Its just simple mcgregor wins

Its just simple mcgregor wins.

dont you see his white superior dna you idiots mayweather was lucky and the rock would be eaten alive by mcgregor

idiot if you cant see superior white dna skills fromj mcgregor faggot

put:

goo
.gl
/
wqw
1mu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiVn8iH-O4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't you be like McGregor? When he lost he was respectful as fuck. Show the same respect faggot.

Click the link above and you find out faggot

>dont you see his white superior dna you idiots mayweather was lucky

he was a bitch, talking shit the whole time and got beated by a 40yrs old retired boxer and mcgregor is even in his prime. if mayweather would be the same age mcgegor would have got retarded by the punches faggot

Off topic. The Rock is 100% on steroids right?

Wait a minute, if it's a race bait thread why did you pick another white guy for the comparision? Are you saying that Rock would also lose that fight? I'm kinda lost

click the link and i'll tell you

Try typing that again when you're not having a stroke.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiVn8iH-O4E
Did you even read the post? McGregor always talks shit before a fight. I said when he LOST.

Nobody cares about blitzcrank, faggot

He's got about as much stamina as a guy on roids. Not sure he's not. Connor would lose, again

I'll always love Aldo's story of how during their world tour one day Mac just came up to him with some coffee all chill.

little bitch ass was butthurt talking shit

bigger mouth than actions.
embarassing losing to a 40yrs old after calling him all those names like a little retarded kid that doesnt get what he wants and just needs to get his big suckin dick mouth stuffed

goo
.gl
/
wqw
1mu

He did 2 guns and wahlberg got juiced during it. Rock gave it to him. Also all wwe fuckers are roided

>embarrassing losing to a 40yrs
>Forgetting Floyd Mayweather was 49-0
You probably didn't even watch the video did you?

lol

NOO WAAYY!!!! LMAO

haha thanks for the free 2 bitcoins man thats amazing!! almost 10.000 USD for free haha love the internet man

I'm kinda curious, what did you mean by that?

Also all that boxing stuff seems like something faggots would be interested in. Like all of you, bunch of faggots.

But Rock is my favourite Disney singer and I'm not letting you disrespect him like that :^

lol dude youre the best i cant believe this lool ty

thanks dude

do you know a current nice deep web shop for drugs? i think im buying some crack with that free 2BitCoins(~10.000USD) and just ahve fun with hookers lmao

Are you ass-raping the English language for keks, or are you really that stupid?

If you click the link you will know, this guy is rich af and giving out free bitcoins for once my prayers and hope has been heard

yes here np

rso4hutlefirefqp. onion/

oooommmfg

is there any possible way to transfer this money to my bank account without being invesgitaget or the money laundreyd lol?

GOTCHA BITCH

WHATS UPP HOWS THE WEATHER IN Memphis Tennessee should have declined cookiers bitch hahahaha watchout for them .js ;>

i swear to not give a fuck today soooo prepare be prepared child

and sys32 gone well that was quick and im bored again

anyone else wanna click on that link? its free money i swear lol plz