Hey Sup Forums. I just dropped some ecstasy. Lets have a chat. How are you and how is your life going?

Hey Sup Forums. I just dropped some ecstasy. Lets have a chat. How are you and how is your life going?

Not too shabby here user. What'd you take and how much?

Are you doing this alone?

That's good to hear. I took one purple groot. Like from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yes sir. All alone. I'm playing Empathy by Crystal Castles. Ecstasy used to be called Empathy when it was used in therapy.

Where are you from? I've never heard of those before. Have you done xtc before?

Are you a troll? The last time I used it was a decade ago when I was 18

Haha nah man not a troll. Genuinely interested. I think the last time I rolled was about 7 years ago.

Dude you too ill hang with you for a bit my life is great mess how bout yourself Op?

Also, how long ago did you take it?

OP are you rolling balls right now?

My life is like said picture. But I don't care. Just do what makes you happy.

I think I took it at 6. Still rolling hard.

I am from California.

Hell yeah man. It feels good. I went to my mom to tell her how much she meant to me and she ended the conversation on your eyes are huge.

Chew another OP. I'm from so cal, you? Don't forget to sip on some water. I used to flip rolls in my early 20's. Always a good time

I wish I had more. I'm from so cal too. Thanks for the advice. How old are you now?

29. I used to go to all the raves in LA -San Bernardino area before the cities started cracking down

Oh yea, how much did you pay for that little groot? I'm curious as to what they're going for now

I've only been to Nocturnal Wonderland, Monster Massive, and house raves. Best times ever.

It was 20 bucks. It was worth it. I plan on asking this woman to go with me to these hot springs. Plan to get two more purple groots.

Some of the best ones I went to were at Pharoahs Lost Kingdom in Redlands and the shrine in LA. Berdu had a cool spot at the Hudson/ Gotham Theater

What are you talking about?

Dayum! I used to flip em for 10 a pop....keeps em coming back. See if your connect will kick you a few extra if you buy more than just 2

Raves. What part of so cal you from? My bad I assumed you were from the LA area

I live in Lake Arrowhead. Beautiful city.

How about you?

Yea I hear it's nice out there, never been though. I live in good ol Rancho Cucamonga. What're your plans for the rest of the night while you're rollin?

Just listen to dubstep.
While I was rolling I caught up with all my old friends, and told my parents how much I care about them. lol I think my mom knew something was up.

How's the come down on those?

It's nice a slow. It seems to be coming down now, but it's straight.

Ecstasy is the best feeling in the world. Better than sex.