"women can be funny, just talk about having sex with guys and say MUH VAGINA a lot, wendy."

>"women can be funny, just talk about having sex with guys and say MUH VAGINA a lot, wendy."

so it's confirmed that Trey and Matt browse Sup Forums right?

Do they actually say muh?

No they've just seen a female comedian before

Fucken loved this episode.

Yeah

I bet some of us have even told Matt and/or Trey to fuck off back to Sup Forums before.

Better hope they don't make fun of trump or else you alt-right fucks won't know what to think.

Seriously, what the FUCK were the talking berries about???

This isn't something Sup Forums just pulled out of its ass, its basic observation

its amazing once you start noticing what an impact Sup Forums has on american culture

MEMBER CHEWBACCA?

Member when people didn't need to be spoonfed? MEMBERRRR?

People using nostalgia as an escape from real world problems

they did make fun of Trump tho, in the form of Mr. Garrison

they probably are pol and writing everyones ip down.

Were you even watching the episode?

kek this happened last season with them going in on SJWs but still goin in on Trump too and it triggered the aut right hard

No I'm not 15 anymore.
Neither are you.

member when you were happy?

that's what i tought
now they only need to banepost or mention brendan and we'll have the confirmation

But Mr.Garrison is literally Trump on South Park.

Someone in the writing staff browses Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums guaranteed

>Trey and Matt are the Serbposters

Have you not seen Canadian Trump get butt raped by Mr. Garrison?

God forbid if they make fun of Hillary's health or her in general.

They're probably secretly the cunny posters too

They already did banepost

What did they mean by this?

the last image is literally a "I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST" shot

>member when South Park had simple plot driven episodes and better seasons?

Thanks jidf

His beard is clipping through his mouth.

LOOKS LIKE (((SOMEONE))) SKIMPED ON THE ANIMATION BUDGET

It's not just america, it's the whole world. First we changed the whole global western culture with memes. Now, let's not beat around the bush, Trump is a main canditate of presidency because of trends Sup Forums popularised, Sup Forums might be putting the person to the seat of the most powerful man in the world. It's crazy what you can do when you're at the edge of technology and whats cool and being socially elite to everyone else.

>It's not just america, it's the whole world. First we changed the whole global western culture with memes. Now, let's not beat around the bush, Trump is a main canditate of presidency because of trends Sup Forums popularised, Sup Forums might be putting the person to the seat of the most powerful man in the world. It's crazy what you can do when you're at the edge of technology and whats cool and being socially elite to everyone else.

>Sup Forums
>not just ripping off 2chan.

>the jews want to divide america
HOLY SHIT BASED SOUTH PARK

You don't actually believe this, do you?

It has nothing to do with Sup Forums you mong

The people always turn to the right when ignored by the goverment

This has happened forever

South park makes normies and Sup Forumsacks laugh equally, that's a big achievment

how people love to be nostalgic and how it can stop people from enjoying new things. or how people look fondly on certain memories without realizing the bad parts.

Yeah, it was just taking the right modern cultural thing at the right time and watching it prosper superiorly on it's own, like how rock'n roll was taken from blacks during it's time.

>2chan
>not just ripping of 2channel

>this is what Sup Forumsyps actually believe
Trump brought traffic to Sup Forums, not the other way around. Sup Forums was dickriding him even before he first tweeted Pepe.

>2chan
>original anything

kek

Are there people that actually enjoyed last night's episode?

It's just a loose string of current events that have no relation to each other and will be forgotten in a few years. These episodes are going to age horribly

It was shit just like pretty much everything post Season 10.

The first episode of last season was the same, it ended with them invading a frat house with syrian children and pregnant mexican women

It'll come together later

Last season wasn't very good overall either

I just wish zombie south park would die

There's only a few laughs per episode but I appreciate their commentary and look forward to it, same with World Peace. It's definitely no where near the glory days but no one expects it to be.

It was a fucking mess. Compare it to good episodes like the little league baseball one, its like a different show altogether. They think if they have some overarching plot like last season they can make episodes that are bad on their own, but the end of last season was a hugely disappointing.

>S19 wasn't good

It was though, it was such an improvement from the past couple seasons before it

I did. I don't live a few years in the future.

