I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums

>Yesterday.
>feeling curious bc trap threads got to me.
>watch trap vids.
>domination mostly since it's my fetish
>eventually realize one of the "traps" i was fapping to was litteraly just an afeminate dude with panties on.
>no tit job, no hormones, nothing.
>think about finding me a twink like that
>go into gay chat
>find guy, 18yr old
>i'm 24
>he's into being dominated
>we start sexting
>calls me daddy, begs for my cum up his ass, likes being called whore, slut, fuck toy
>i'm diamonds when he talks like that
>i'm floppy for the rest of it
>eventually, with great effort, cum
>realize i've been assuming he was a twink
>we trade pics
>he's afeminate but still too manly to be a twink
>he likes me
>wants to meet

I don't want to hurt this guy's feelings, he's sweet and young i don't want him to become bitter

>don't text him today
>got text from him
I haven't even opened it, i don't want him to know i'm deliberately taking a lot to answer.
What do Sup Forums? pic not related.

So, what you're saying is, Sup Forums turned you gay?
Fucking fag

Yeah, m8.

Best thing to do is tell him straight up about your feelings.
Seriously don't be a fucking faggot and lead the little poof on.

"Hey dude it's great you like me and all but I'm only into this for sex and I think it'd be best to cut this off before it gets messy"

How hard is that? Just tell him you don't feel the same way and get over with, faggot. Jesus, I knew OP was gay but I didn't realize you were this big of a fucking cock goblin.

I can't just tell him that after some of the other stuff i said while horny

Youre right... fuck.

i have no experience with this but the best thing to do is just let him know how you feel m8. probably the worst thing you could do is just ignore him.

Best would be to an hero. then you won't hurt your faggot pals feelings.

make it look like autoerotic asphyxiation

I read this to the tune of The Beatles - Yesterday

Just fuck him. Make him wear a skirt when you do it.

Came to post this

Op is a faggot

I know, you and the others are right. But i don't want to risk him sharing around the pics i sent him. He's out of the closet i barely put a foot into it.

>yesterday
>all these traps made me gay
>i found a fag and jacked away
>what the fuck did was i thinking yesterday

I'd like to, but i don't think i should even meet him.

stop being a degenerate faggot and stop fapping so much.
>being so desperate you resort to fucking males because no female wants to fuck your sperglord loser ass
whatever, enjoy your aids, faggot.

I mean can it really be that bad th0?

honestly just telling him now will just make things better. if you lead him on he might be more willing to try to spread the photos... or something... you get what i'm saying right? im drunk af

Why?

Yeah you can dude.
You did this.
Fuck your feelings, if you don't wanna put your dick in his ass tell him you wanna just be friends.
Or, man up, and put your dick in his ass anyway, or man up, and break it off.

Stop being a pussy.

Sup Forums turned me into a tranny you'll all soon join me

You're making sense, i guess i just really don't want to do this, i'm such a faggot.

To not lead him on, if i had a hard time fapping, i'm gonna have a shit time trying to fuck him.

Stop being right, fuck.

wnt sm fck

You're just repressing yourself. Go fuck him and see how you feel. Fucking dudes doesn't make you gay if you like chicks. It makes you bi.

I don't have any problems with being straight/bi/gay. I've always known i was bi curious at least. I do have a problem with my family finding out, specially my dad and some friends.

What the fuck is with the gay shit lately? It all started in 2016. What the fuck happened to society if even straight men start getting interest in other males. Sounds like some fucking liberal propaganda. Seriously, you're all fucking cancerous.

>straight men start getting interest in other males.
OP here, it's called being bi. Gayness is not an infection, if someone willingly SUCCs another man then he was always going to.

I think you could use a twink.

>being this deluded

>Beautiful chick laying next to you with legs spread
>Some naked dude with a boner on the other side

Which one do you suck? I'm assuming you would suck both but honestly... What drives you to that? Isn't females genitals more beautiful? Penises are ugly as fuck.

I find both sets of genitalia pretty weird looking. Prob the chick because dudes with boners are pretty easy to find.

>Penises are ugly as fuck
Yeah, well, that just, like, your opinion, man.
I personally think the sight of a nice, hard, cut young cock is fucking mouth-watering, as much so as any smooth, hairless pussy I've ever eaten.

>cut
Jew.

sue them for causing you to become insane.

there's no way out now op. you'll just have to fuck him.

Fuck that, a dick with a foreskin looks like one of those fucking worms from Dune, and it ain't getting anywhere NEAR this boi's mouth!