What's the best age to commit suicide?

What's the best age to commit suicide?

> I'm 22

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in your case... 21

If my dreams are to be believed you just wake up after death. I just saw one of those dreams. So suicide doesn't shock me anymore. It's like god doesn't need to spoon feed the fact of afterlife to me yet it does.

I don't think your dreams are a credible source of information.

Yeah because you know what dreams are.

Why suicide? If you don't care about living or dying why not just have fun with whatever life you got left and not caring about anything since you'll die one day anyway?

Because he is unable to have fun? Nobody said he wouldnt care. He'd obviously rather be dead. Think before you type.

>What if you don't enjoy anything

Checkmate user

My god look around you there's always something fun to do I don't care if you go find your old teachers and rape them or if you find a suddden interest in board games just realize the possibilities of your life, the fucking amount of different things you could try out, break out of your bubble and stop caring about other peoples lifes and start caring about your own.

People like you annoy me, why do you care? The way I see it is you could spend and entire life doing fun shit and it wouldn't make any difference once you die, so why not die as soon as you can

I feel like you should at least wait until about 35. By that age, you'll know if the rest of your life is going to suck or not.

>why do you care about other people's lives
>you should live this way
pick one

>why not die as soon as you can
Honestly? because I don't know what comes after death and I don't want to take any changes. If it really is nothing at all, then I don't want to take any chances and do as much cool shit as possible during life. Don't get me wrong, I've been down there, I've literally wanted to just go and bash my head against a wall until I die because I didn't even care about how I would kill myself and after I got that behind me, serious derealization hit me and I started questioning everything, what's the point in anything. Sure, I get your point, why live when you'll die anyways, I've had that thought too but on thee other hand.. why not do whatever you want while you can and end life with a bang?

>35
That's a good age to kys in general. Youth is over and it's only downhill from there.

Ending my life with a bang is what the gun is for

>why not just live any way you're supposed to, I mean you're gonna die anyway, might as well live it up hahaha!

Man, that would've been inspiring but it reeks of naivety and pretense now
I want to see people like you come to genuine fucking harm for espousing that shit thinking it will help

No age.. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.

give life a chance

if you aren't happy or have a plan to be happy when you are still 30 go for it

i'm 24 and found 18-22 to be the most difficult time in my life so far. I no longer have suicidal thoughts but I drink everyday

fun for all ages.

27, after u become famous

Woo a you

That too

beyond that its all downhill

I didn't say life like your supposed to. I didn't say go follow the rules of life. I'm sharing my opinion here which is, that there is too much to discover and to find out and to do in this universe to just.. not.

30. After that the body starts going to shit. Teeth falling, slow metabolism, body ache, and the mind starts its decline. 20s are the highlight of any human.

I didn't say what what what sorry it's your job to hold a reader's attention span instead of cobbling together a hasty pile of barely coherent cliches
Go the fuck away

>20s
More like 17.

fucking lol

There isn't, just kill yourself the day you can't think of anything to look forward to in life, but before you do that go out and talk to a stranger. Kinda my plan, well that and killing myself once my health starts to deteriorate with old age.

that's not how any of this works

17 is still a kid that hasnt expierinced enough to make that decision.
When you hit 30 and still want to die you do it. Its all gradual downhill

Set my expiration date at 30, if shit doesn't get better; I'll have something to look forward to. if it does, then cool beans.

30 is kind of far away for some... I mean, it takes forever to get there and it's a long wait for someone who is suicidal

>this

According to my grandma, the best age is 85 (she's 91 so she knows)

I'm 32, and will probably commit suicide before the end of the year.

I have a previous attempt, and a previous aborted attempt. I've also been hospitalized multiple times for self harm, alcohol abuse, and have been in short-term in-patient treatment for major depression.

I understand why people who have never been in this situation say things like "oh just do this or that" or "if you are going to die, why don't you x, y, or z." I sympathize with that point of view but it's mistaken.

it's impossible to imagine a constant dark existence until you've experienced it. the first time I talked about suicide was around 8 or 9. The first time I had a plan and started treatment was around 15. I attempted when I was 22. I've hung on for 10 years and I have improved but not to the point where I want the life I have now to continue.

I won't say I'm at peace with the idea. I'm honestly pretty sad about it. but I recognize when I'm beaten. I'll make my peace with it beforehand.

Virginia has no waiting period for handguns, and it's possible to buy helium for a suicide bag at Walmart. I will likely go with the latter. I've written a note, but I'll probably revise it beforehand.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

You know, you can use this kind of pessimissm with everything. Sure, what's the point of living, when you die anyways? What's the point in killing yourself? What's the point in not? What's the point in us even discussing about it? Why do we bother about anything? Why don't we just stop contributing to society, shut down the government, have a nation-wide orgy and kill ourselfs afterwards. What I am saying is, it just does not matter. It is my personal opinion, that I want to see more shit before I say goodbye to you fuckers. If you feel like you have nothing left to do here than my god just do it right now, why wait, then? Why ask when the right age is? If you think you don't want to continue, why don't you just go ahead and leave? Or you could just do whatever else the fuck you want. That's what life is. An endless stream of choices. Choose whatever you want, it doesn't affect anything anyways. I chose my life, go ahead and choose yours, I won't get in anyones way.

Fair point. Well ive been suicidal since 11. Im 26 now and its been a really slow lifetime. But im still glad i waited. 30 is my departure date.

>> I'm 22

I never said I want to. I just sympathize with the viewpoint, being at a pretty shit place myself.

I hear you. Life is gay isn't it. I will get my hands on a pistol in

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun – for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax – This won’t hurt.

