Alright Sup Forumsoys i need to know once and for all - is melted cheese unhealthier than solid cheese?

alright Sup Forumsoys i need to know once and for all - is melted cheese unhealthier than solid cheese?

Other urls found in this thread:

thechalkboardmag.com/holistic-nutrition-wellness-book-roundup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fff

Why would it be?

Unless it has been browned, it hasn't undergone a chemical change.

>i too am curious about this conundrum

Protip: cheese doesn't remain solid in your bloodstream, you faggot.

I don't understand why it would be. I mean I guess if it's Fried it has extra oil and a little bit of carbon on the crust of the bread, so maybe slightly but you're a fat fuck anyway who is going to die from heart disease at age 43 if you eat that shit. So what does it matter?

Because liquids are absorbed by the body much faster than breaking down solids

Equal amounts have equal dietary elements.
The idea that melted cheese is bad for you stems from the assumption that you will more of it. If you eat a piece of solid cheese vs handfuls of nachos or crackers with melted cheese on them, you are likely to eat more of the melted cheese.
In addition, melted cheese is usually found on deep fried potatoes with pieces of bacon.
That's is why people believe that melted cheese is bad for you compared to cold cheese cubes or slices.

Yeah dietician here. Melted cheese contains broken down amino acids and triglycerides, which take more energy to absorb because theyre not in a natural state that we've evolved to absorb.

It takes more energy? Wouldn't that mean that you burn more calories than when you eat cold cheese?

Melted cheese isn't a different phase to solid cheese. It's an emulsion of fat and water. It's just more viscous when cool.

Get a load of this guy

What if I bought a pizza at lunch at noon and it's now 11 PM and I just ate the last slice after it had been sitting in my car. Which is a true story by the way. So it was melted at lunch but it has since solidified.

No i mean you enzymes require more ATP to absorb micromolecules through the gastrointestinal tract

If it takes more energy, and your body uses calories to create energy, that would mean your body burns more calories when you eat melted cheese, so melted cheese would actually be healthier than the same amount of cold cheese.

Yeah the micromolecules rebond at lower temps

who gives a fuck. grilled chese is based. almost as based as tendies.

now i'm hungry you fuck.

What about very processed cheese like that found on puffy cheetos

I'm pretty sure you want a donut.

do melted ice cream and frozen ice cream differ as well?

I think once it has been melted the chemical change has occurred and does not reverse itself.
On the other hand, isn't all cheese created in liquid for first? Isn't all cheese hot at first?

Processing cheeae rebuilds it into more complex molecules than natural ones. Which also takes more energy to process. Unless its non-GMO based cheese. But thats all technical talk.

What's the difference between a molecule and a micro molecule?

Are you seriously retarded?

Anything that takes more energy to digest is burning more calories

Yes. I don't do anything half-assed.

Micromolecule is the bulding block of a macromolecule

Amino acid:protein
Nucleotide:DNA

can DNA be melted on bread?

Yeah but burning calories in the GI tract stops you from using the calories to absorb vitamins. Thats the real problem here.

DNAtchos are the shit meng

Yeah, see: melted cheese.

i wanna read up on this
any books?

Read any book on dietetics. Its like 200 level stuff

is that a challenge boi?

What you can't read?

Ok I see. So no benefits calorie wise

At face value, but vitamin absorption affects total calorie metabolism as well

Advanced Nutrition and Dietetics in Gastroenterology

is that a good one?

or Manual of Dietetic Practice?

Talkin about Lomer? That shit is garbage

well shit m8. recom me some material

They can be bad. When cheese melts, it becomes a liquid. Liquids go through your kidney, and finally you piss it out. If it solidifies again in the middle of your wiener while pissing it out, it will get stuck, and you die in aids.

thechalkboardmag.com/holistic-nutrition-wellness-book-roundup

People talk shit about homeopathy, but i got my degree from U of M, i know what i'm talkin about