Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,

Do you guys have a special Doggo in your lives? We put my good boy down a few years a go and it still really bothers me. I could have been a better master and a better friend. I miss him so much.

it's okay to miss your special Doggo. The point is to improve, not perfection. Be better for a new doggo, there are many needing a new friend.

Had to put mine down a few months ago. But they only live so long, so if you want one, you have to be prepared.

Pic related is the best way to move on.

another pic of my buddy

fine looking doggo, RIP

Had to put my doggo down earlier this year.... Still saddens me.

I feel horrible too. Near the end of her life, she was very weak and sick. She couldn't hold her bladder at times, and peed in the house before k could take her out. I would sometimes get mad at her, and I can't ask for forgiveness enough for yelling st her.

I would give just about anything for one more day with her.

bumping with pick i loved this guy

the most important thing you can do to honor your passed doggo is to go adopt another one. dogs need people like you. yeah, no dog will be like your old one, but no dog will be like your new one, either. go get a new buddy!

I have an old german shepard. Hes 11 and can barely walk now. He just gets up to eat pee and poop. I feel so bad for him we never really took him out to walk much. I wish i was a better friend. I'm just preparing for the inevitable now.

hey man, fitzie had an impacted spine and my parents told me he couldnt walk. He was only 6 years old. They put him down without ttelling me. I should've been there for him.

cherish the time you have left man. Hes a good boy and give him the time he deserves!

This is my very special girl. Her hip is displaced and she will have to get put down later in life. Sometimes i have bad dreams where she's already gone and it fucks up my entire day ugh i wish my parents would pay for her surgery

Other then that i love her very much she's a very good dog

Get a new dog dumb fuck.

This is the state my old girl was in user. On her final day she could no longer drink or eat, and pooped herself.

I cried like a baby when I finally told the vet to put her to sleep.

user I know you don't want to hear this... But don't let your doggo get to that state.

You don't want to remember them like that, and they are completely pitiful and helpless in that state.

I have a doggo, but my dad is a bit rough with him so he gets a little violent once in a while. I'm hoping that he will calm down once he gets his balls removed. He is far too horny. I love my pupper and he sure loves hugs, kisses and pets. He sits between my legs facing away and i know thats when he wants a lot of pets, hugs and kisses.

Some vets let you take out a credit card, and you can make payments on the surgery

i just lost my best friend a month ago, great doggo. I feel so much guilt for not walking him more, ignoring him while i was on the computer playing vidya and a million other things i think i should have done better.

RIP to all lost doggos in this thread. Ignore the troll-faggots who don't know the love of a good doggo.

anyway, my buddy was only 6 years old and got osteosarcoma... started as a limp one day and 2 months later he died. I was so desperate not to put him down too early that he ended up dying in my room, but now i think maybe that was best. die in a comfortable place naturally.. i don't know.

I have had to put down several dogs in my lifetime. Never an easy decision, but, like a lot of comments here it is the humane thing to do. I have a 13 yr old dog, about 45 lbs so not small. You would think she was 5 if you saw her. But reality is, I'll have to make the decision again in the next couple of years. Good luck.

post pics of your dog if you've got em. Let's have some love for them. They were good boys

Gone for a month and 10 days now. Lived to a ripe old 15. Seeing her lifeless body on that cold table will be etched in my memory til my last breath.

RIP Mollie

Awwww she a cute girl,. Favorite memory? My dog always barked at niggers

This is my very special doggo, Charlie, and he's about 10 and has a bad hip. Thank god my dad knows to not just put him out and instead let him live the rest of his life. I've had him since I was a kid and I don't know how to deal with it when he goes. I can't just get a new dog and move on. Any advice?

My Baby was a little over 16. I put her down in January.

I have tried to block the memory, but it comes back from time to time. I regret so much I should have done better with her.

I just hope one day I will see her again.

5 1/2 yo German Shorthair Pointer and 13 yo Border Collie Aussie mix

She barked at anything that moved. Sometimes things that didn't. And boy did she love cheese.

Sure is hard. 16 is a long life, just cherish the good memories.

This sleepy ol dog is Scooby. I kinda inherited him after my mom passed in June. He's 11 so he's getting up there, and I'm convinced he's going deaf except when I open the fridge.

is the cicada 3301 page a red string of numbers for anyone else?

I know others dont believe in faith or destiny, but for me, as my doggo was nearing the end a sort of miracle happened.

A little over a month before my doggo had to be put down, I just happened to be driving down a road I never go on. At the end of the road someone had tossed a small puppy out.

This puppy is almost identical in color to my old doggo. If not for this puppy being in my life, I don't think I could have handled her death.

Go away. Shoo.

Dogs can hear a food wrapper open from 5 miles away

i have a theory that dogs are autistic

symptoms

almond shaped eyes

Behavioral: inappropriate social interaction, poor eye contact, compulsive behavior, impulsivity, repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Developmental: learning disability or speech delay in a child

Cognitive: intense interest in a limited number of things or problem paying attention

Psychological: unaware of others' emotions or depression
Also common: anxiety, change in voice, sensitivity to sound, or tic

Woof woof

That looks like a good boy

Little known fact, user: Dogs aren't people.

Sorry but that doesn't describe either of my dogs. In fact, they're probably smarter than you.

*humans, I mean.

no but compared to wolfs they are autistic as fuck

Heres mah boi.

Well, yeah. We kind of breeder some of them to be like that.

My baby is starting to get old and slowly losing her sight. Im crying thinking about losing her fuck this life shit dude shes sleeping with me tonight thanks bro
no pictures sorry bros

how much drugs you want
all of the drugs

"Big Guy" was a golden retriever (though people called him a golden lab, and I never saw that). He was my pal from the time I was 10, until I was 22ish. I really liked that doggo, and we were really tight. He napped under an old tractor on the edge of our property and got dragged when the landlord had it removed. He died of an infection he'd gotten as a result of those wounds. It happened while I was away at BCT.

Daxter was an Old World German Shepherd who was my dogbro for about 6 years while I was in a shitty relationship. I moved out of state, and she got rid of him for the guy she stepped out on me with. (She was/is a cunt.).

my girl. shes only 4 but i'm already dreading the day when i'll have to see her go

we could probably breed humans to be autistic
(if we ignore the ethics of it all)

Had to put down my dog earlier this year as well. He developed cushings disease fairly early and it got really bad. He used to be a very happy and energetic guy but eventually he gained too much weight and could barely get up from his bed to go outside. His back legs were starting to give out as well and would sometimes yelp as he got up and moved around. He was only 9 years old. Still not over it. He was the sweetest dog I'd ever been around and he loved everyone. Way too short of a life but at least there were a lot of good times.

This is my good boy, Yukon. He is 9 years old, I rescued him from a kill shelter when he wss only a year old. He has diabetes now, hence why he's nearly blind, but he's the smartest, most loving dog i've ever met.

Fun fact: Since he's a Heeler, he grabs my wrist very gently in his mouth, and leads me when he wants stuff done. For example, when im reading in my living room and he (again, gently) pulls me to the TV 'cause he wanted it on

tl:dr : Best damn dog i could ask for

Meboy is very smart, but not that smart.

Nice looking dog. Let her enjoy your company that is all she really wants to do. Build good memories. When the time finally does come, you will know she had a great life.

that's when she was 4 she is 7 year old now