Guys, here's what I believe that a woman wants, after 30 years of life

Guys, here's what I believe that a woman wants, after 30 years of life.

She wants a man. With his own motivation and direction. Who does not, NOT need her. But maybe he wants her.

The man that a woman wants is like a tank plowing ahead through minefields and machine gun fire, absorbing the pain and the shit of life and coincidentally protecting whoever stands behind.

When a woman sees a man need her she sees a child. She cannot respect a man that worships, adores, needs, or pursues her. She can only desire a man she can follow.

Also I am very drunk.

Absolutely no one cares what a woman over 30 wants.

Not even her cats.

Woman wants cash and attention. Go rest and sober.

The good thing about a Liberal society is you can believe whatever you like, no matter how idiotic or ignorant.
The secret is to keep it to yourself.
Whle nobody can stop you from spouting your drivel, they will judge you. And you'll suffer as a result.

how much cash and attention is needed?
wizard here making six figures
how much more do i need?

Tell us more about your wizardry.

A woman wants a father that also fucks her.

No need to get all wordy and deep.

It's that simple.

told that the path to success is hard work
worked hard through school while everyone else was out partying and fucking
worked hard after school to improve my skills while everyone else was finding relationships and getting married
now i pretty much do nothing but make money and waste time on the computer at home

>woman wants, after 30 years of life
She wants a fucking kid, her clocks are ticking.

What country. Also do you want to remain a wizard or no.

This. Perfectly accurate.

30 years of my life, you little faggots.

murrica
i don't think i want to remain a wizard, but i've gone so long without relationships or sex i would have no idea what to do if i somehow found any
i guess my libido is slowly dying like the rest of me

>implying she has to be over 30 to feel her biological clocks ticking.

I can help you break the spell if you want.

how?

Work out, get the testosterone flowing and get in better shape. It's a win-win towards losing wizardry.

R U WHOKUR?

That's slightly too simple though. She wants the SUPPORT (read: money) and affection of a father-type. If they GET that though, they sadly, frequently get bored. Plus fantasy sex, like better than the real thing fucking higher plane of existence shit. If she can't get it at home, well...

>I may be biased since both of my parents CONSTANTLY cheated on each other.

[email protected]

Only if you really do want to break the spell.

um, if you're a dude, i don't swing that way

That must have been some weird shit. Greentext if you can please.

Nigger I don't either I just want to help you get your dick wet.

thanks, but i'm probably beyond hope
guess i'd better drink some more whisky and then off to bed
gotta work in the morning, because reasons or something

It's too simple because you're simplifying it too much. It isn't just about money.. it's about power, control, domination and ability. It's about that constant need to meet his expectations, that residual ache in their stomachs.. that fear that he's angry or disappointed. The desire for his attention, which is rare.. because he's busy being a man and getting shit done.

Women are children. They need fathers that protect, fuck, and use them.. while, at the drop of a hat, are willing to go batshit berserker to defend them at all costs.

A real father means she never gets bored.

Well, fuck you then. I do like a challenge.

>A woman
>All women

You're delusional. Your country is garbage, that's how.

>be 30s
>married
>wife and I make 80k a year each
>she's bi and into ffm threesomes
Got lucky, I guess.