OK, real question here. Can you get STDs from oral? And I don't mean active oral, but passive oral...

OK, real question here. Can you get STDs from oral? And I don't mean active oral, but passive oral. I wanna get loads of blowjobs from hookers, but I can not find any credible info on the risks. Most online MDs are answering as if someone is giving oral and not receiving on there pener.

Yes.

It's been quite a while since I took health class back in school, but I seem to recall that yes, you can get STD's from blowjobs.

Are you talking about a theoretical chance, or is there actually any real risk involved?

Yes.

Jesus wept user, pick up a middle school heathclass book, shit's in there.

Real risk, stop being a faggot.

I did, it does not specify if it is giving or receiving that is risky. If I can have perfectly good bjs without rubber and any risk, id like to know.

I'm not, I'm just asking if anyone can back up their claim with some real sources.

You have already been told, you are so told now you are living in the told empire in a prison of tolditude. Now fuck off.

Not really, I just had some angry faggots shout at me. Thats not being told. Being told would be having a smart person actually back up something which can be believed.

My bro got herpes from a bj. Not even kidding. He got MOUTH herpes on his ding-dong. Fucked up.

And that's like the absolute mildest "std" you can get lulz.

That was like 4 years ago, his dick still kinda hurts when he pees sometimes and he also get's blisters a couple o times a month. Sucks really.

Don't touch weebs man, don't do it. Or hookers.

you can get herpes so yes

That sounds like BS. That is just one incident though. Its not proof.

idk, ghonnerrea or clamydia, hell even syphillis is curable (all can be transmitted through oral BTW).
HSV on the otherhand... especially on your dick.. fuck that must suck.

BS? It's not bs you retard. I think I might even be able to get fucking pics. Brb.

Yeah they are all curable, so any you can cure dont count also.

here you go you mong.

How about receiving rim jobs, any risks there?

rate 3/10

Of course you can. Even AIDS and all the other friends. Depends on how the blowjob is done and physical, mechanical conditions (your/his size, how the gums of your faggot gigolo bleeds easily or not, etc etc etc etcfuckyou etc). Have fun

Thats photoshop. Not proof, disqualified.

Im still asking if anyone has any evidence that you can get a STD from a blowjob. So far the answer is no.

Not sure if bait or retarded

Okay but what are the chances of getting it like 0.0005% ?

This is not OP, because I am. but he isn't wrong. Anecdotal evidence isnt really evidence.

And this guy is retarded. Getting HIV from a BJ is unheard of.

why don't you google it then you fucking autist, instead of asking people for advice and then denying the advice, don't you think the troves of medical opinions on the internet are worth more than fucking anons

god you're dumb

Seriously, not sure if fags are not retarded

I have googled it, but the sources havent been very clear on whether they are talking about giving or receiving.

>Go look elsewhere mkay

>Insult

Nice help, still does not answer the question though.

here's a fucking thought

if you can give/get it by GIVING oral, then there is a transfer of bacteria happening and the virus is being transmitted, so vice versa, if you were receiving, there still would be the transfer of bacteria, it's a two way street, it wouldn't work for just one and not the other

what the fuck are they teaching you in school

>hurrrr

Because the risks are completely different because of the amount of mucousal you retard. It's harded for a dude to get STIs than a chick. Especially if he doesnt take it in the ass or suck dicks.

But if your penor only gets STDs when the bug runs up the peehole and because you shoot the cum out then you wont get it.

nice trips

well you can also get HIV (if there's a sore or cut in the mouth), hepatitis, and a lot of STIs that are curable are becoming incurable because of retards believing they can just take anti biotics and continue fucking after contracting something curable.
also HPV is a bitch also transmitted orally, i don't want warts or dick/prostate/testicular cancer. and if you give oral on someone who has the virus your chances of oral cancer skyrocket

too many fucking diseases. fuck this gay earth. i don't wanna live on this hell anymores

Thats actually true, even though he writes it mockingly, the cum washes out the peehole.

you asked if it could happen or not, and you were given an answer

and now you want to know risks

you don't care about the risks, because of you did you wouldn't take the chance

now go get your dick sucked champ

>you asked if it could happen or not
if it wasnt clear I wanted some real answers about real risks, not an idiot telling me it can theoretically happen.

>And this guy is retarded. Getting HIV from a BJ is unheard of.
you getting laid is unheard of.
>the transmittion of HIV is through the exchange of bodily fluids
do you really think bodily fluids aren't exchanged during oral?
no wonder STI rates are skyrocketing, everyone is fucking retarded and chooses to disbelieve any information which is counter to what they imagine life should be