Eyo, it's Crusty and his peanut sauce.

this lil cutie right here

moaaaar

continue plz

same girl?

Post some bitches drowning underwater

she from houston?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

wow shes hot

I have several of her. I haven't fucked with b in years but I'll share what I have of her for old times sake. All oc

Bump any 832 / 281

Anyone got any wins of Baylor girls?

Where that 325 brosss

Bump
Any 512?

anybody have Vanessa Lorraine Higareda?

>>(you)

now go away

Where's the 713/832/281 chicks? I have a lot i can dump in return

Anybody in Pasadena, other than Liz

Said the fag who contributed nothing.

Yes

Anything from 956

Yo for sure do you have a kik I can send a bunch

thank you

Hey girls? do you want yours to be bigger than all your friends?

Let me download it lmao

For sure post the name to find you here and I'll message you.

Bump for 210

freddyspaghetti69

Katy, Sugar Land, Richmond, Rosenberg, Needville wins??? Post some and I will add.

> (OP)
>this lil cutie right here
Think i know her. 210? Gabby?

bumping for some 956

Need Hala Y.

Bumping for 512

Deer Park

any 210s know this girl?

fuuuuuck tell me there's more. DP girls are sluts

gonna dump 281/832/713

Let's do it

same chick

same slut

Hell yes what you got

where da nudes? :)

have more of above if anybody wants

Contact me for nudes (905) 715-4139

fuckin perfect. MOAR

Pasadena/la porte

the rest are worse than this shit dump, i'll cont if anybody else wants

>(905) 715-4139
continue

Kek

she was snapchatting me in her bikini, and didnt mine showing some to me. damn good time to have my screen recorder on

Sabrina? You got any more?

get your wank out yet?

workin on it. any nudes?

looks 12 in this picture imo

unfortunately i havent gotten any on my phone. seen her nude in person though, 10/10 would reccomend

the one on the right knows how to fuck and sticks her ass up for max penetration!
one on the left ...not so much

Post te htown hoes

Oh shit. Moar? I'll dump any reply lol

>she from houston?

maybe, but that tattoo on her hip ... she washed ashore from NOLA

Lillie holmes taylor 512

Bump as fuck for needville/Rosenberg come on man dump. Would love to see someone I know

no dudes

Shes cute tho, anyone got anymore? Thats all i got

>She