Good evening, user. How's things? Feeling sad? Need a hug? Let's talk

Good evening, user. How's things? Feeling sad? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SBY_fUpmnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time to mix drinks and change lifes... wait, what? Fuck.

why are you such a fegget, fenn

Evening. Shit. Yes. No. I'd rather not.

Yeah, don't get the notion into your head that anyone benefits from this.

I dunno, you tell me.

I'm sorry user. Best wishes to you, and I hope things improve if they can.

I wish I had legs like that

Lmao, you have issues my dude.

It can be done, in time.

Nep was referring to this.
high impact cardio, my man.

Oh, hey Jill. Will you post a thread at the usual time?

Oh look, more nobody avatarfags asking the same questions all the other nobody avatarfags ask. Keep trying, Alice wannabe

wow the hate is real

What's the usual time? I'm like, super out of the fucking loop.
Who?

you don't deserve to use that

D-don't b-be angry senpai, I-I'll stop.

not with you doing this and Alice just starting her tea thread up, no. I'm gonna have a frozen pizza and a couple beers.
be kind to my friend.

Fuck off faggot

I was hoping this could act as a diversion so you could have a better thread. But that's okay, enjoy yourself. This'll be a nice evening.

I asked an user to send me a shotgun and one shell, but they never came. :(

Got another solution?

Hello again.

Hey there. Any big progress lately? Life been treating you well?

Today was a nice day, honestly. How was yours?

I think I love someone who doesn't and will never love me back. I've already asked her once years ago and she said no. Over the years our relationship has changed and we recently got into an unemotional friends with benefits thing and I think I'm falling for her again but she said she doesn't want to ever love again (She fell in love with someone else who didn't love her back.)
I don't know what's happening to me but I'm in so much pain

9est daily? I too am out of the loop

I know it isn't a good idea to start on two projects but I must. I have ideas but if I put them in my world building project it will stick out and not fit well.

After I finish the first segment, early civilizations, I will take a small break from it so I can make some other things. It will mostly surround supernatural and the surreal. Help me build up my other skills. After I am done with that I will go onto my next world segment "first contact" so I can feel refreshed and not burned out.

Seem's like she does want love but is afraid of commitment and attachment. That's all I got, not really good at these sort of things about love.

That's good to hear. Who are you?

My day was okay. Went for a walk in the afternoon. Weather was good.

Do you think she has any idea that you love her? It will never improve unless she knows. This is a bad situation user, but if you play your cards right you might be able to improve it.

Dunno, ask Jill. There was going to be one every day this week at least until Thursday, but I couldn't bear to see a nice thing stand, so I started making threads again.

No, taking a break to work on another unrelated smaller project is a great idea. When you come back to the main one you'll see it with fresh eyes, and you'll be ready to do a lot more with it. You're on the right track, keep going. I hope this new project goes well. How long do you think you'll spend on it?

I suck at love advice.

Kougyoku. I pop up in the waifu threads from time to time, but not much recently

I don't think she wants it with me user. She said if things got emotional she'd leave. But, may I ask how you got that?

She doesn't know that I love her. What do you mean by playing my cards right user?

Hiiiiiiiiii...
I'm so tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.

Me too.

Hm. Good to meet you. Waifu has started to die, hasn't it? I heard they were getting spammed a lot.

Well, you're in similar situations. If you can get her to understand how much alike you two are, you'll be able to emotionally relate to each other more. That might move things in a better direction.

Hey. What's got you tired? Long day?

Not sure how long. It feels like it will be short bursts now and then as I grew up loving supernatural horror things. So far it will just be drawing pictures though based on a couple of themes. Trying to get symbolism down in monsters for censorship and maybe abusive authority.

It was a guess really how you said you two are "friends with benefits" yet she doesn't want to be true lovers. Before you asked her out and her being scared of being hurt by love I also took into consideration.

They make threads in /trash/ now if I recall correctly, hello there.
Hello to you too.

Sounds pretty cool to me. Will you post any here?

Thanks for talking to me user but the scary part about telling her is that she may leave. And I think that's for the better but I don't want her to leave because of me

Thanks user. I just don't want to make any advances and scare her off. Because then, she'll leave. I just want to get out of this pain without any scars but it's looking less likely with each passing day

hello

Well, that is a danger. But bad things are even more likely to happen if you don't communicate with her. Talking to her is the way out. I don't have any more advice, I'm sorry. Good luck, I hope you can find your way out of this.

Hello. Identify yourself.

i'm chitoge the gorilla hello

I am working on one right now although it is far from finished. When I do finish it I will be sure to post it for you to see. That and right now I got no good lighting for a good shot right now anyway.

Just say then you wan't to tune down the friendship a little. It will take time if you want to try and get her without rushing it. When I asked somebody out for the first time I tried to keep myself emotional distant for the first few months to be safe. Even then when my prediction came true it still hurt me greatly.

That is life. You will learn loss, pain and joy. Got to manage your mind to stay above the line. youtube.com/watch?v=5SBY_fUpmnQ

Oh, okay. I think I've seen you before.

