What the fuck was the point of this movie? All it did was make me hate niggers more

What the fuck was the point of this movie? All it did was make me hate niggers more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Victim narrative.
Learn to love and respect and accept differences narrative.
Anyone who is white and not ashamed is evil and would murder you narrative.

I believe the intention was to lul you into a false sense of liberal bliss and then snatch it away and remind you that AROUND BLACKS YOU NEVER FUCKING RELAX

Either that or its about the never-ending cycle of violence that occurs in poor neighborhoods.

Its really up for interpretation.

It's basically about unification of people with like minded ideas regardless of color. You don't hate anyone but that doesn't mean someone wont hate you. However you do have people of like minds everywhere if you chose not to hate.

Norton's character was attacked! His father was killed while fighting a fire in a impoverished neighborhood (this goes on to this day). He later joins a group that allows him to kill without remorse (this is NOT limited to white people) as his brother is killed after he leaves the Neo-Nazis at the end of the movie.

Where Hollywood failed was to show that the black kid was taken aback by killing Norton's brother, while Norton's character delighted in the curb stomp. What they should have shown was that both groups, black and white, enjoyed their hate.

Hollywood's mentality is that Black people are never to be held to the standard of white people because they are not privileged which is dirty and dehumanizing. The war against Black America is the war against the family and the target is the Father.

The movie is ENTIRELY made up. What if they made a movie about this incident here? It would be more horrific then any horror movie ever seen but perhaps the liberal sheep will learn to judge more fairly.

It's a good movie that's up to interpretation.
The original ending had Derek shaving his head and rejoining the neo nazis FYI.

It didn't really work imo.
When he'sbeing interviewed as a young man in his garden, when he makes his speech in front of the supermarket and when he talks at the dinner table he makes reasonable points.
He's not some mindless racist, he's intelligent and he has genuine issues with the state of affairs.

All of a sudden I'm supposed to believe he's a changed man because he met one funny black guy and a group of dick head whites.

They should have left the original ending in.

So is this a redpilled movie?

Directed by a Jew.

After his brother was killed I assume?

The point is all white people are racist nazis

That's the funny thing about it. It's supposed to make you hate "racists", but all it does is make Norton's character look like a spineless cuckold.

i saw that movie for the first time a couple weeks ago and all i got out of it was pic related

isnt that the christian narrative? what are you complaining about burgers? you deserve SJW since you are so christian.

This.

When this movie first came out, I saw it in the theaters (I'm an oldfag, I know) and the impression I took home from it after the ending where Danny was killed by the nigger was that hate leads to hate and living a life of hate will only cause problems. Ergo, the moral of the movie was to show the follies and tribulations of living a life dedicated to hate. Typical hollywood ending I assumed.

But fast forward a few years to the mid 00s, I was discussing the movie with a friend of mine and he had a totally different take on the ending: His take was that Danny's death at the hands of the nigger just reinforced all of Derek and Danny's convictions about black people. And the ending of the movie just goes to show how sub-human niggers are (i.e. Derek and Danny overcame their hatred and showed a sense of empathy for their fellow man, where the typical nigger doesn't have the brain power to reach that level of enlightenment. And that's why they will resort to violence and murder over a trivial act of disrespect such as blowing smoke in someones face.)

I liked my friend's interpretation better and that's how I see the movie nowadays.

Please rephrase WHAT could make you hate niggers less?

Diddnt that guy with the swastika become a libcuck at the end of the movie because he thought that his son might get raped by Bubba in the prison showers if he was sent to prison like him?

This is how the movie is, I don't understand anyone who sees it any other way. the only humanized niggers were the principal and one inmate. Both white characters reach understanding about hate while no nigger except the principle who always did does. Extra props for the Jew bashing that took place in it on that horrendous jew they had play a token jew,

>muh circle of hate.

It could have been such a great movie. At least we have Africa Addio.

