Seriously. Is there a way to eradicate the niggers? A selective engineered virus? Not the 10% working...

Seriously. Is there a way to eradicate the niggers? A selective engineered virus? Not the 10% working, responsible black people. Just the scourge on our society.

I guess Sup Forums likes niggers now.

The answer to your stupid ass question is of course no. Is that the answer you wanted you faggot ass trash?

Bad day nig?

Nigger nogger jigger jogger.

Not a nigger just hate retards that ask gay ass questions knowing there is no answer

Yes but it would cost a lot of money. I know how but lack the money and resources to produce. It would require a large organization with a very deep pocket.

There's an answer. No ones to dare say it though.

Removal from parents and forced education,
Work Farms/Schools in the country or Rural Areas.
A lot of people will argue against it and for good reason, A generation of Children all raised to think the same way and indoctrinated in whatever teaching they are brought up with.
But Raise them to be hard working country boys and girls. They will in effect be slaves, But looked after and educated slaves, Healthy and fit.
That is if the Farm owners aren't completely shit which is probably impossible because most Americans are filled with so much hate and greed.

Like, say the U.S. government?

Doesn't seem impossible to me. I imagine a virus that targeted genes that tend to render low-IQ individuals would do exactly what he asks.

The blacker they are (less integration with whites and asians), the higher the chance of infection.

In fact, a virus that infects individuals without neanderthalian gene contributions would do it.

why blame these niggers when the mayor should be to blame telling folks to stay put plus all that shit thats underwater is going to be damaged anyways so might as well let them loot

Sterilizing chemicals in the grape drank?

you meant to say white washed ones you sissy closet nazi

This

Blame others for your ignorance. "Da govment told me to stay. Not think for myselfs."

Shut down all government assistance.

They will be gone in a month, congrats Canada, cultural enrichment.

AIDS and cocaine

"Eies intitlled aight." You're entitled to your brain matter splattered on the wall of your section 8 projects. Nigger.

Exactly.

Guess who the largest employer (by far) of African Americans is in the US?

The US government.

God gave us ebola. We cured it.

no. there is not. any targeted virus would never be selective enough like that. viruses target cell surface receptors, not outward phenotypes you don't like, even a melanocyte targetting virus would still affect all humans, except maybe albinos.

Right. 60 years from now. Same. Fucking. Nigger.
Eradication.

The 'refuges' flooding Europe walk straight through Poland because they only offer $50 a month in 'welfare' and no housing.

This is one of the things I really hoped Trump would implement. Cut off all the free money and housing and all the scum will starve to death or walk to Canada with meth and opiate jitters.

>Not the 10% working, responsible black people.
>Not the 10%
>10%

Being a little generous there...

Niggers don't like cold. The Canadian government might be cucks. Not the citizens. They know how to use guns, hunt, kill. Lots of land to dispose of bodies.

that would cut off more white people than black. I agree though, cut off all welfare, let poor people fucking die, their fucking fault for being poor L0L

cheap affordable housing in areas run by democrats in disaster prone areas.

I do not care what happens to them.

The white trash that takes nigger money is of no use here either. I've never taken a penny of that shit and never got a dime from my shitty family, I do just fine. Apparently 'white privilege' is just the ability to not be a lazy retard.

Most white welfare/tanf recipients are women. It would mostly cut off coalburners who shit out oreos every other year. Sounds good to me.

It would be like a magic bullet. But the dems wont let it happen because that's their voter base, scumbags.

A I D S
I
D
S

Same reason they have voter ID laws.

It all reminds me of that scenario across the US that's been playing out for decades: white folks being replaced by cheaper, third-world/illegal labor. They have to train their replacements. It's horrid.

That's what we're doing. We're training them, and funding them. Just like aid to Africa.. we paying for the investment needed on that continent to convert it from a third-world shithole to a viable economic world.

These are the reasons I do everything I can to pay as little tax as possible. I don't agree with it, I don't want my money being used for any of this. I shouldn't have to, either.

It's theft.

I don't think it's to far fetched to think they released AIDS on purpose.

It targets degenerates almost exclusively.

I say we send the ones that are tired of whiteys bullshit back to Africa on boats.

No, the virus would kill the 10% too, but yes it is possible.

you're one dumb son of a bitch

Not all black people are niggers, but all niggers are black.

they are all unnecessary and have contributed little to society.

people over 65 and under 18 contribute little to society, what are you suggesting?

I firmly believe that it is an engineered virus. Although I don't have any proof, like you said its not completely unrealistic.

Sickle cell hand grenades

Under 18's have potential, niggers don't.
Over 65's have contributed their entire lives, niggers don't.

> You're just dumb.

They tried with AIDS.

Our community has found this strange thing where if you live among them, and you just continue to be your decent white self and not lower your own behavioral standards, and treat them like the people you wish they were, pretty soon they begin to catch on, clean up their act, not behave like societies enemies, and raise their kids to work hard in school and be competitive and get along with whitey. Our neighborhoods first generation of negro children is in college right now. All of them.

