Got a credit card and an ID from a wallet I found today, how can i buy steam games without getting caught?

got a credit card and an ID from a wallet I found today, how can i buy steam games without getting caught?

>how can i buy steam games without getting caught?

simple answer is you can't.

Any sort of direct payment from the card to steam could be traced. However if you made a transaction from the card to some sort of foreign company into a temporary account you could then use those funds to make the purchase.
TL;DR you need to make a transaction from some place that can't be traced / subpoenaed.

Withdraw cash from random ATM, cover face. deposit in your account

cause he'll magically know the pin right?

of course, who doesn't have their pin as 1234?

Most credit cards don't use pin, debit cards do

Locate the owner and ask if there is a reward for returning the wallet and its contents. Asking will initiate guilt and gratitude, followed by you receiving a reward that can be use to buy your fucking steam games guilt-free. All parties win.

I tried this when I was younger. Thank fucking god the guy cancelled his card right before I bought the game. I didn't know that I could be traced and get put in jail for that.

By getting a job and paying with your own money, tyrone.

no they will find you

>temp email
>VPN
>fake paypal
>send money from fake paypal to real paypal
>continue from there

If caught for whatever reason, you were given the money from some guy offering it over (insert something here).

Trips of truth

better yet convert it to btc after it's in the fake pp then convert the btc to the real pp. btc isn't nearly as traceable as pp so that would cover the tracks better

they still use a pin for a cash advance from an ATM.

Buy some bitcoin and tumble it before sending it to your own wallet. Youll only be able to get like ~400 bucks without arousing suspicion, and even then its unlikely that the card hasnt been cancelled already.

Youll need a vpn or other method of masking your IP as well. Once you have the bitcoin, youre basically in the clear as long as you remain untracable. You can then cash that bitcoin out at an exchange and move that money into your steam account.

Keep in mind doing this is stupid and if you have to ask, you are too stupid to not get caught.

The person card is at no lost, the banks pays for the damages but don't be a little shut & steal people's hard earned money. You fucking shit bag. Bet you still live with your parents. Ask them for steam money. Fucking loser. Actually just ask for money & people may give it. God. You fucking thieves make me sick

REEEEEEEEEEE

You know what I hope you use it & get your ASS tracked and arrested for fraud. Teach you a valuable lesson

you're either retarded or a newfag

You're either a criminal sympathizer or an enabler. Go kill yourself too shit bag worthless scum. A black man stole my aunt's purse and maxed her cards out. He's serving 10 years in prison.

Beta cuck

I just served jury duty and the case was identity theft. You will get caught and you will do jail time. Judges making examples of Identity thieves.

create fake email, fake paypal, and few fake steam accounts. Go to random pc cafe. Buy few games as a gift, and then send them through all other accounts to your account. Close all steam, paypal and email you created. Leave pc cafe. And dont log to your steam for a while.

Buy the games on GMG then use the codes to activate in steam.

ummm hand it to the police or find the owner yourself. fucking scum

What does the fact that he was black have to do with anything you racist faggot?

Make a new steam account with a vpn or proxy and buy the games on it

Buy BTC with it

from where and how do I turn it into steam money?

Holy shit, just stop dude. You're gonna get arrested if you don't already know the answer to that question. And if since you're probably retarded enough to do it anyway, guess I'd better give you some safety tips.
>VPN or jailtime
>Use Local Bitcoins to buy the BTC
>Sell the BTC to some trustworthy site like Coinbase
>Buy Steam cash

Just buy a shit ton of bitcoin at a coffee shop with a VPN.

I'll sell you some BTC. How much you wanna buy?

Where do you think you are you nigger loving kike