Ok 1, 2, 3, 4kev!

Ok 1, 2, 3, 4kev!

Other urls found in this thread:

beefproject.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's that?

4kev injects BeeF scripts into your browser. BeeF is used for stealing cookies, which can be used to steal accounts and personally identifiable information and then auctioned off to the highest bigger.

In other words, OP is a faggot.

sageru

Can't you like block cookies in like settings? Go sage elsewhere faggot.

BeeF uses javascript to steal cookies - it does not create them. Disabling javascript is easy enough, but most people are only blocking everything that isn't 1st-party javascript, where OP's site is hosting the BeeF malware on the same domain, so it will be allowed to steal cookies.

>inb4 disable javascript completely
Sure, but the very fact this site is trying to steal user data should be enough reason to not use it at all. OP is a faggot, sageru

Again, it can be avoided. Go get yourself a hat made of tinfoil.

By default, every site does that. Fuck off with sage.

>every site uses BeeF malware scripts to steal private information beefproject.com/

I think you're mistaken. sageru

>ethical hacking.

Sage elsewhere kid

>trying to steal Sup Forums's user data

Take it to 9gag or something where this shit belongs. I mean, if you're going to try hacking Sup Forums users, at least show some respect and create your own exploits instead of using Kali Linux's default tool set like a fucking skiddy.

sageru

Absolute faggot.

Yup.

Nice proof faggot. Website is safe or just as safe as Sup Forums.

pretty much the same as Sup Forums

>people here are important to steal their info
>keek

This is proof enough. I've disabled everything on the site so I don't get infected with OP's faggot shit

lmao look at this shit

Now he disabled it after I just exposed him. What an utter faggot

Iceweasel lmao fuck off

It's GNU IceCat, as it says right at the top, you absolute retard nigger monkey. Either way, BeeF works on pretty much all browsers.

sageru

Nice loonix monkey nigger retart

Stop trying to damage control OP. You're lucky I don't report your shit to the police, seeing as you were dumb enough to host the BeeF malware on your home connection.

sageru

I bet you're that one retard virgin who got banned this morning

Nice sage, now kindly fuck off.

>resorting to ad-hominem
OP is a gigantic cock sucker. sageru

I don't really know what adhominem is

It means you're a fag

sageru

Doubt I am. Stay cool and conditioned.

>Doubt I am
You don't need to validate it for me, when I already know the truth, fag.

sageru

I'm ahead of you

Well at least I'm not a fag that tried to infect Sup Forums with his skiddy kode

sageru

Between you and me, there is nothing to infect.

Now explain to me how collecting cookies is infection? Jfc sit down kid.

It kind of speaks for itself. It doesn't only steal cookies, but that is its main feature. Also, as I'm sure you're well aware of - stealing cookies lets you steal accounts (e.g. gmail/facebook/bank details)

sageru

Not really. Just shows what websites you browsed, at most. We've done this before extensions were a things. No fuck off and I sagw your sage faggot.

Cookies are, in fact, nothing more than very small text files that are placed on your computer/browser when you visit certain websites.

By stealing cookies you can steal accounts very easily.

You cant into that so honestly just stfu :)

>he thinks using kali makes him cool and intelligent

lol fuck off dude, your shit site got exposed and no one will ever use it.

sageru

Fuck off kid

>nice argument

Keep damage controlling.

sageru

It's past my attention span. I'm onto something else. Like getting bitches, less I need your 0 ballance accounts.

So why'd you even bother trying in the first place? It just proves you're STILL damage controlling like a complete faggot. Unless you're saying you've evolved and won't keep using nigger monkey scripts on your shit site?

sageru

There is nothing to steal from you.

I'm out.

There's that ad-hominem again. You couldn't steal anything from me even if you tried, and you did.

Latter faggot.

I wouldn't say that.

You don't like being called a faggot? Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings, faggot?