Got invited to a end of summer party

>got invited to a end of summer party
>everyone is being loud and in one room music is on they are watching tv or some shit
>want to leave
>brought tupperware with me.
>end up putting food in tupperware
>someone walks in from the other room and sees me, confronts me
>we get into a shoving match
>noise attracts others, they rip tupperware of food out of my hands and tell me to leave

Was I in the right or wrong? I was a guest and the food was for guests, who cares where I eat the food right or wrong??

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At the end of the party, after you help clean up... taking some food home in tupperware... cool.

Coming to the party, loading up your container with food for later while people are still there...

asshole.

what the fuck??
how fucking poor do you have to be to go to a party just to steal the fucking food?

This is what happens when you let Sup Forums raise you instead of real people in your family and community

Lol this. OP is a fag as always

how is it stealing food? who cares if i ate it there or outside?

How is it stealing if the food is intended for the guests?
OP did nothing wrong, host was obviously too retarded to understand basic principle of hospitality.

I think you were in the wrong. The food was for everyone, not just you. But then again, I wasn't there so idk.

Food is for guests. If you leave, you are no longer a guest there.

>this must be a troll. nobody can be this socially retarde...
Sup Forums
>goddammit

What sort of faggot takes Tupperware to a party?

so if i went outside i wouldnt be a guest?

always do a lot of people dont want all those leftovers

It's intended for the guests to eat there. Not take it home.

That just makes you a wierd faggot right from the start. Good luck ever being invited anywhere with that circle of friends again.

how so? people dont want all those fucking leftovers

Says who? That's one of the benefits of having a party at your house.

Even if they didn't unless youre old as shit taking Tupperware to a party is as autistic as it gets.

I don't understand this logic, surely it doesn't matter if the food leaves the house.
Will the host also check if you've digested everything you ate before letting you leave?
Do you have to take a fat shit before you can go?
Why can't the food leave the house?
What kind of tradition is this, I am not familiar with it.

Are you fucking serious?
This is why buffets don't allow take home boxes unless it's for something you order off menu.
Can't go to a buffet and box up a dinner to take home.

Lol then you have some serious problems. Good luck ever having an active social life.

As has been said, after the party finishes if the person who threw the party offers some that's fine. But taking your own tupperware is retarded.

But no you would never just help yourself to take food home while the party is going. That's just common courtesy.

why not they had plenty of wings and shrimp after i put them in the tupperware, who cares

That's like you inviting someone over for dinner and they just go to your fridge and start packing up your food to take home.
I mean if you're a good host I'm sure you wouldn't mind them eating/drinking something you hadn't specifically served. So using your logic why can't they take it home for later?

Who are you to judge it's plenty? Was it your wings or shrimp?

the amount of wings and shrimp they had for the people there yes it was more then plenty

I present the argument that not taking your own tupperware is even more retarded, you'd end up either carrying the food in your pockets which is of course more covert or stealing tupperware from the party which would be crossing the line.

A whole party full of people obviously cared. Enough to kick you out.

How old are you and how well did you know the person/people throwing the party?

>Brought tupperware with me

Just gonna stop right there, you're already in the wrong.

>What kind of tradition is this, I am not familiar with it.

It's called being socialized you fucking autist.

im 27 and knew one guy from work, i dont work at the place anymore though he invited via text

Totally different situation, OP is supplying himself from food set out for the guests, not going scavenging for shit elsewhere.
It would be like the guests in your hypothetical taking home some of the food I was serving for them anyway, where's the harm?

So next time, I'll just bring garbage bags with me, load it all up and head on home.

Wow you're an autist.
No if they are actually friends with you and offer you some to take home they would give you something to put it in.

Instead of you looking like a freak carrying tupperware around and stealing it.

OP, you are literally autistic. Particularly if you aren't trolling and you really don't see why people were annoyed even after we've explained it to you.

Tupperware is for leftovers
Leftovers are leftovers once the party is finished not in the middle of the fucking thing

This is where we drift into obvious bait territory. Good show up until this point.

OP dindu nuffin

So you knew one person. Was it the person actually throwing the party?

The party sucked I didnt want to wait to the end, plenty of food was available after i put it in the containers

yes he was.

Have you been diagnosed with any serious disorders?

Taking tupperware to a party specifically for the food is not just an asshole move, it's asinine. You must be some serious social outcast.
Let me guess.... you crash weddings and load up on wedding cake too. Take about 3 or 4 pounds of it home with you? Maybe a few full bottles of liqueur too?
Are you that guy who hangs out in parks waiting for that family reunion to put out a full spread, then head on over there with your tupperware in hand?

Food set out for the guests to eat at the party. Not for him to take it upon himself to take it home.

no.