But what's so bad about not being so many Mexicans around in the past?

Nostalgia is ruining pop culture. Hollywood only churns out remakes and reboots, tv is starting to do the same shit. People lost their shit over stranger things because "member synth music in all pop songs", "member Goonies", "Member ET?"

Starting to get it now. Nostalgia is stopping us from innovating or moving on, politically the entire conservative movement now is basically falsely remembering past decades without accepting how shit they were for most Americans.

Who DOESN'T lurk Sup Forums! It's teh best EVA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>willing wanting to be an adult

I fucking despise the new expectation that SP fucking must deliver some insightful commentary or not. That's why SP is so goddamn shit nowadays. Just no episode without all this contrived bullfuck drama and anymore. Everything HAS to somehow relate to what is currently hot shit in the news. No more episodes where the boys just fuck around.

Fuck SP and anyone who enables it.

A lot of them are triggered, yes, but they constantly mock Trump.

Nothing. We were great before Mexicans and we're still great with a shit ton of them here now.

100% agree, SP was in the gutter for season 16-18 and had lost all relevance. I don't think these episodes will age poorly either. We will all remember this election and the uprise of PC bully culture and SP reflects that.

Member when the boys just fucked around?

It's not like you have to watch it though, I never understand this compliant from someone who has gotten at least one good decade out of a show. If you get anything good after that point consider yourself lucky.

Yeah well south park kind of plays the long game now
Season 17 was really fucking bad, season 18 was them trying new things and season 19 was tbem changing the formula
Let's be honest it's was stagnating really bad and somehow moving from the topic of the day made them way more modern and current,

Yeah. Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

If they shit on both sides, and both sides do deserve it, then it's dandy.

Hopefully they kill shillary off

But Trump wouldn't have been viable before the meme age, and we started the meme age. Milo, a Sup Forumsack, is invited on CNBC as a commentator. This matters.

>we started the meme age
You're between the age of 16-23.

>But Trump wouldn't have been viable before the meme age

No Trump has been viable since ISIS appeared

Everytime they attack more people turn to the right

>This matters.
Only as a lesson on how not to manage your public relations. Even ISIS keeps their Twitter accounts intact.

Milo actually did really well on CNBC.

Honestly, this episode was amazing in every way

>we

>how people look fondly on certain memories without realizing the bad parts.
There is nothing wrong with less mexicans, no ISIS, and no gay marriage. Member berries are based as fuck.

>we started the meme age
the US DoD has been using weaponized memes since before you were born

While I agree with you, It didn't turn out like that and it isn't going back to the way it was and I'm ok with that too. Best to stay staunch on more important issues than racism which turns more people away than it brings in.

b-but 90% of guy jokes are about dicks and poop

Blatantly untrue

O yeah? Go and suck some dicks you bag of shit!

Which are funny

you're fucking delusional and on your way to the whole "WE R LEEJUN" mentality you stupid fucking cuck, kill yourself

Not a native speaker, what was the "member berries" joke about?

Yeah, we have these threads every year.

People using nostalgia to believe everything used to be better.

It's something made up for the show, don't worry, we're all just as confused as you are, the gist of it seems to be a fruit that induces nostalgia especially for the "good ol' days"

ah, ok. I thought I was missing some clever wordplay
Thanks

Member when the chan was actually good?

based daily show with babbies swearing.

Member when black folks weren't allowed in certain places?

Memberberries member.

matt/trey are notorious for ripping stuff straight from people. they make the show in like 2 days or something.

Trey and Matt post on Sup Forums in general

>MUH VAGINA
Sup Forums

>Jew incites war against race / gender
Sup Forums

praise kek

WUZ

The fact is, it's the only thing that was actually original in the whole episode, so it felt weird and confusing.

but I'm ctrl-alt-right

stop grouping me in

Nah, imagine it pointy and curly pointing upward

The jew will be excused because they'll say his "memberberry" wine made him do it.

>You're the demographic for this Chinese board
u wot m8

Sup Forums didn't invent this. It's been a joke about female comedians since the 90's.

oh fuck I think youve just spoiled it for me

In my view you might as well be underage.