Why would nasa fake the first moon landing?

Why would nasa fake the first moon landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5wHChbahlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To gain prestige for being the first company and country in the world

The Cold war

To still the Russian competition, even if the first one is fake we've definitely been there afterwards.

The Russians were beating us in every aspect of the space race, if it was faked, it would have been the best propaganda......well, ever

they didn't

/thread

Interesting.

You don't /thread yourself, faggot

Its not about if it happened or not

You can't /thread yourself you fucking shit stain

/thread

Samefag

I just did, guy

more bait huh?

To make insecure scientifically illiterate people think that they know more than the "sheeple".

Actually, we aren't the same person

There's at least 10 different reasons. However, they didnt fake it. Kubrick isnt that good a director.

Bc Russian loving anarchist wanted america to lose

Once again, im not asking if it is fake or not

I thought earth was smaller compared to your anus.

Once again, theres like 10 different reasons.

They wouldn't. It'd actually be easier to just actually do everything than fake everything there is photographic and documentary evidence of.

If you go through all the trouble of inventing the forty thousand new technologies and materials that it took to go do the apollo misionsk you might as well actually fly them to test and hone those materials, ballistics, and medical & information systems, or you can't get them in working condition and pass them on to private industry, which they did, most of which we still use to this today.

/superthread

Okay I can see why people would believe that they faked it.

/thred

>/Thred
Kys

They didn't. Or rather the moon landing was real but never broadcast. The TV version was a recreation.

And with that, my cock is diamonds

>Uranus is probably full of giant diamonds
No yours is!
lol
That headline writer is definitely a btard

What my interest was with this question, was that all I read about the conspiracies, are the evidence, but I didnt hear any good reasons why they would fake it. And yes I agree with you, it would maby have been easier to not fake it haha.

They didn't broadcast the real landing so the public wouldn't see the alien base.

k

Okay so give me the 10 reasons! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=o5wHChbahlI
This is just too much concentrated autism to fake.

I am a vigilant of Stendarr

Check out "For All Mankind". After the flick, the bonus material on the DVD is of the filmmaker who was given permission to pore over 44,000 miles of original footage (or whatever it was) and grab the best shit, going down into NASAs archives, into cold storage, and pulling up a cart full of giant film reels, most of which hadn't been touched since they were shot. Like finding needles in a haystack, he spent ages with a staff of film students documenting every scrap of footage they had before transferring and restoring their selections. It's a mountain of shit, every bit of which starts and stops on the moon and shows no continuity errors or sets or gravity or anything.

Pieces of different reels are often mashed up and edited into montages for viewing, but the effect of viewing unedited, raw, straight footage, from (essentially) another planet knocked everyone on their ass and into silence, every time. Apparently it's pretty fucking intense to see in the raw.

Tv just started broadcasting in HD about 15 years ago... how the F did they broadcast crystal clear pictures from the moon 50 years ago?

Where can I find 'For All Mankind''?

They didnt broadcast crystal clear pictures tho, they broadcast video

Nevermind I found it.

I heard Neil Degasse Tyson explain this too, in much more detail. About how we wouldn't have the finished technologies used if they hadn't gone through all the steps of developing them, which included the missions, and without those missions, the program wouldn't have provided the data needed to complete all that shit it produced for the next half a century of satellite, probe, & shuttle programs.

"Fir All Mankind"... on one level, yeah, cold war and icbm superiority and f the red menace and all that, but on a much larger level, that phrase sums up what is easily the biggest accomplishment this species ever achieved, with such high hopes... it's understandable that people could be talked into minimizing and discarding it into a political punchline, but that's really, truly, incredibly saddening.

Helps to not fuck up and misspell it.

Thanks for contribution!!!

welcome to post-modern history

I believe we went to the Moon however I don't believe that what they saw on TV was real.
It would've been bad PR if something would've happen Why do you think NASA cuts the radio transmission every time one of the astronauts claim they see something is space? Could you imagine if one of the astronauts got killed or if something would've been on the Moon that they didn't want people to see.
I do believe we went to the Moon later but I don't believe what they saw on TV was real I mean yeah it was real but it was stage...