Recently I've been having dreams with premonitions of the future most contain only small things but have everything in...

Recently I've been having dreams with premonitions of the future most contain only small things but have everything in them has come true. On September 28th there will be a nuclear attack on an Island, all I know is 5 missiles will be fired on it and some people on the island spoke Spanish, I couldn't tell how many people lived on the island but it had roads and cars so it can't have been some testing ground, if there's demand ill tell more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll listen....

True if dubs

O gee I hope its the start of the race war.
> Fucking sick of sandniggers and kikes.

People on /x/ may actually believe in this bullshit.

i had a really nasty dream last night too.
>sexy indian wife (weird i dnt like indians, but she was goddess tier so i married that bitch)
>wedding, bunch of fam there
>new scene, wedding/fam gone, start hopping through buildings, in india
>everything goes to shit, people start vommitting and shitting themselves to death
>blue markings on the buildings and then plastic sealed, most end up hanging themselves rather than suffering the symptoms before dying
>continue trying to escape the carnage. lose waifu somehow
>go through the buildings searching for her
>can find nothing but rotting corpses
>building im in gets sealed
>purdy birdy helps me escape
>wakeup
man i really wish i could've finished that fucking dream. i just wanted to find muh sexy waifu.. so much gore and disgust though. what an awful fucking dream. felt like i was in resident evil tbh, it all started in some underground base me and some spec op team had busted into. such childish yet ridiculous and disgusting yet vivid dreams. fml

I'm mainly posting this so if it comes true people will know someone saw it coming, most of what the thing that have come true have been small so far the only big things where the Brexit vote and trump winning but those were obvious as fuck. what makes me think it's true is the small things that have happened almost perfectly to what ive saw

Fag lol you're talking about guam ands its 4 missiles also its going to happen on the 18th. Btw two of the missiles are going to be duds and not reach the island. 1 is going to land 30 miles from Japan and the 4th is going to be 12 miles east from guam it will be shot at with 4 missiles
3 will miss 1 will hit

your watching too much of the news. it will give you dreams like this

>is the small things that have happened almost perfectly to what ive saw
and yet you post nothing detailing these minute details

and too much 4chin

goddammit you fucking shitwits are really annoying with your doomsday bullshit... 2000, 2006, 2012, 2014 and then we're supposed to have some epic major event that won't happen on September 23rd and now you're adding a new date 5 days away from latest one with some sugary bullshit backstory?

Fuck off cunt, even if it were to be true, so be it, this huge gliding rock of a planet needs a purge

Check them
dubs confirmed.

most the small shit is to do with my life so I won't go into detail, one of them was I knew every exam result I was going to get before I got them, I saw about 10 results in the dream out of about 20 tests, the marks were all correct out of 100, all the grades, all the subjects were completely right

well someone needs to convince people to stock pile resources and prepare for doomsday
it's a very large business, don't want it to die now do you?
>muh $70k nuclear fallout shelter
is bic bidness

>not changing anything you see in the dreams
such a cruel life isn't it?
as if experiencing these things irl wont be bad enough, you get to see that happen beforehand too

>can predict test scores
>all the sudden is nostradamus predicting the end of the world

user, go to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI

I don't care what people say, either way, i'm not gonna be right, wither i'm wrong and people laugh, or i'm right and there's no-one left to laugh at

>or i'm right and there's no-one left to laugh at
one doomed faggot island is not the end of the world, faggot.

Only scary dreams like this that I've had was:

I was standing on the back porch with my father on a dark cloudy day. Several helicopters can be seen and heard flying toward the east. From the west the dark clouds start wash over with a light red tint.. Shortly after bright red "rain" starts falling from the sky like molten metal burning whatever it lands on. Shit catches on fire - run inside for cover eventually starts burning the house and leaking through burning holes through furniture and into the floor.

Suk dik u fag

heh, that's what happens with nukes
the shockwave is followed by air so hot it ignites pretty much everything.

are you so autistic you dont understand how nuclear war works

are you?
the people who hold the launch codes wont instantly resort to MAD becuase of one retarded countries attack on one retarded island.

this.

The launch has to be confirmed and the trajectory putting it on a direct course for the heart of the target country. In this case codes are not needed, the launch system of all nuclear equipped countries has a "fire on confirmed launch" order.

stop releasing classified infos onto the web you filthy niggerfaggot

i wanted to hear some kickass apoclyptic dreams
instead all we get is OP being a faggot.