he wore a helmet too :(

I was fapping while watching this, My cock did not get soft, Hmmmm

TOP 5 BEPIS:
5. Bepis
4. Bepis
3. BBBBBB
2. Penis
1. jeff

How does it feel to be degenerate pieces of human filth? Honestly, It's a kid. Have you no empathy?

This is Sup Forums, Does it look like we give a fuck? Go somewhere else you Sup Forumsfag

For what its worth, that pop shove was hella nice

I feel like there's a plot to derail rekt or gore thread. Whenever a rekt thread made, only bunch of replies with almost zero "images".

>Bought piece of wood with wheels strapped to it.
>Learned how to flip piece of wood.
>Didn't want to wear helmet because it's not cool as flipping a piece of wood.
>Gives himself permanent brain injury.
>Having empathy for natural selection.

>Tells the emotional guy to fuck off to pol

wear a helmet kids

i loled

whats going on here, i need specifics.
>inb4 nerve gas attack

I'm a big kid now! U probably have a clan on Xbox live and talk about how much u hate children. Have some empathy.

Awesome rekt thread you got here.
1 shitty webm and 14 fucktards chatting shit.

ethnic kids are such degenerates... making fun of mentally challenged kids is not funny.

Agreed, kids got style or should I say had?

he slammed his head into the concrete which triggered a seizure. when your arms sticks straight out like that, (called the fencing responce), it usually means pretty bad damage to the brain.
hope he survived

That one never dissapoints

why do you hope he survived? Aside from the obvious brown skin... he was jumping a piece of wood with wheels down stairs with not sort of protective gear at all. This is darwinism at work.

Zero fucks given.

What is this? A parasite?

regardless, he was a kid.
it is a cautionary tale to wear helmets tho.

even closed the door after him. how polite

What the fuck is that?

nothing can top this video

>
I understand it but still....fuuuuuuuuuk

yeah, horsehair worm i believe.

Lost

Yeah, surely he was going to go far in life as an adult.

Zero fucks still given.

This was supposed to be in reference to the Praying Mantis clip

okay, congrats.

so painful to watch, but curiosity makes me watch

I can't watch this one

lol what a retard.

posting this till you like it

Not a good time to fall asleep.

Story?

Nigga this is probably the tamest video here

Kid falls and smashes head into the ground. The brain smashes against the skull causing a bad concussion. The "fencing response" of the arms held out rigidly is a 100 percent indicator of a concussion. In a percentage of particularly bad concussions the brain has a seizure. This is due to pressure being put on parts of the brain that are susceptible to seizure. The exact mechanism is not well understood as there is unlikely to be an MRI machine at the skatepark where people smash their heads in. But this kid has suffered a very bad concussion and most likely has hemmorage in his brain and may well suffer seizure for the rest of his life if he doesn't have some other form of severe brain damage.

Wear a fucking helmet. Shitting your pants and breathing through a tube for the rest of your life is way less cool than a helmet.

Wow I wish I was as cool as you.
You must have so many girlfriends.

That bitch in red...

I feel bad for laughing, but it reminded me of Autism Powers.

Fuck, I know it...I'm just a pussy I guess.

that wasn't even high up :( damn i never wanna skate again

Fag

She's way too heavy to be doing shit like that.

actually have a wife that's hot as fuck...

try again sweetheart..... tree hugging commie

What's the story here?

this has to be fake?

Marriage sucks?

Fake and gay.

it is obviously fake niggers

No way Einstein!

it most definitely is.

you must be new here?

welcome to the internet!

See

Gotta be man, she wouldve reacted to the sound of that pump.

what a stupid, stupid bitch.

there is no story, it's just a skit. If you actually thought it was real you're fucking retarded.

dude broke a car with his body. his insides are fucked im sure

Splendid....I hate that fucker

>women drivers

get the fuck out

yeah id have to put that dog down with my bare hands after something like that.

This nigga went out like a god damn Van Halen concert and shit, smoke pours across the stage as homie crosses over, mothafuckas in the audience holdin lighters and shit while this nigga checks out, rock on my nigga metal is life

Would anything bad happen if I put that in my urethra

did it on purpose to file a lawsuit

Wow you're so edgy. Apparently stepping on a sk8board once disqualifies you from "going somewhere", as if your NEET ass has accomplished anything

A fellow can hope

Kids, watch carefully the hands of this poor child when he's in the seizure; they indicate severe brain damage and trauma, irreversible damage if not lethal. Respiratory arrest is next after the seizure if you wait enough.

That's fucked up

what's funny is he's supposed to be good with animals... and should have been able to tell the dog was not sure what's going on... and you never approach from the top... you always come in with your hand from below...

absolute fucking rookie

Fun fact:
That dog was actually gonna get put down and Ceaser took it home to his ranch and kept it as his own.

Can we take a moment to talk about how this guy tried to kick that grenade away from his buddies?

>It's always sunny in Brazil

This post is sponsored by EasyBait(tm) baitcatching service.

pretty much.. I don't know anyone who was a sk8rbr0 who ended up going anywhere in life...

I'm sure youre a fine upstanding citizen... sorry to have offended you