Definitely

Lil Peep
Courtney Love
Sharmina and the Minerals

Pitbull.jpg

Explain.

Like 80% of rappers.
Especially soundcloud rappers.
Oh yeah have pink dreads, face tattos, and are going to bounce around pointing fake guns at the camera like you hard.

*rolls eyes

Seconded

The Beatles

not him, but name one good Joan Jett song.

Protip: you can't.

Corey is an underrate vocalist and i bet you didnt even know he was the lead singer of 2000's era butt rock band stone sour

youtube.com/watch?v=GIzDsGyxsQM

Henry is such a pretentious cunt

wew lad

>Lil Peep

nope

I Love ROck n Roll

>your pleb is showing

How the fuck is he not? How?

Are you fucking retarded? His badass image naturally coincides with the music perfectly.
The music is also great, mind you.

he's pop punk vocals over a trap beats that usually sample emo. he's way more unique than 99% of soundcloud rappers out there.

he makes good music

Cherry bomb is pretty lit

Probably the best example.

Except Never Mind the Bullocks is still a good album.

They call him the chameleon

who gives a shit

Unrelated, but man I hate when music videos include sound effects like that camera flash at :08 and :17.

The worst offender is this Barenaked Ladies song, which becomes unlistenable at 1:20:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3xXlXSOKk

youtube.com/watch?v=TYctbbWWzzo
>jc wasn't good

It's a fucking great image, to be fair. I mainly like them for the music videos.

jesus christ what a faggot, suicide when?

Fuck you Gay Tumblr Nigger, you're the Scum of the Earth.

The in bloom music video is worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=PbgKEjNBHqM

forgot about that one, jesus christ

Most Pop artists.

Every single artist ever.

As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti,, is mostly image and very little about the music. The ten-minute Blackstar, that was supposed to be the centerpiece, is little more than a funereal litany a` la Doors with jazz horns that goes on five minutes too many. Bowie crooning melodramatic in Lazarus (from his Broadway musical about an alien who falls in love) or romantic in Dollar Days is either delirious and pathetic, certainly not entertaining. His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius. This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.

Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

Tumblr loves Cash, Gorillaz and Bowie though you fucking dummy

Yeah really, Johnny Cash is badass with zero pretension. He doesn't really have any kind of getup. He's just intimidating because he's a regular guy with a hard knock life.

Bad Reputation

That was intentional though, wasn't it? Like it was supposed to be an extension of the theme of the song.

that's Joan Jett...
>tfw you thought "Joan Jet" was a minor character like Harold Helicopter from Thomas The Tank Engine.

How has nobody mentioned Lady Gaga yet

No.

Yes.

Fuck you, Crimson and Clover is a fire track. It's a cover but it sounds terrific.

Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey do not belong in this thread so don't ever mention them.

Lana ALMOST became a part of this thread. Ultraviolence saved her ass.

>Lana
Agreed
>Gaga
Pic Related.

Honeymoon is also really good.

Born to Die is good though and changed the contemporary pop scene forever.

What is your post referring to?

I don't care if I get shit for this, it's true.

Deadmau5
Nicki Minaj
GWAR
KISS

this is bait

this

What? They were pioneers of a couple of subgenres of music and there identities aren't exactly confirmed, except for Homer Flynn.