>brought tupperware with me.
that right there says all you need to know about OP. He is both a faggot and a tool. A Fagool if you will.
OP you went there planning on the grabbing the chow you should have been more sneaky if you didnt want to get called on being a Fagool

I think every other post in the history of 4chin has been dwarfed in autism due to OP.

So, you've never been to a doctor?

You should seek a mental health professional and some personal reflection

i've seen this troll thread a dozen times on Sup Forums - pls ignore such stupid shit

You really should go have yourself checked.

OP's future Waifu

Oh. I did suspect it was bait, but I wasn't sure.

your suppose to put plastic bags in your pockets OP and discretely fill them while you graze you amateur.

exactly. every real moocher knows you get a used dinner jacket from the Salvation Army, cut open the seams, line it with plastic and sew it up.

i have had many regular check ups

babytime frolics.

Parties always give out food meaning your should ask the host for a plate to take. What you did was awkward and antisocial. Also the people in that perticular party were also presenting a behavior that is peculiar.

I dont know, the guy who was kicked out by his parents and bought moldy hotdog rollers instead of a fucking microwave to feed himself was pretty autistic.

Obvious bait but...
You must be a maladjusted retard to bring Tupperware or any kind of takeaway container to ANY social event. It is the prerogative of the host to offer (at his/her discretion, time of their choosing) any "leftovers" to the guests and to provide the containers, tinfoil, bags, etc. for carryout. I feel so very sorry for you that you honestly believe your actions were acceptable.

Continuing When I make parties I over cook so if fuckers like you pop in at least I know you go home well fed and something to eat in the morning. Then again I'm Latino and we do make hella of parties

They become leftovers the Day after the Party. Idk what your discussing about.

Op is a super faggot, you deserve all the hate. If you wanna go full Tupperware you have to ask at the very least. Fucking asswhole stealing shit.

Youre retarded. I hope you dont think you understand anything at all.

The worst and worst you can do in a party is this.
1. Puke in the bathroom and don't clean up
2. Sit in a corner and be weird
3. If you grown and play around with the kids
4. Asking if you can take some beers home

Was there for that bread, did that shit actually warm those wieners?

nope. he tried to eat them but later admitted he was feeling sick from the mold.

Op you need new friends bro...

I dont consider them friends anymore

You knew one of them right, how do you ever call them friends at all. Just some strangers beating up your ass. shouldn't be sth new for you tho.

Yes...that's why he's suggesting you need new ones....

Jesus....

I was carrying they wouldnt have beat my ass believe that

I'm just going to assume by "carrying" you mean a fucking katana

Kinda feels like summer

no a 9mm with a valid ccw

Op did you wear a fedora and sun glasses in the party? Pic time I wanna see how a douche looks like

?carrying?

I wasnt really refering to physical interaction. More like you are going on Sup Forums later to ask socially retarded strangers for their opinion on your clearly fucked up behaviour. Just to realize that you got beaten up, carrying faggot.

yeah with your social skills that's probably a good idea.

for you, not for society.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

i didnt get beat up moron, if i was attacked more then just grabbing the tupperware i would have legally stood my ground

Let me guess you wearer cargo pants, socks and Sandals, a fucked up patchy beard and folding knive.

This. Op kys now

This is a good bait thread man

Honestly feels like op is telling the truth. No one ever thought of a such a awkward moment

Are you even trying? just fucking end yourself with that gun you carrying on a Party. Weak fk bait, still fun tho.

I think you didn't deserve the what happened, but defiantly deserved to be talked to in private.

never i was in the right in this situation. whatever i will move on from this

Dude you bring a loaded gun and tupperware to a small party? Are you black?

Ah, love Latino parties. You guys make a hell of a lot of food, my next door neighbors barely speak English, but they still bring me plates of tacos and such from parties sometimes. Love em, love the spirit of generosity

I always carry.

He's asking the right questions. Op is a clear fag.

so... you went to a party where you didn't know anyone, decided to leave in the middle of it, and before you left you tried to steal their fucking food, but when they call you out for it you're somehow the victim? and also you're carrying a gun for some fucking reason?

have you ever been in any social situation ever? it's fine to take food at the end of the party when everybody goes home, but in the middle of it? the fuck is wrong with you? is this a bait thread? I honestly can't tell if anyone is actually this fucking retarded.

Mooching faggot. Why the fuck would you beta so hard that you can't tell where you fucked up?

Pic related teaches you what to do the next time you're invited.

i always carry regardless. and i was an invited guest to the party. food is for guests who the fuck cares if i eat it in his kitchen or mine?

anyone have a screencap on it?

actually now that i think about it someone screencap this thread

>Inb4 literal spaghetti coming out of pockets.

This is the only right answer.

this was a good thread

except for the bad replies

100% fag

fuck you