Sad

Sad

kill all niggers already

>cherry picking

sad

Niggers will always loot and collect gibs the left needs to realize how worthless they are

Is it really cherry picking if the evidence is overwhelming in one direction ?

trump is so shit even whites have to loot .

only if ur white

Donald Trump can suck my dick

fucking spooks. What a complete drain on our planet.

Buncha niggas stealing a few cheap ass shoes and they degenrates, but a buncha crackers steal a truck and it all good?

The president thought bc he's about to spend a trillion dollars in Houston that this would be a good time to take a pay cut with his embarassig tax reform

My question is why do the white have their shirts off? What are they trying to prove?

Please keep abortion LEGAL
it kills more niggers than anything else does
but i still thank god for the sickle cell

Are you one of those types that keeps your shirt on when you go swimming, user?

you are an unpleasant person

You mean... A MINORITY?

shit skins must die

Could you go away please

>black people getting much needed clothing.
>white people stealing vehicles.
Nice try.

LOL - let me practice my ebonics:
dey dindu nuffin deys gud boyz

That's easy.
Simple difference between Texas and Neworleans when it comes to people (even that fat white cop taking a TV) not being niggers.

Uneducated black/white people living in poverty with a bad upbringing tend to loot. Educated black/white people with a comfortable income and decent upbringing tend not to loot. Occasionally though even when educated, with a comfortable income, and a decent upbringing black/white will still lie, cheat, and steal. For all people greed takes control at some level it seems.

I don't think greed would be the right to use when describing someone who literally lost everything and goes out and loots a bunch of damaged goods that are probably just going to be thrown away or donated.. but ya I agree with your overall point

To be completely honest with you I'd probably also steal things if my city was that fucked from a natural disaster. I'd help rebuild and stuff but not before I make some night time visits to stores that have been abandoned and where they have things not really effected by water so no electronics. I'd probably steal guns from big box stores so at least the theft is worth it.

Right word*

Those niggers went looting and all they could find to steal was more smaller niggers?

black people stealing pizza
white people stealing a truck, greedy fuckers,

Oh you're so edgy you almost made me cry

It's kind of funny how everyone sugarcoating the 'problems' that people have been having with Harvey

I remember on the first day reading some interviews of rescue teams being shot at and having their boats stolen by desperate people.

this is why they mad

what kind of retards would try to push a 3/4 ton truck in flooded waters especially given that water has likely destroyed the engine and transmission already. furthermore, looting always occurs all the time in disaster areas

It's a kid having fun at Disneyland. Fuck off.

nigga thats people in mexico wearing halloween costumes.

ye it's sad that poverty leads to people having to commit crime like this, it's also sad that ethnic people are in poverty so much more than white people, and it's very sad that people attribute that to racial inferiority.

hey i like black people. i think everyone should own a couple.

Atleast they were civil about it.

Cuck detected

HA! I didn't even think about this! This is absolutely true!

Brown-town gets flooded, rape and violence and looting like crazy for like 2 years. White-town gets flooded, everyone bands together to recover. Houston will be back on its feet in like a month, whereas New Orleans is still a shitfest.