I know it's a big surprise, but it turns out that if you always treat people like criminals and scum, they embrace it and run with it.

This was already done once. It's called Liberia. Look it up.

The whole concept of it is strange. It jumped spices from tree monkeys, so they say.

So a person from the US would have had to go to Africa and have bloody sex with a monkey or have bloody sex with someone that had bloody sex with a monkey. Fly back and have bloody sex or share needles with someone else. Seems pretty far fetched.

will Sup Forums ever stay on their containment board?

You're lying.

A nice ol' bucket of kfc with grape soda on an electric chair will do the trick OP.

well said. Our children are OUR future regardless of the pigment in our skin.

That seems entirely possible and even probable

contributed little to society

What is your great contribution to society?
The contribution that justifies the lifetime of resources you consume and garbage you leave behind for others.

Since you're a proponent of a mans worth being defined by his contribution to society, like an obedient communist, I genuinely look forward to hearing of your great inventions that have shaped our modern world.

Color is not why people hate niggers.

It's their actions and attitudes. Something entirely in their control.

>someone would've had to gangbang monkeys

Or eat bush meat, which everyone does, all the time there. Not to take away from the full head of steam you've built up there...

What's in these? I bet whatever it is it makes one violent and liable for heart attacks.

I have contributed a lot of twerk videos and gang contributions. The world would be a better place being all black, seeing as how they have never advanced past living in mud huts until whitey showed up. Wait til a nigger robs you blind, for real. If you think all black neighborhoods are optimal then please accept my apology.

That shit will make you a Goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

I'm not even him, but anyone can answer for him.

You see.. he isn't a criminal piece of shit. So he isn't robbing, raping, or killing people. Others don't have to pay to house, feed, and keep his ass out of society so he won't harm others.

He isn't on welfare, food stamps, liheap, housing, etc.. so he isn't a burden that way either. He likely keeps a job, so he contributes to society. He also likely has children, who he takes care of, loves, and raises to be good people.. not to hate on whitey, break laws, or live off the system.

His contribution? Not being a negative to society.. not being a nigger. Inventing wonderful shit.. that's just what white people do when being so much better than niggers.. just isn't good enough anymore.

We tend to overachieve, compared to monkeys.

Or have contact with monkey blood in ceremonies. Pagan religion brought us AIDS

No. They fucked up the other faggot board as well.

Pretty sure AIDS requires fresh blood on blood contact to transmit. The virus even dies quickly in spilled blood.

It will be brown. By 2075 the whole world will be nigger or mulatto. Hope we put muzzies in their place by then.

My contribution that justifies all the resources I consume and shit I destroy and garbage I leave for others is...

I don't break any laws.

lol
You make niggers look like rocket scientists.

aids woulda done it but the fucking white man cured it

Houston was doing so well until Corpus Christi and Beaumont nignogs showed up "evacuating"

I see this is all exciting new ideas to you, but try reading up on the shit you're talking about first. This shots been studied by one or two people before you put your all-knowing uninformed brain on the job.

I love that quote
I dont know but they have a website

I work, pay taxes, respect others, help where I can, build and better my properties and community, don't destroy, deface, steal, assault, rob, rape, murder, etc.

Yeah, that's damn contributive.. dipshit. Compared to the average black, I cure cancer daily.

If the first part of your sentence is true, the second part of your sentence implies that their place is replacing you.

Not exactly a big thinker, are ya racist?

lol this basic faggot wants a cookie

>machete an aids infected monkey for bushmeat
>get a small scratch on hand from a tree branch while running to kill monkey
>grab monkey to bring home, spilling some still warm blood on hand
all it would take

spoken like a true human. Just look at statistics if you need evidence of why blacks are fucking detriments and inferior. I have first hand experience and theres few exceptions to this rule. If you think niggers make this world go round than you need a reality check.

I'll let you fucks keep me up to date on how to catch AIDS from African tree monkeys, thanks.

By your own admission, you contribute nothing but another fucking mouth to feed. You are an utterly pointless waste of human potential, further evidenced by your voluntary presence on this board.

Never travel, pussy.

This is his most blood borne pathogens jump species.

People who will eat (or sell meat from) anything, do not life safe, sanitary lives.

How. This is HOW.

FUCK OFF AUTOCORRECT

Man you should respect your parents you god damn nigger, I know dad wasn't there but at least treat your mom with some dignity. These mouths that need feeding are holding society back. we should all just stop eating and be done with this argument and let wild animals rule this planet.

At least I can afford to buy it myself, lol.

Said nothing about children in that post, but did in the one before. You're painfully stupid. You can't even respond right.

>Huurga Holocaust part 2 durga.

Nobody gives a shit about your personal crusade because you got picked on in seventh grade.