All these statements are true

All these statements are true...

The holocaust was a hoax.
AIDS doesn't exist.
There are no nuclear weapons. Never have been.
Climate change is a hoax.
Healthcare is the 2nd leading cause of death in the U.S.
Oil and coal do not come from dead plants and animals.
Jews did 9/11.
Jews control the banks. The banks control your country's currency. All the dollars are owed to the banks with interest that doesn't exist.
Jews are much much worse than you think.
The world is round.
Blacks on average have IQs 15 points lower.
We walked on the moon.

>the world is round
>we walked on the moon

Everything else is conjecture. Have a nice day.

Falsify the opposite of any of those statements

if you believed this then you wouldnt mind getting some blood injected into you from someone who has aids, would you?

Russel's teapot. Inability to disprove does not prove. Have a nice day.

No. "AIDS" is just a catch all for dozens of diseases that have been around forever. I wouldn't want their blood.

Russel was a Jew and you talk like one too.
All of my statements are contra to established fact or common knowledge.
If you had any understanding of the truth that goes on outside of your inbred skull you would know that everything known to be true is what has made itself available to be DISPROVED and has FAILED TO BE DISPROVEN.
Karl Popper.

Man, when I see someone say "JEWS SLKDJBNJSCBJKBV" that really makes me think, "See, that's a rational person."

Enjoy your tinfoil. Have a nice day.

All these statements are true...

1+1=2.
OP is a colossal faggot.

>Oil and coal do not come from dead plants and animals.
specify

clever move

you even know what aids means you retard?

The nukes bit is retarded. They couldn't fake something like Hiroshima.

he will come up with something trust me

The petro-chemical industry underpins a lot of the other myths I'm challenging...
The "fossil" fuel myth promotes a lie of scarcity. Same with 'peak oil'. When what you're selling is percieved as scarce you can keep the prices high.
Oil isn't dead life because they pull it from too deep underground. Also dead plant and animal matter doesn't come together. Go look at anything dead in the woods. It is dissipated.

Texas doesn't take government hand outs

>The process of transforming organic matter into hydrocarbons is controlled by 2 main effects: temperature (itself controlled by depth) and the composition of the organic matter.

>In the case of marine sediments, the majority of the organic matter is derived from plancton. In this case, thermal maturation results in a process called catagenesis, whereby the organic molecules are progressively streamlined and shortened as temperature goes up. At first, assorted radicals are flushed out and replaced by simple hydrogen. Further along the process, long chains and cyclic molecules begin to break down into alcanes; this point would correspond to the oil window where liquid crude is produced. Further along yet, alcanes break down into progressively shorter molecules and result in natural gas (gas window). Beyond this point (about 2 km), the hydrogen bonds become unstable and the organic matter "cooks itself" into mineral carbon species (graphite).

>In the case of continental deposits, the majority of the organic matter comes from trees, moss and peat. This flora has an overall different bulk chemistry, in large part due to the abundance of lignin. So this stuff matures into coal following a similar progression from peat, to lignite to bituminous coal to anthracite.

>posits insane theory
>what's your proof?
>go look in the woods!

ohboy.jpg

take your meds kid

Hiroshima firebombed
No crater. No radiation.

Just like Tokyo fire bombed.

A person off the street wouldn't know the difference from the photos

theres no crater because the bombs were designed to explode before they hit the ground, holy hell you are a retard

That's just common sense. Dead matter doesn't pool together.
It's falsifiable that they are pulling oil from way to far underground to ever be anywhere life was.
It's the same scam as peak oil, that was supposed to be in 2005. Pattern of deception.

protip: nothing you're saying is supported by fact or scientific findings or you'd be able to back it up with verifiable sources

I know the lie. I mean there is no gradient to the blast.

I believe there are no nukes but the world is flat and enclosed in a dome.

the word NASA is a Hebrew word which means to greatly deceive or to be taken up.

NASA is all CG and special effects. We couldn't have walked on the moon because it's literally the same size as the sun both of which are balls of pure energy. the energy comes from a higher dimension or realm. so there's nothing to walk on.

I would like more info on the nukes but you haven't fully taken the red pill. still trapped in the matrix.

Since you seem to be figuring it out I'll go ahead and tell you. Oil came to Earth like any other mineral. It was in the comets that made this planet. The oil bubbles up until it hits an impermeable layer and there it collects. Wells that were played out in the 1920's are producing again. Because more oil came up and refilled the reservoirs.

>Oil isn't dead life because they pull it from too deep underground
what technology did they use back in the early 19th century?

To you it's provable dead matter accumulated and ended up miles underneath the ocean because there is oil miles underneath the ocean.
Why is the established story true? It must have been falsified in order for you to believe it. What's so unique about the way life assembled hydrocarbons that they accumulate when dead and become oil?

how can oil be carried in a comet when a comet is a fireball traveling at insane speeds? what are the odds of enough comets coalescing to form a planet? let alone comets filled with oil!

compete and utter bullshit. just like declaring remains don't coalesce in one place neither do comets...because they don't exist. see: flat earth.

freemasons have you deceived but they know all of this.

>it doesn't make sense to me and I don't understand it so it must be wrong

>implying this faggot isn't 100% serious

adding to:
I believe AIDS was a feat of bioengineering designed to reduce the population size. How can you prove it doesn't exist?