My gf told me last nifht that she wants to get DP'd

My gf told me last nifht that she wants to get DP'd

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Break up with her. It's already over.

you dp her lol

You tell her your not a cuck nor are you gay or bisexual (Unless you are, in that case, enjoy I guess)

get a dildo to dp her with

seems pretty straight forward

This

Fuck her 90° to the right from missionary, with her leg raised out of the way so you can get every inch you have in.

Otherwise, get one of those cock extenders things from you local see shop.

/thread

Fuck, sex shop**

Explain you aren't cool with other people involved, then buy one of those anal dildoes you hook onto your cock with a rubber ring and strap, then slam her in both holes.
Thats what i did, except i got in before she admitted she wanted to be dp'd.

grow second dick

Sex is sacred, get a toy and if she disagrees saying that she needs a real cock tell her to find two because you're out. Remember, if it breathes it's a thot.

OP here

I am seriously considering letting her take another man up her bum and in her mouth

Don't be a cuck. She'll carry on doing it behind your back with him and I will probably show him more attention during the 3sum. If you do do it then the ass is only for you. Have at least one hole for yourself.

And she will probably show him more attention*

gf and best friend lol

Find a trap

Pussy is more valuable to me than ass. Pussy is where the babby is formed ass is just a fun place for people to put their dicks

If we find a trap then shes not the only one getting a dick in her bum

It's perfect.

Looks like a great time (‿)

But a dildo smaller than you but not tiny.

Buy**

leave the crazy cunt.
she thinks you're too beta with a limp dick that can't satisfy her.
so she's going to get it elsewhere, while using you for whatever retarded reason she got into a relationship with your faggot ass in the first place was.
or you can continue considering faggotry and enjoy the lifelong incurable diseases she brings back to you.

yeah we're just all close friends who like to have fun. he shared his gf att with me when i was single

Are you into it?
No? Set your fucking boundaries.
Yes? Then fucking do it.

Holy fuck. Who gives a shit what Sup Forums thinks? Is this a troll?

Beautiful ass!
Did she take you both skillfully?

Honest answer:

Your relationship is (or should be) now officially over with this woman in your mind. A woman who wants to get DP'd isn't wife material.

So now, detach yourself emotionally, fuck her in a DP for fun, and then leave into the sunset without saying a word. Just never talk to her again.

You don't want a woman who would disrespect you by even asking something like that, but you can have your fun with her and then leave.

Yeah but that pussy is hit by every man she's ever been with. The ass is more intimate

no too tight lol

Anyone who gets their dick sucked is a fag

dump her, dont support degeneracy

Mmm lucky men beautiful girl

Even if a woman sucks their dick? If that's what you mean then you're definitely a closet fag if you think everything is gay.

Get two guys to fuck her and watch. It's obvious she's already cheating or at least thought about it

yeah she's a good girl, only been with a few people. im 40 and she's 23, 19 when we hooked up.

Kind of hot...but keep it as a fantasy, OP. As other anons have said, once you go down this road, it's not going to go well for you. She is probably going to start cucking you by fuck him while you're at work. I've thought about the fantasy, but I know to keep it as that. Get a dildo or buttplug.
Then again, if you want to do it, ask her to have a FMF 3sum afterwards

Tell her its ok but you want to have a MFF with her best friend first, do it, then dump her.
Thats how i did my first MFF, im marrying her best friend in May.

Burka and stone.

Has she got a brother? I DP'd my girl with her brother once, figured that way it's not like she's gonna run off with him.

If you like getting your dick sucked then you're the queer. The only thing that differentiates men between women are their tits and vag. If you're not putting it in her pusay you might as well go fuck a guys asshole fag

I wish she had a bro because thats hot

How'd she ask you? While you were fucking? Please tell me

>"I wanna be dp"
>"ok"

But a dildo same size as you. Shove in her ass while fucking her.
If you must. Tape/gag her mouth and hold her throat doing missionary, but legs up and over your shoulders.

Just like that? While you were watching tv?
That sucks.
I like hearing about the men my gf fucked when I take her from behind

Fuck her ass and fist her cunt at the same time. Fun as hell, and you don't even need to bring a second dick into it!

where did you get tv from

Donkey Punch? Weird.

have a surgically implanted second penis installed

It seemed so nonchalant, like they were doing something mundane (like watching tv) and she turned to him and said during the commercial break
>brandon
>yeah
>i wanna be dp
>ok
>"now back to the program"

where did you get brandon from

Seems like a modern male name. Is that your name?
Did I get both right? tv and brandon?

too young? cam-x.com

Any other idea is stupid

Phone a friend