Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm moving from the United States to Darwin, Australia this December with my parents...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm moving from the United States to Darwin, Australia this December with my parents, what should I expect?

raep

you'll be fine, you can always return to US...

nahhhhh until the SJW protests and shit die down I'll probably stay.

Sweet

so many fuckin abo's in darwin mate, they stink, rob and cause trouble.

fuckin gin's everywhere

Lots of humidity and heat

Haha fuck that! Hot, humid, shit hole full of drunken aggressive abo's. Seriously it's a horrible place to live.

Darwin lul

move elsewhere if possible. Perth, Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.

are the abos the blacks of australia? fuck... I only like white girls/

Basically Houston. I've lived in shit cities all my life, Shreveport, Vegas, Houston, and now apparantly Darwin. Oh well.

they are the worst of the worst niggers in aus mate.

are there any cute white girls? I'm kinda brown when I tan, how are they towards peeps like me?

Lol Aussie we love brown people, if you don't believe check how we treat the abos

I don't. I mean, I would treat one fairly, Black bros are alright, but I could never date a black girl. I got a mental block.

I'm not brown either, I'm white (well half korean but you can't really tell, I'm too old for people to see it).

Abos are the worst type of black people. They don't even look human. Pic related, it's what abos look like and they look like the fucking apes from the original planet of the apes.

Sand niggers or kangaroo jack

I hope you realise that Darwin exists in an always state of HOT. AS. FUCK.

Big difference between Bro's from the USA and Abbo's here in Aus.

They are like the worst qualities of both the native Americans and the African Americans with little of the good good parts.

(this is generally. "Not all" but stereo types exist for a reason)

Abbo's who 'live off the land' will still buy things from a store (if one exists in the area) but will not care about the packaging the item they want comes in and even is a bin (trash can) is close (or right next to them) the packaging goes on the ground.

They have also only had 250~ years to get use to processed grain, sugars, and ethanol which fucks them up really bad.

I wouldn't have a problem with dating either a female abbo or a female African American if they were educated. I couldn't date a Coon or a nigger. I might hate fuck one though and blow a kid into her

Connections with the USMC? I'm RAN, just been working with those guys round Darwin.