Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I am the guy that works at the immigration department over here, I've made previous threads too

Just though I should update you on a few stuff:
1) We've been getting more LGBT people (mainly from africa) for some reason. Their stories are usual, "we're being prosecuted". I don't know if this is another trend they conspired to make, since in the past we had people here telling us that they were prosecuted for being christians, when they were never baptised nor converted to christian, so all the sudden, tons of people started claiming they were too prosecuted for being christians, but this time they were baptised by a priest that lived near the camps.

2) Wish I could post a map, or sources highlighting this, but unfortunately I can't (it's pretty much confidential).
We're the only ones getting people from Syria/Middle east (by 'we' i mean Greece).
Italy and Malta are only getting refugees from Africa (mainly Libya).
Please do not spread above information outside of Sup Forums though since if this gets traced to me in any way (since I'm quite literally one of the few that has access to this information) I can get sued the shit out of me and fired, of course.

Anyways, AMA.

How many of them come because of racial reasons?

RARE

Do you fuck prostitutes that take a sandwich as payment?

Can you explain further?
If you're asking if they faced any racism, then no, no one has ever used that as an excuse.

fuck you that's a meme );

yes that's what I meant.

What power do you and people with the same profession as you have on their faith? Do you have the ability to stop them and send them back?

How many women and children you get are with their fathers and husbands? How many men are with their wifes and families?

Seen any more irishmen?

Wat is your flag

United States Virgin Islands, mate.

Ohhhh, just looks so blurry so I got confused. Thanks matey

The LGBT prosecution thing has been happening all over the world (except the west of course).

Pretty much every single non western country saw the LGBT degeneration that is happening in the west, and this triggered quite a significant reaction in non western countries.

This is something that has completely eluded western thinkers for a long way now btw. They keep thinking that all cultures in the world will agree and accept their progressive agenda.

What they don't understand is that the more progressive you become, the bigger the reaction is.

>White people aren't breeding! We need immigrants to come in an replace the population!

>Bring in gays who won't breed either but whatever at least there are more brown people

Sorry for responding late, I was playing war thunder

No, otherwise we'd have to pay their families reparations for centuries.
We can't just send them back, we need to have the permission from some british goys to do that. Otherwise they stay here, at the camps.

It's mostly women with children, rarely nuclear families.

>permission from some british goys to do that

What has Britain got do do with it?

Immigration sounds fun. Is it anything like Papers Please?

Do you have contacts to the military or border-police, if so, how is their mood ?
Or the opinion of other co-workers is also fine.

>We've been getting more LGBT people (mainly from africa) for some reason
I thought this was a common practice, they do it here all the time since they come from subsaharian african countries where there is no war they pretend to be gay to get asylum

A group that gathers up statistics to present in the EU and UN.
If we don't consider them viable for an asylu, we send them back in the camps.
Then that group decides if we keep them or give them asylum anyways.
It's really fucked up since geneva conventions don't allow "return to sender" (only for certain countries).

Mate I'm stuck in my office playing war thunder all day.
Anyways, we never talk with border-police, only with normal cops that come over if the situation gets too tight and there's some kind of "uprising" in the camps (those happen a lot, especially with the sjw retards trying to get them excited saying that we lock them up like it's '''''''auschwitz''''''')

I don't do that mate, others do...
in the 1st floor
i'm in the 3rd

Your personal life given flag form.