It is user. Id go with a double barrel shotgun. Imagine if you live with a pistol shot. Also the angle is everything

Or CO2 and a bag and take some sleeping pills

I wouldn't worry about that. Guns are lethal and the penetration of .22 LR is enough. But if you're still afraid of not succeeding make sure you shoot yourself in privacy.

>Or CO2 and a bag
>CO2

defeats the purpose

you don't want to do the CO2 -- your body uses CO2 in the blood to detect if it's suffocating and will revolt. you need an inert gas in a bag.

Everyone knows the answer is 27

27. Join the club, hope you're left handed and carry a white lighter.

Ohhh yeah good call. Its cuz i saw a documentary one time and they used some type of pressurised gas. Would helium do?

around 18, life sucks after that
I chickened out on an attempt at 19... 29 now and I can honestly say it would have been worth it at 19

if you do choose to go through with it, plan it ahead of time, don't be driven to it by a sudden emotional outburst

Right, right. My point stands though. I don't think you should settle for a goal-age or something. Keep going as long as you want and if you're really serious about this shit and really really don't see why you should continue and can't see a future ever then just do it. No one will blame you from wanting to get away from a almost torturous life. You know my opinion but like I said. I'm not getting in anyones way, it's everyones own choice.

whats stopping you, faggot?

>22lr
that's a risky proposition.

the best way would probably be suicide by exanguination with some aspirin to prevent clotting.

going back in time and murdering your mother, ofc

Risks are fun. Throw a noose around your neck so that when you black out from the .22 gunshot (but really you'll die) you'll at least strangle to death. Thousands have shot themselves with .22. I remember this Finnish school shooter, and then this Mexican kid who shot his teacher and then himself, and there are countless others. So don't shoot yourself with a .22 expecting to somehow "survive."

yes. and can be bought at places like walmart.

I'm this guy: that will be my MO. you just need an inert gas and a bag full of that gas, such that no O2 will get in the bag. your body will inhale the gas and won't exhale CO2 from the lack of O2. since your body doesn't judge O2 in the blood but only CO2, there's no panic.

unconsciousness occurs in a few seconds and death around 10 minutes.

>So don't shoot yourself with a .22 expecting to somehow "survive."

it's not terribly unlikely that one would survive, and if they did they'd be left with permanent brain damage.

Now is always a good time.

>eliminating the suicidal faggotcuck gene, one suicidal faggotcuck at a time

my life is decent now... from a logical standpoint, it doesn't make sense right now, but leaving the option open if life takes a really bad turn

my biggest fear is getting an injury so severe that I no longer have the power to kill myself

>it's not terribly unlikely that one would survive
Post proof?

see

isn't it like a 90% success rate?

why not ride it out and see just how horrible things are going to get? (...and they will be, without question)

agreed. 22 isn't a large caliber and your skull is harder than you think -- combined with the possibility of flinching, it's not impossible that you survive with brain damage. i wouldn't say likely, but if you're looking for a "sure thing," you want either a

larger caliber
shotgun
jumping 8+ stories
suicide bag
barbiturates

.22 is designed to kill. If someone thinks otherwise they know jack about guns.

>larger caliber
>shotgun
>jumping 8+ stories

messy

>suicide bag
relatively complicated and also carries the possibility of brain damage should one survive

>barbiturates
hard to get

knife is kill, user

hi, me again.

it's still way harder than you think. Unless you are there, or have been there, in which case I would be interested in talking with you honestly (and privately).

the instinct to live is strong, and there are many ways to cope and put it off -- my alcoholism is one (I relapsed tonight, which I'm okay with). most things are better than death.

"there's no time like the present" is certainly true, but suicide -- even speaking as someone who has attempted -- is hard. I can only speak for myself and I wouldn't ever pretend it's not.

Cut off dick with knife. Enjoy bleed out

>find your old teachers and rape them
Edgy? Tick!
Random? Tick!
LOL nice post man!!! XD

indeed i have been there, i know how hard it is. if you would like to talk somehow privately i would be open to talking.

Or he can die by being blacked

messy

If you're not going to take the point of this serious then you can kindly fuck of, asshoe.

Agreed

lol alright this was good

>17 is still a kid that hasnt expierinced enough
Who? Every 17 year old in the world?
Fuck you cunts talk some shit

I'd say in your late 80's.

I have no idea how to make that happen on Sup Forums lol

But Virginia...
You could just move. Virginia would make me wanna kill myself too.

You are all idiots. A suicide is the most selfish thing ever (i posted an hero meme, feel free to ask why before you decide to be a dick). If you are truly serious about it and you had the full drive to do it, Overdose is the way to go. Opiates are painless and you will simply never wake up. best chance of survival (assuming you dont tattle on yerself (pussy)), is an ambulance gets there and pumps your stomach before a deadly dose enters your veins. Have fun and good luck.

neither do i, but if your serious about it, this is my advice.

>asshoe
Stop being a retard user, plz.

do I like, fake an injury or something to get them

>opiates
>pumps your stomach

8 stories?

I'd not suggest that. There is that guy that jumped from the golden gate and survived. Stick with the shotgun or helium bag

im not gunna tell you how to get them. suicide is a cowards choice. but like i said. if your gunna go, that will be the most comfortable way, and leave your body intact for those you love. unless youre trying to hurt the ones your love, in which case, just use the shotgun user.

in reference to pills idiot. not shooting heroin. though that would be more efficient, but harder to obtain.

oh, hmm, you seem to be right -- I forgot my stats

> The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

im 19 and want too but i cant find a place to hand myself in my barracks room cause they took out our ceiling fans and the closets arnt good enough for it