So is she actually a good actress or just eye candy?

So is she actually a good actress or just eye candy?

> bong genetics

both

>eye candy
>maisie

pick one

Great actress

She's a decent actress (definitely way better than SANSA) and she's not an eye candy.

she looks sweet to me

She would be eye candy if her face was normal

Is Sophie Turner into girls?

I want to have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with both Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner, if you can mentally comprehend the intent of the statement I am currently typing out in this post on this image board we are currently browsing.

Can't believe how hot she got after Agent Cody Banks

she's neither

>>>>>>>eye candy

A sexual intercourse with two female specimens in the missionary position would be very hard to accomplish, but I indeed fully comprehend the intention behind your post, so carefully typed on this image board we are both currently browsing. I would also advise against performing the intercourse for the purpose of procreation and considering recreation as your main motivation instead.

>is thin
>has a double chin

post your pic

eye candy

>eye candy
lol.jpeg

Those delicious feet

I did not mean to intend I would be having said sexual intercourse with both ladies previously mentioned at the same time, I merely meant to imply that I would like to perform the mentioned act to both ladies at different times, preferably in closely locked relationships many years apart, as doing so casually would be disingenuous to these ladies. I do not believe in casual recreational sexual acts as I believe it dishonors the woman and both of these ladies are of top character.

for me she's just eye candy

i'm diabetic btw

They're pretty sexy

Please excuse the possible implication of you being of low character present in my post. I never realized I was dealing with a scholar and a true gentleman who holds all women in such high regard.
Accept my sincerest apologies for the slight misinterpretation of your initial post.

>tfw no English rose gf

Those legs and feet look pretty good I have to admit

There is nothing to forgive, kind sir. I was clearly ambiguous in my first post and I can easily see how one would interpret it differently than I had intended.

Now if you will excuse me sir, my time at the workplace has expired for the day and I wish to use my automobile to transport myself to my place of residence and continue my jollyposting from the comfort of my own computer chair whilst sipping an alcoholic beverage. I like to indulge in such vices after a hard day's work of sitting at my desk and posting on this image board between meetings,
writing computer code, and talking with clients.

Have a wonderful evening, sir. I thoroughly enjoyed our exchange today.