Alright, I'll be looking forward to it. Thank you.

i was here the other day

Well, life's odd. I'm 18, and I still live with my Ma. I'm on my last year of highschool, taking two college classes even though I'm not actually going to college. I can't get a job for the time being because we live out in the middle of nowhere and I can't get a liscense because it shoot up my mom's insurance. I need a job to get a car, need a car to get a job...My great grandmother has a golf-ball sized tumor in her lung which sucks because she's the only person who really holds the family together. I'm crumbling under stress from school, chores , and family problems. My sister and her fiancé recently broke up and then got back together. I've lost touch with a lot of my friends, and I'll terrified of the future. However, I've finally kicked suicidal depression with a lot of help from my girlfriend. I'm in my first serious relationship, and we're seven months strong. Me and her love each other, have an incredibly healthy relationship, and we air out our problems, but rarely fight. She makes me incredibly happy, and despite neither of us having originally planned to live past highschool, we're now planning to move to Utah together. Things are crazy right now, but I don't think I've ever been happier.

Why?

Damn. You're handling the stresses of real life better than people twice your age, user. I'm proud.

Some things don't get better. Some things can never be fixed. But lots of things can, and you're on the right track there. Things will get less crazy as problems either come to a head or work themselves out, and people smooth out each other's corners. You're doing good, keep going.

Thanks. My current plan is to join the IBEW, buy a ring, live with Ma and the fiancé for a couple of months, and then get going to Utah.

Hello everybody!

Sounds like a good plan to me. I hope it goes well. You can handle this.

some human interaction

hello mantis

I'm doing alright. College started without a hitch, although my disability papers are taking some time to show up. Thankfully, I'm only a normal amount of depressed today. Wow that sounds dumb, but nonetheless everything is alright here.
Please don't kill.me.over the art I stole from tumblr. Hopefully the gif works.

Hey Mantis.

Well, this is about as close as you'll get to it on Sup Forums. Do you have no social outlets in real life?

Back from shower, ready to help again.

Thanks for the encouragement. God bless, user.

It works Onion-bro.
What are you going to study for?

Drinking Rochefort 10 and sulking I guess. Had my first date since I left my ex tonight, but I haven't heard anything from her so I'm starting to assume it's off.

Feeling pretty buzzed already. Gonna drink another and see how I'm feeling after. Maybe I'll play some vidya, maybe I'll go to sleep.

Hi! How are you today?
Sup
Looks like you have a good grip on things. Best of luck in Utah! Just don't look for cigaretts and coffee there, you won't find any.

Nobody's going to kill you over some art user, I use plenty of other people's art myself. Things are going good now, take advantage of them and enjoy yourself.

Ah, good to see you again.

Thank you. Good luck.

You could call her. But not tonight. Have a nice evening user, I hope you feel better.

Hi Chitoge! How goes it?

I'm at one of those community colleges right now, but I plan to transfer to a 4 year college after getting my associate arts/sciences. Essentially, this means taking all the basic bitch classes for cheaper in a smaller classroom.
After that I might go into zoology or maybe I'll sign my own death warrant and become a music major.

She's recently-ish divorced and still putting things back together. No phone service, only Snapchat. No internet either. She's been going to libraies and anywhere else with free Wi-Fi just to chat, so I'm pretty disappointed that the night we were supposed to spend together I get nothing.

If she doesn't texts in a day from now, move onto someone else. Go slow on the drink, enjoy the taste, user. Cheers.
>sign my own death warrant
Kek, I'd say stick to zoology and practice music on your spare time. Like animals?

You can get WiFi at McDonald's, dunkin donuts, and most Greek Diners and coffee shops, too.

how do you find what you want to do in life? 18 and absolutely nothing peaks my interest

It's you, my dear friend!

>Don't enjoy anything anymore
>most of my friends don't talk to me anymore
I want to dead myself

We work together, so I'll see her soon either way. And I am. It's a fairly nice beer, tastes great. 11.2% as well, so no need to rush.

I live in a metro area in the south-ish and she lives about 20 minutes away in a small town, so her options are limited.

Fake it til you make it. I'm 26 and I've found several things I enjoy but had no clue at 18.

Stop trying to be Alice

do it faggot

love user? feeling down but i will be alright

feeling a little down but nothing to worry about

i dont

neppy

Huh. Well, maybe something unexpected happened. Wait a few days before you assume it's all off.

Try some things, user. And be genuinely open to liking them, don't convince yourself that you're going to hate them. Try drawing or painting, try writing, try some basic programming. Give the whole world a shot.

I don't know what to say, user. The feeling might pass on its own, and you may come to enjoy things again. I don't know.

*hugs you tightly*

Do I look like I'm trying to be Alice?

Well, this is better than nothing then. I hope you feel better soon. What've you been up to lately? Anything interesting?

I have interest in absolutely nothing in life, I simply said "fuck it" and now I am making plans to become a professional bartender. Look for anything remotely interesting and slowly start making reasons to justify why you picked that. Like, instead of picking something you like, do it backwards, pick something and look for reasons why to like it.
AahI love me some bitter beer tbh. Best beer.
Yo.
-pets-

I know that feeling. Get into the arts and create something. Creation helps the soul. Even if you are not good at written story's or drawing start off small. Create your own happiness that you got control over.