He became a libcuck after he was raped in the ass in prison and some black people helped him, one with moral support inside the prison, the other with getting him out. Then at the end his little brother got shot by a black.

>What the fuck was the point of this movie?
To tell you a valuable lesson;

No matter what experiences you may go through, no matter what inner turmoil you may overcome, no matter what deep and personal revelations you may have about your life...

...You can always look forward to being gunned down in cold blood by some filthy nigger with chip on his shoulder

And that my friends is one hell of a redpill

Jewish propaganda to persuade the viewer to de-legitimize valid right wing opinions just because they were spoken by a white supremacist.

Listen to the speeches Norton gives:
youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM

Very red-pilled and valid viewpoints, but completely stripped of legitimacy in the normie viewer's mind as they now associate those viewpoints with being a nazi. Just another tool of the liberal media to erode right wing arguments.

Anal rape makes you liberal

This can't be true, cause if it. Jesus christ

The folly of the true believer. He is shown to really believe in his ideals compared to rest before he goes to prison. Once there he increasingly finds out his beliefs are used by others as window dressing to justify their own personal aims, and that the rigid view of the world he held was much grayer then anticipated. People who should have been his friends were his enemies and vice versa, he sees his younger brother and former comrades exploited by said opportunistic and headed down the same path to a rude grey awaking, and tries to stop it.

Same thing has happened in different historical extreme belief movements as well. The rare rue believer realizes how imperfect people are, and that black and white is not so simple.

Yuri pls. You did your part.. Get some rest.

It's true though. It applies to other groups as well, just look at someone like Trotsky. Most people just want to belong to a tribe that's tell them they are better then everyone else. The true believer takes and internalizes the ideology in a way the others don't, and it costs them.

Yeah. Despite its anti-racist intentions, it's too redpilled for its own good. The dinner table scene is amazing. This was my first redpill.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM

I know it's true.. But aren't you afraid people start digging if they see you shitposting on Sup Forums? You've been 'dead' since '93 m8...

What can't be true? His pic?

It's absolutely fucking true. It never made the news, because only nigger lives matter. Poor little Trayvon he dindu nuffin.

The point was to drop a few red pills under the guise of an "anti-bigotry" message.

>Its really up for interpretation.
This. I didn't feel like it was trying to make a point either way. If it has an agenda, it's far too subtle to matter.

>hurr killing a bunch of apes trying to break into your house is bad
>durr he was fleeing, dindu nuffin!
>herp you racist white male will go to jail and get fucked in the ass by nazis (yeah totally legit, not niggers but nazis)
>derp you'll find a good nigger to be friend with and then you'll completely change your view

That's what I remember from the movie.

i like to imagine his brother's nigger death only came to re inforce his hatred

To be frank he wouldn't have gone to jail if he had just fucking shot them. Home defense and all that. It was the curbstomp that sent him to the big house.

Only made me want to curbstomp niggers

After the curbstomp, the movie is over

In the original script, he ended up going right back to being a neo nazi, but it was changed because Edward Norton didn't want to 'damage his career.'

Original script was basically:

>Fucking niggers!
>Well this one is ok, I guess.
>Holy shit, fucking niggers!

Like the cops would arrive that quick anyways. He had time to crush the niggers skulls, put his filthy corpse in the trunk and drive to a remote location for burial.

Sup Forums has been getting their dick in a knot about this movie for years now, it's simply about the cycle of hate.

That was the original script.

damnit

Lol never ending violence in poor neighborhoods? West Virginia has most poor people and little violent crime.
IQ IS LOWER WITH NEGROID, EASILY BRAINWASHED.
THEY HAVE THE WARRIOR GENE, EASILY NIGGERED.

You know, now that I think about it, the movie just absolutely fucking sucks.

I'm getting old.

are we supposed to disagree with that speech?

if you're a easily persuaded normiefag

This is the only right answer, i dunno what all u other faggots are arguing about.