What's the reason you don't have a girlfriend?

what's the reason you don't have a girlfriend?

I don't deserve one.

I don't need one

>priorities

can't into fat girls and good looking girls can't into me.

BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING AWKWARD AND UNINTERESTING I REALLY CANT HOLD A FUCKING CONVERSATION FOR MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES ALSO I HAVE STUPID HIGH STANDARDS AND THE WORST PART IS IM ACTUALLY FAIRLY ATTRACTIVE I JUST HAVE ZERO PERSONALITY IM SO SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED SEND HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this can't be serious this has to be bait.

silly user, don't you know no one has a real friend?

I am really picky.

sharpie up the bumhole will fix that.

Trust issues. Plus theyre expensive as fuck and needy

too poor

cuz, all women are cuntwhoreslutskankbitches. plus im unemployed and poor as shit at the age of 25 and i live with my mother still.

This

Because she's a sexless thankless bitch who got pissed that I didn't become homeless to prove how much I cared for her

Never wanted one. Wanted the sex tho, thank god for money and hookers.

That was all true

I don't have a lot of places to vent

I have Asperger's Syndrome and it makes social skills something I'll never be able to fully grasp. I can't properly feel some emotions, like affection, which has severely affected my social life since forever. I have only a few friends and even though I've made great strides in the last year, it seems that my future is bleak, and I may never have a stable relationship. Even worse, AS has high intelligence as a symptom, which explains my gift for understanding the sciences, specifically those involving medicine and Technology. I know my brain is broken. I know why it's broken.
>And worst of all, I know I can't fix it.
I'm at the end of my rope guys. Suicide is on my mind all day, everyday.

r u me?

maybe, but yeah i'm going through a rough patch right now, hopefully it goes by.

Because I have a sexy wife who puts out. Why get tangled up with another woman?

i do

Because I'm a faggot.

Left her because she made me feel like garbage.