Hihi

I was hoping we'd share discords.

What's youuurs?

What has been going on lately also I don't feel sick anymore.

Join the military. You'll get benefits and grants for college when you do know what you want.
Well, we are glad you're here! Stay awhile, and have a cup of coffee!
Net10 sells a WiFi scratch off card, which can be used with tablets and PCs

What's the difference between a regular bartender and a professional one?

I'd say that I do. I own two dogs after all and treat them like they're my own children. I also had a knack for handing the pet alligator at my highschool back in the day, along with the ball python and some other less impressive tortoises, bearded dragons and the like.

You're probably right. Just used to being fucked with (granted it's been awhile now) and assume people are always "sending messages" with their actions instead of outright telling me.

Belgian ales and stouts are my favorite. This one in particular is the best Belgian I've ever had though.

She's moving into a new place and will have internet soon, just nothing yet.

Well, it's good that you're feeling better. Nothing's really been happening here.

Knowing your shit, basically. Know your ales from your lagers, know what defines a tequila vs a mixto, know what whiskeys are what and why, be able to pair your drinks appropriately and mix drinks well. Some flair is also nice.

Source: I'm a bartender (the one drinking Rochefort)

It's not the best thing to assume user, but I guess it's not the worst either. Not everyone is totally aware of how their actions look to you, and some people have no idea how you're interpreting what they do. It pays to assume the best.

Thanks nausicaa may the ohm's be with you.

i've been playing some torchlight 2 and valhalla, they are fun, also still dont know if i should go back to wow

-rubs my head on your hand-

drike#5968 we still have to see something!

osaka!

got some cookies

She does not love me, my dick must be too small.

Well, considering that both should be able to mix drinks, we should take a look at the term "professional" which is actually used to refer that you can substain yourself out of it, basically a professional of something makes a living out of that. You follow?
Noice, can't say the same about myself honestly, I don't really enjoy pets all that much ;w;
Enjoy my friend, this one and many more in the future!
Oh boy, can we talk? There is so much I'd like to learn.

Hi chitoge how have you been?

Thank you.

Oh, cool. I've recently gotten back into Cataclysm:DDA.

Why wouldn't start playing WoW again? Was it taking up too much time?

Are you sure she doesn't love you? Did she tell you outright that was the reason? Seems a pretty stupid thing to assume.

True, it's just difficult sometimes.

I will! And what are you interested in learning?

tfw waiting on stage 4

Sent!

Actually have been considering this, military will pay for schooling if I go in for 5 years. Only problem is I don't want to come out of the military with 0 hearing, and any other health affects that come along with it

It's difficult, but you've got to make that extra effort to give people the benefit of the doubt. It'll be worth it.

Hey, maybe it does get better. Some people grow out of it and turn out perfectly fine.

This shit hit a bit too close to home

I'm glad you don't feel sick anymore!
Let's have a nice cup of coffee!
Ooooh. What kind of cookies?
Its a big decision. One not to be done hastily. from what I hear, the u.s. Air Force is your best bet. Best food best benefits best MOS. It all seems good

NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK

It doesn't help when her roommate tells you "hey dude, she thinks you're hot" and then tells you she has a habit of talking to multiple dudes and ignoring people all the time. But the roommate was fat and kept awkwardly flirting with me, so who knows if she was lying.

I did get confirmation from another co-worker that she's into me, just worried I'm getting played. I mean, I'm talking to other girls as well, but this girl is easily in first place.

It's definitely an acquired taste. Not necessarily the safest profession either, especially if you're working with the animal. I've never been bitten by a reptile, but I remember being charged by feral pigs a few times. Even tough they attacked me first I still felt kind of bad when I had to shoot them. I hunt feral pigs because they damage crops and and kill pets/livestock. Plus they post a danger to humans too. Nothing scarier than an angered sow with piglets or even worse a boar with massive tusks. At least I can use the meat and bones after killing them.

been with my girl for two years, or wouldve been, she dumped me after moving to a new city with her. said we needed to work on ourselves. met a friend she has known for a month that lives near here, we both like each other. not pressing for anything, definitely like a lot though. ex doesnt like it. freaking the fuck out on mme. still have a year on lease, cant leave otherwise homeless. but i really like this girl. found out ex has hooked up with guys since we split a month ago, havent said anything negatively about it. er business. but hse wont fuck off with me talking to her friend. overheard her saying she told friend she didnt want her talking to me anymore, an friend said ookay, but she told me she didnt care what my ex said, she wanted to keep talking, of curse she said this previously and i over heard this 30 minutes ago. want to ask her friend if thats true, more so the fact that she wsant interested inme anymore. like i said, really like her, genuine person and whatnot. sorry for shitty typing cant see straight atm.

>Nausicaa's thread is devlolving into waifu

>has a habit of talking to multiple dudes and ignoring people all the time

red flag, abort