khoisan, it begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy. While the Khoisan afford the most noticeable examples of its development, it is by no means rare in other parts of Africa."

It's literally nigger tier.

MODS MODS MODS

She's a nigger sex symbol.

Is this what high/low test is? Holy fuck I've been scratching my head for like 3 months and too lazy to google it.

Don't know what are you talking about. Haven't seen fat girl in months.

Dude. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Please explain the thought process that ran through your head as you typed that.

Seriously. Explain what is wrong with that image.

It's because you don't have niggers around.

2-30% is perfect.

I like round, cellulite free asses.
Not those gravitation masses of fat.

>2%

30% is perfect.

Because there are men who would rather be cuckolds having sex than to be proud and not have sex.

Being a nu-male is a sexual niche.

That arched back
>snibbety snab, this kills the back

My instinct tells me that the 30% woman is most likely to give me healthy offspring.

>current year
>not liking chubbys

she obviously does it to better present her ass and have an easier time squishing her boobs on the floor

>vomits a little

Nobody wants fat chicks, except fat men

Thats a whale. There are cute chubby girls. Big butt no gut.....that's the rule!

I'm sorry what?
This is the biggest but

2,3,5 go out

niggers and the return of "muh dick" as being a metric of power/conquest/sucess

basically jews.

raep tiem

Niggers obviously.

I mean who doesn't like a nice, well shaped ass though? The ass holds the rest of the body in place.

That is purely just white americans trying to act like nigs.

White Europeans like tits, always have and always will. Asses are purely for shitskins.

Lazy women and niggers.

It looks like her fatass is going to fall down, ewwwww.

2nd from the right is hot holy fuark.

golem get ye gone

Hell I'd do her. You faggots never have fucked a womans gut before, huh? It's practically no different then getting a titjob done. So long as she hasn't got an extreme fatty chin and small tits, it's all good.

That second one is so fucking fine

It's ass worship, it's satanic or at least I've seen some YouTube videos explaining the theory that it is.
Something something origin of kiss my ass
Something something occult initiation

>All the cucked Euros like tits while the white American ubermensch like ass
Makes sense. Tits are just a decoration, big asses actually have a function. Also, the fact that women have worn pants for larger percentage of America's history compared to Europe's probably has something to do with it.

Perfection

>Cucked Euros who open their borders to muslims don't like this

>kill yourself
>kill yourself

pick one

Shouldn't you nigs be at the welfare office or you do you get your foodstamps via mail?

meh

>25 & 30%

Let's see your idead of the perfect ass (female)

HIGH TEST

THICC
H
I
C
C

Niggers, kikes, and all the like

Got to be honest, this girl is pretty hot.

murica_in_the_persian_gulf.webm

I've liked big asses all my life.. Who doesn't?

Can someone stop explaining memes to newfriends/Applied Memetic Scouts and shame them into lurking like we've been doing for the last decade?

>dat ass
Wat?

White men... on average White guys prefer big tits to big asses.

I'm white and I get so hard for Sara Aikawa.

(edited image for the prudes)

I've never understood why you'd have to choose.. People realise they come equipped with both, right?

I want to lose myself between the moist pillowy cheeks of her giant arse.

BREHS

What do you think she's famous for?

The Jews, of course.

30% is godly but as soon as you go over 35 its a no go.
Everything under 30 is still pretty good.

More like fap city amirite?

I hope she goes not swim to often.
Glorious Nippon is still hunting Wales.

We'll go to the welfare office when we're done with your wife, cuck.